• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

The Eevees are not exactly comforted by this, but then they see Danielle and Cassy.

"We're saved! How did you do that?"

"Um...well...I already trashed them. Take a look."

"Oops..Well I suppose we were keeping them safe....and we can't fix them?" She asked, ignoring the Eevee momentarily.

"Um...we probably could...I kinda wanna know what they are first, though."

"Thank you," says the smaller one. "They scared us..."

"Anyone hurt?"

"No..."

"Yeah good point, you said they didn't hurt any one?" She asked the frightened Eevee's

"No...they just made a lot of noise and were really scary."

"Maybe we should take them apart and figure out what makes them work."

"Yeah, though I would like to be able to fix them, just in case." She said, cautiously walking towards the robots.

"I mean, mommy was half robot and she was being forced to do stuff.."

"That's true," replies Cass. "Well...we'll take them home where they'll be safe. That way we can look closer without risking anything happening to them."

"Thank you again for saving us..."

"Your welcome!" Danielle said happily, smiling at the Eevee's "that's a good idea Cassy, I'll float them." She said levitating the two.

"Yeah! Two crisis in one day." She said chuckling. "Well have to explain the two robots to mommy."

"Oh that's right, heh I forgot." She said entering their home.

"Yeah, we don't want her to oversleep, plus if she wants up that means more cuddles."

"Okay," Cass floats around the Absol and places his hands on her head so she stirs. A moment later she's sniffing at the robots.

"These are odd looking mechanisms, certainly. I wonder if they could be useful for us?"

"We're not sure, mom," he replies.

"I wonder why someone would build robots to look like pokemon.. maybe to look natural from afar.."

"I doubt it," says Cass. "I bet they used to be real Pokemon!"

"Oh, sweetie," Kayla says reproachfully, "Don't say that! Poor things would be little better than slaves if it were true."

"Yes mom...how do you want to take them apart, Danielle?"

"I don't know, as long as we dint damage anything." She said, starting the process, as parts floated apart but stated intact.

"Yeah...gentle..." says Kayla, nervous.

"This is some complex stuff..." Cass mumbles. "Look! This is the bigger one's brain! It's so...small...how do they make them so small?"

"I don't know.." she said with awe. "This is a really cool robot."

"Yeah...but what does it DO?" Kayla mutters.

"I'm not sure...they both seem to have been made similarly...what's this cube thing?"

"I dinyt knew " she repeated herself. "This is strange. .." She said finding something.

"Well... All it did is cause tiny little shocks.." She said touching it to her cheek. "But..why would they need that? It doesn't seen very helpful..though it feels kinda nice "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back