• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Well...that sounds like you," smiles Malea. "Would my taking a ride make you happy, then? Making you happy would make me happy too."

"Then I'll bring food! Back in a few minutes, okay?"

The Absol dashes out.

"Yeah." She said before her eyes flashed and !! Appeared. "Warning: riding may result in transformation and amalgamation."

Danielle double her head just a little when she was out of earshot. "I upped for just a little milk maybe.."

All Malea hears is "Yeah." Knowing her daughter would never harm her, she nods. "Then let's give it a try!"

"If that's what you want," mutters Cass sleepily, "You could just psychically tell her so."

"Ok!" Lilaa said, opening the hatch.

"No that's alright, I don't wanna control her."

Malea lightly clambers into her daughters. "Ready? I think?"

"It's not control...just a request..." Cass rolls over and dozes.

The hatch closed and the exact same previous started.

She thought about that, then giggled. "You seem awfully tired..." She said. "Here let me help with that." She sprang upon him playfully.

"Are you alright?"

Danielle giggled gnawing at his ear a little.

(Cough, I'm bad a techno speak and tis is half your character. cough)

"Initiating process."

Danielle hops off giggling. "You awake now?"

There's no reply as the cables connect to the cubed Pokemon, pulsing electricity throughout and reshaping her consciousness.

"Rider is ready for unit assimilation. Proceed?"

"Very," the Mew chuckles. "You're a rough player!"

"Proceed."

She giggled with satisfaction. "Hehe, you don't try very hard ." She said, though she agreed with him

Unlike before, Malea's mind and body are first in need of conversion. It's a quick process, with the Pokemon compressed as she is, and soon enough she has become a part of the larger robot, combined with her daughters in mind and body.

"In my defense, I don't have very long arms for fighting. I don't want to use psychic on you, after all!"

"Lilea online." She said, as Bryndle walked in.

"Are you come.... Lilac?"

(Tag out XD)

"I guess,." She said, Her satisfied smirk shrinking just a little.

The newly amalgamated robot regards Bryndle with some confusion, regarding him as an admin, a father, and a husband. "Attempting record scrub...hello, Bryndle!"

Her LEDs flash with a cheerful light.

The exchange is interrupted by Kayla returning with a big grin. "I brought berries...but I found apples too!"

"Lilac .is that you?" He asked once more, clearly dumbfounded.

"Yay." Danielle said with enthusiasm.

"I am not Lilac. I'm Lilea! How are you, my love?" The robots eyes shine.

Malea never realized what she would become, but like her daughters, quickly accepts it as ideal.

"Are you thirsty too?"

"I'd like some milk, mommy," replies Cass.

"Lilea..." He points this then realised the significance of the name. "You..you're my daughter and my wife?" He asked, his nerves showing.

"Yeah." Danielle said, agreeing with Cassy.

"Yes, Daddy," replies the fused mind. "Isn't it wonderful? Three in one!"

The Absol nods, flopping on her side. "I have milk for you. Help yourself, both of you."

Cass begins suckling.

"It.." He didn't know how to respond. He loved all three of them very dearly, but it was his wife and daughter's...how was he to act?

Danielle also suckled at her mother, the milk comforting down to the soul.

"You are displeased, my love?" The robot tilts its head. "Perhaps you wish to become one with us?"

Kayla's mind goes blank as her children feed. Her purpose is to nurture them, and for as long as they feed she need not think -- only produce more milk for her child masters.

Bryndle was mute than a little perturbed. "Oh..." He told himself he loved each one of them and that it wouldn't change...but that wasn't very realistic was it? "That's alright."

Danielle stopped eventually, smiling till she saw mommy not smiling, she raised what was happening and her eyes glowed, hoping to help her enjoy the experience.

"Father? What's wrong?" The bot steps forward, trying to nuzzle its loved one, confused over his apparent change. His eyes look...hard. "Have I done something?"

The Absol's mind stays empty, but she does smile.

"No.." he said, Jr find it against his very nature to be anything approaching upset with them. "It's just strange is all."

Danielle wonders why she becomes mindless like this before looking to Cassy. "You should probably be finished, we can't have you getting another tummy ache.

"Strange? We're still your wife and daughters...we just occupy one space now. Does that sadden you? We can separate if you desire."

Cass nods, licking his lips. "That was yummy. Mommy makes good milk! Oh...but she's asleep now! Or just...acting like it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back