• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Oh.. don't be so formal." She said. "And if that annoying emotional inhibitor is on then turn them off."

Each one laughs. "Well, to be fair," says one, "We are a pretty formal species by nature, and being rescued by the forest guardian is a big deal."

"Right!" adds the second one. "We're just formal by default. No emotional inhibitions -- we're overjoyed to see our sister, but if we were to roughhouse like we used to in these bodies we'd burn the house down!"

The third one just chuckles.

Danielle giggled."Well then, those outside, we have time." Danielle said, happy that they were happy.

"We've got what we would call our mission. Nice to meet you, Akira!"

The fusion bows.

"How did you do it?" asks Balaa.

Danielle's heart panged at the question. "The humans... they were supprisingly understanding... we traded them something and we were able to bring them with us." She said.

"We... we'll discuss it later." Danielle said turning towards Akira. "How does it feel being that much safer?" She asked him nuzzling him, maybe a bit longer than she meant to.

"I feel very safe indeed," laughs the Pikamew. "You always do such kind things. I dunno what I'd do without you!*

Balaa, however, has a nervous look on his face.

The four bots have formed a circle and seem to be comparing abilities.

She choked at this.... "heh.. I don't know what i'll do without you." She said, slipping in the way she worded it.

Akira notices. Balaa more so.

"What do you mean?" Akira giggles. "We're gonna be together forever!"

"May I speak to you a moment?" asks Balaa.

"Of course, slip of the tongue!" She said licking Akira affectionately, before looking at her father.

"Of course Father." She said walking with her.

Once both are out of earshot Balaa looks at Danielle with a neutral expression.

"What are you hiding, sweetheart? You can tell me."

"Its nothing.. its.. honestly its fine..." She said almost to herself. "Everythings.... gonna be fine."

This only alarms Balaa more.

"You've never hidden anything from me, Danielle. Did someone hurt you? Have one of us done something? Please, I want to help."

Meanwhile Akira can be heard laughing as each bot scans them.

"I..." She tried to speak but It got caught in her throat, she faced the ground, tears forming in her eyes.

"Danielle?" Balaa's voice is as gentle as it's ever been. "Did you agree to something the humans offered that's going to take you away from us?"

There are tears in his eyes too, but he doesn't lose his cool.

Danielle coudnt hold it any more, the tears poured forth. "Yes... we did, and...and now i'm not gonna se you or Akira or... or.." She choked again, the ground beneath becoming damp from the tears she cried.

Balaa is stunned, but his daughter's pain is what he focuses on.

"Sweetheart? You are a very good Pokemon, and very kind. I'm always going to love you. I'm also going to miss you...terribly. Whether you're right here or in another city, I'll always be thinking of you."

He nuzzles her, closing his eyes to avoid crying on her coat.

Danielle couldn't help herself, seeming to be lost in the moment. "I...i'm scared mommy" She said through her tears,

"Me...me too," Balaa admits. "If I could I'd wrap you in my tails like I used to do and hold you forever, but even though I can't do that I hope you realize how...how very proud I am to have you. You mean the world to me. I know you'll succeed with the humans."

Unsure what else to say, Balaa nuzzles his daughter.

She nuzzles back and takes him in her tails, hugging him best she could. she held it for what seemed like barely moments to her before releasing her.

"I..I suppose we should head back" Danielle says, wipining her eyes with her tails, trying to get a hold again.

"Was the deal that you were required to return immediately?" Balaa asks.

Akira can be heard laughing their head off as the bots try to catch them.

"No.. and I doubt that they know how far we are." She said, sniffling once.

Balaa nods. "How long do you think you can stay?"

Before Danielle can answer Akira comes in and plunks itself on her head.

"H...hello Akira" Danielle says, not expecting their sudden arrival. "Weren't you playing with your new Lucario friends?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back