• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

Bryndle shakes his head a little, trying to get things straight. "No..You seen to happy to separate, though I ask if any of your minds were altered to be happy this way."

"I think her mind has gone blank." Danielle said looking at her. "Cause I could make her smile, but her eyes were still weird.

"Well, yes," replies the bot honestly. "We had to be programmed to work in perfect harmony. But our memories were left intact, and we are all happy as one...but do you think our decision too...hasty?"

"Wake up, mommy," says Cass. A moment later the Absol stirs and smiles. "Did you get enough?"

"Possibly..did any of you know that this was going to happen?" He asked, kind, but worried.

Danielle smiled, seeing her mommy back to normal. "Yeah, thanks."

"No...not exactly. Malea knew the least. Balaa designed the process, but didn't fully understand it. Lilac asked to become a robot, but didn't immediately mean to absorb her sister. We had so much fun we just had to add mommy!"

"Good!" She laughs. "What do the loves of my life want to do today?"

Bryndle pondered this..and what to do about it, did he do anything? He still loved then all bit, could he kiss his beloved at night knowing she shared the body of his children?

"Should we stop the humans?"

"We have you confused, my love. I can separate from them -- I don't want you to be sad!" The robot's LEDs flash a deep blue as all of its feelings go out to its mate. Perhaps it was too hasty...

"Which ones?" asks Kayla.

"Yes. We need to stop them from harming other Pokemon!" Cass nods fervently.

"Don't feel bad my loves..but maybe it's for the best? What if..You separate, only for a few moments, and decide then of you were happier then or now? And if you decide you prefer this, then I'll join."

"There are humans who are experimenting on poor pokemon."

This excites the bot no end. "That's a wonderful thought, father! Very smart, my love."

In minutes, the one is three again. One robot Shaymin, one robot Arcanine, and a small metal cube that is Malea.

"Here we are, separated once more. What do you think, all?"

Kayla's look turns fierce. "Then of course we must stop them! But...I don't want to risk you getting in trouble!"

Cass looks stunned. "She'll try to stop us? I hadn't thought of that!"

Balaa nuzzled her further before anything.

"Wait.." Bryndle said, "is that Malea?" He asked, a small sense of panic rising.

"Well be ok mommy." Danielle said.

"I don't know.. but she'll probably let is go, she knows we have an important job."

"Yes," replies the Arcabot. "But that's only because she wasn't shaped into a bot. We can easily turn her into any robotic shape in her current form."

"I...can I at least come? I don't want my children in danger...but if they must be in danger...I at least want to be there for them!"

"I'm more worried about HER safety than ours..."

"But..can she be turned back into flesh?" He asked, his voice shaky, from what he understood Malea didn't even agree to this.

"Dad?" Balaa said, noticing his sad tone.

"Yeah..but we can't leave her behind this worried can we?"

"I...I..." And now the CPU in Lilac's mind finally connects the dots as to what she and her sister have done. She exchanges a look. "Of...of course! It...might take a bit, but, yes- yes, father, we can...we can do that!"

"Maybe we could put her to sleep? I...I don't want the humans hurting her -- and she's not as strong as we are..."

Balaa sees it to and immediately panics. "Yeah! We can do it." She said, Bryndle didn't knew how to react still. "Good..our agreement is still in place mind you, so should take a group decision first..whether or not we agree that it's better the way it was."

"But then steel never let us out of her sight again.."

"I-- I think father knows best," says the Arcabot, transmitting signals with her sister bot. "What have we done?! How could we have let this happen!?" Outwardly, she remains calm. "So...together, or separate?"

"I mean...it's not like she can really stop us...but I don't want to force her to behave our way..."

"Well..I think you already know my preference, but since this concerns me the last, we should really have all of our opinions."

"I...I think poor programming took control, I designed you wrong..it's my fault."

"I mean...I---I like us together," says Lilac quietly. "What about you, Balaa?"

"It's not just you, though -- it was both of our minds combined...we became content to meld into each other."

"I..I like it that way too.." she said, still somewhat ashamed if her actions.

"Well then I guess it's decided..though in afraid my beloved isn't able to answer, I assume she would say the same yes?" He said, resigning to a strange fate.

"Maybe..we make her think she came with us?"

"Well...since she can't vote...we'll have to restore her to her original form so she can!" Lilac blurts out, almost instantly regretting it.

"We have to figure out how to bring Mother back!"

"Yes! That's a good idea. I'll hypnotize her really quick."

Cass's eyes glow, and Kayla begins to sway.

"Yeah but how!? I dont think anyone's ever done that!" said, panicked.

"Well,I suppose, can I help in any way with that?"

Danielle watched nervously.

"There's...there's one Pokemon...the forest guardian -- she could return any Pokemon to its original form with the help of her charge."

"No, not really," she says out loud. "We can do it. It'll take about a day...since it's, uh...hard. But we'll bring her right back, okay?"

Kayla falls to her side, the Mew's hypnosis having completely overridden the contents of her brain.

"Okay...she's under. We can come back later and wake her up and all that."

"the first guardian!? But no one knows where to find him! Though..i suppose we don't have a choice."

"I trust you two.. " he said, turning, still shaken from all this.

"Ok, but we should go fast."

"Yeah...I'm sorry, Balaa. I wish we'd known what we were doing."

"Are you mad at us?"

"Yeah. Lead the way!"

At the question Bryndle she's himself some more. "No, of course not my darlings,I could never be angry at you two." He said nuzzling his daughter Balaa, still closer to himand going to lilac to do the same. "I'm just a little confused is all. Balaa simply nods at lilac.

Danielle ran off in the direction of the lab, knowing Cassy woops keep time with her.

"We'll be back soon, Daddy. Get some sleep," Lilac nods encouragingly.

"He's trying to be brave...we scared the life out of him."

"So what's our plan? Go to the lab, brainwash everyone, come home?"

Bryndle looked like he was going to question them leaving when a spark shared between him and Balaa sent him to his room, admiring could soon be heard.

"I know.." she said out loud. "I feel so terrible."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back