• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"I would kill myself before I helped set a trap on you Liese." Danielle said, walking up to her friend and nuzzling her.

"I know. I'm sorry."

"I want us to be totally honest, so I'll tell you both what I plan. Liese, you are an incredibly advanced technology that used to be an organic Pokemon. I intend to learn not only how you work but seek to determine what can be done with you. You are likely to be experimented on, but never in a way that will cause you harm, and I won't be letting anyone I don't trust work with you."

Liese nods. "And my brothers will be part of those, I assume."

"As for you, Danielle, I actually plan on keeping you more as a pet. The collar I'm strapping to your neck allows me to influence your thoughts and emotions, prevent you from doing some things and implant it in your mind to do others. I also hope you'll be able to teach me some things about yourself and your species. I do not intend to make you a robot OR to take full control of you."

Danielle nodded, not completely happy with the collar injecting her.. But the deal was so great every where else she couldn't say no. "It's ok with me if it's agreeable with you Liese."

"Alright," says Liese. "I suppose I can't be too choosy."

"Okay," says Shelby, shutting Liese back off. She then turns to look at Danielle. "Even for a Ninetales, you are beautiful. Can I give you a brushing?"

Danielle blushed some, why did people say that? "If you wish." She said before looking at her friend. "Though, I wonder, why do you keep turning Liese off?"

"Well, sweet one, it's because she's my tech, and you're my Pokemon. I really only need her for work, but I've clocked out for the day and so I just wanted to spend some time and get to know you."

Shelby pulls out a brush and pushes a switch on it.

"I designed this for fluffy Pokemon like you. Let me know if you like it, will you?"

"Of course." She said. I suppose she didn't even realise she's turned off anyway. "Although something had occurred to me, on the small chance that her brothers dint she to come, what then?"

"Her brothers will come. I can plant a code in her system that will allow her to set an obedience protocol in each one, so they'll come as scheduled."

With that, Shelby gets on her knees and runs the brush across Danielle's head and neck.

"I'll save the tails for last, alright?"

Danielle tensed slightly as the brush approached, not sure what the switch was for, but any tension she had was gone when it touched her skin. "Mmm... Alright." She said, half listening.

"Do you like that?" she asks. "I worked really hard on this because I hoped one day I'd find a Pokemon like you."

"That feels..lovely." She said before fully understanding her first question.. her tails? Ninetails' only let people close to them touch their tails... But this felt so nice.

As she works the brush all the way down she begins to laugh. "I have something for you to eat when we're done. I think you'll like it."

Danielle was still slightly distracted by the brushing, but she responded nonetheless. "Alright, though I'm not sure I could eat much." Said Danielle with a hunt if a chuckle.

Danielle thought of letting her keep going, but the thought of her touching her tails seemed wrong.. that was reserved for get loved one's. "i feel fantastic, thank you." She said, standing up and shaking a little, feeling good to move the relieved muscles.

"Alright. We'll try your tails sometime when you're okay with it. For now..."

Shelby walks to a counter, then pulls a bowl out, fills it with Pokepuffs, and coats it in whipped cream. She then presents it to the Ninetales.

"This will help your coat freshen -- and should taste good too!"

Danielle sniffed the strange looking food, wondering exactly what it was, it nearly smelled like berries. She took a cautious bite of it, then took a much larger bite, the food tasting like everything she liked!

"Wow, this is amazing.. what it's it?"

"A combination of berries, plus some whipped cream made of milk and sugar, baked under heat for an hour, then combined with some chocolate powder. I'm glad you like it -- I'll make it for you everyday, alright?"

She sits down and, slowly, gently, leans on Danielle.

"I won't complain.. Though I wouldn't want to burden you.." Danielle said, eating slowly. She didn't know how to react to the scientist leaving on her at first, but decided it was alright, she was never one to deny some snuggles.

"You'll never be a burden, honey. You're a wonderful Pokemon, and giving you things is a joy. So, Danielle, what did you do before we met?"

She rubs Danielle's head as she speaks, a gentle pat, not much more, but it's accompanied by a warm smile.

"Well..." Danielle debated whether or not to tell her, momentarily forgetting the food, but decided she could just force it out of her anyway. "I was the guardian of the forest and it's pokemon."

"Wow," Shelby says, impressed but quiet. "How did you do that? It sounds hard. Does the forest have a new guardian?"

Danielle nodded. "That's why I agreed to come, Liese's brothers were more than happy to take up the role, with three robots nearly as powerful as me, the forest couldn't be safer." She said, smiling, admitting the fact made her feel better.

"Oh, well I'm glad they're in good shape. But what do they guard? The whole forest, or a particular part?"

She pauses.

"Is Liese angry I turned her into a robot? I didn't...really mean to."

Danielle shook her head, smiling again at the humans sincerity. "Liese was actually happy like that believe it or not, she and her brothers are very practical, and all of them found it a blessing to become more powerful and helpful." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back