• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Okay...but we can fix it...we just need to focus on our goal. What's the best way to bring out the forest guardian and the life of the forest?"

Within minutes they're at the original lab. "So now what?" Cass asks breathlessly.

"I..I don't know.. I mean, they pricy the first and the pokemon in it, we would have to find then by dumb luck or by finding a pokemon in danger?"

"We just convince all if them that experimenting on pokemon without their permission is bad."

"It's risky...but what if WE were the danger? You know...like we pretend to cause trouble, and the moment they stop us we plead for our mother?"

"How do we do that? I'm a MEW. They'd probably have wires in my brain before you spoke a word!"

"That could work..but they might just so us the shins they show up..and I dint want to cause any trouble."

"Well we'll hypnotize them then, make them think it."

"I'm not sure I understand what you mean, Balaa. They might what?"

"That's an awful lot of hypnosis...but I suppose we could do it! Okay...let me charge you up!" His eyes flash.

"They might just stop us I mean, what I'd they dismantle us before we can plead..Daddy would be even less happy.."

"Got it." She said, feeling some of his power enter her as her eyes glowed blue with him.

"I mean...they might...but...surely they'd at least let us make our case? I don't want to create LOTS of trouble...just enough to get their attention..."

"Feeling stronger? I can open the lab, if you want now."

"Ok....so what do we do?"

"Yeah.." she said, feeling the power flew through her.

"Let's...let's find a fruit grove and pretend to hog it all up for ourselves. That should get their attention...right?"

The doors open as the Vulpix approaches. A few people look over, surprised.

"Yeah..that could work."

Danielle's eyes glowed blue and she strained a little, using their powers. "you're under my control."

"Okay...then we better go...we don't have much time to set Mother right." The Arcabot gets ready to take off.

The humans fall under her control immediately. None of them resists much, not expecting such a small Pokemon to pack such a wallop.

"Right, poor daddy...." She said, before shaking her head. "Let's go."

Danielle is excited that it works so easily. "You will never experiment or alter pokemon again....without their direct permission." she added, thinking about what they did for Mallory, now Kayla.

The two make good time and know exactly where to go thanks to their connections with each other. Soon, they're at a Sitrus Berry grove. "Okay...now we just act like we own the place. No big deal..."

"Yes, Danielle," they reply in unison. "What about the Pokemon being experimented on now?" asks one of them.

"Yeah, we gotta act like meanies I suppose.. how do we do that?" She asked.

"what pokemon ?"

"I suppose we start by making a lot of noise... ALRIGHT YOU....POKEMON! WE'RE CLAIMING THIS TURF, SO YOU'D ALL BETTER CLEAR OUT!"

"There are Pokemon in this facility that are experiment subjects. What ought we to do with them?"

Balaa files suit, her voice grossing exponentially louder. " IF YOU STUNT CLEAR OUT WE'LL BE FORCED TO GET UGLY."

"uh.. tell me about them."

Several smaller Pokemon flee, terrified by the noise...but several larger ones just look annoyed.

"Shall we show you?"

"Uh...what do we do lilac? they dint look very scared.."

"yes please." Danielle said nervously, but wanting to cause to care trouble like with Kayla with her eyes.

"That's a good idea..and that way maybe we'll Evan look more threatening."

She does so.

"Yeah..." An antenna comes out of her back and begins broadcasting a signal. The other Pokemon look stunned, then walk away one at a time.

"This is where we keep them. There are fifteen here, but only three are active subjects -- Glaceon, Sylveon, and Vaporeon. We're using them for type change DNA experiments."

"Yay, it worked..so we just wait fit then to show up now?"

"What have you done to them?" Danielle asked out loud.

"Yes...I think that we haven't done much harm, right? But it should still let them know we're here."

"We've mixed their genetic signatures back and forth, resulting in some fused traits. The Pokemon seem dazed, but unharmed."

Cables and tubes are connected to each of the Eeveelutions, who seem to be asleep.

"Yeah, we haven't done any harm.. we wait now..."

N..

"Would it harm them to let them free now?"

"Okay..." Lilac looks around. "We better think of a way to stay busy though..."

"No, but they are domesticated and would not survive in the wild."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back