• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

She hasn't expected or prepared for this. "Oh... Hi mom, actually it's us.

"Us?" Malea looks even more confused. "What do you mean, us? Who are you?" The motherly Shaymin looks concerned, but not yet afraid.

"Lilaa, or we used to be Balaa and lilac." She said, or made perfect sense, though part of her was afraid mom wouldn't like it.

"You mean...you became one person? Er...robot? Both my daughters are now just one daughter? But-- how? Why?" Malea's voice is now alarmed.

"It was an optimal choice." She said, starting to feel a bit more worried. "Lilac originally wanted to become like Balaa and when converted she integrated Balaa into herself making me Lilaa

"Are you upset?" Lilaa asked, ducking her head a little in shame.

"I'm...stunned. I love you dearly...but you used to be two!" Malea paces. "Are...are you both alive? Did it hurt? Did it feel like either of you got...lost?" Her voice is concerned, not angry. She's not mad...just afraid for her daughters.

"No, I'm still here." She said. "And it didn't hurt! I would never do anything that hurt someone." She said, still worried she had done something bad.

"Uh huh!" She said going up to and nuzzling her mother. Once again sparks glid between the two.

The Shaymin nods, quietly thinking about her daughters becoming a single daughter. She concludes that it matters little -- she'll love them no matter what...even if she is saddened that it happened without her.

"You don't have a mouth anymore, huh?" Malea looks up at her much larger daughter. "What's this door on the side of your body?"

"That's my ride chamber." She said, like it was self explanatory.

"You step I'm and become compressed into a small cube in which you can ride and control me."

Lilaa tilts her head. "How so?"

"Hmm..good morning mommy."

"You...you can turn me into a block and make me your controller? That concept doesn't frighten you?"

"How are you feeling?" She begins licking her daughter.

"It's not harmful and I trust you!" Lilaa said ^^ appearing.

She giggled a little at the licking. "I feel good..Hehe that tickles."

"Well...do you want me to try it?" She's trying to please her daughter.

"Good. I was thinking, little one -- even though I'm your mother, you're the one really in charge. So how can I help you and Cass?"

"Only if you wish, though you stated earlier you would like to rest with dad, i could shut sheen and sleep as well."

"Just by being a good mommy!" She exclaimed licking her mommy before her tummy growled.

"I...um...you're my daughter. I want you to be happy. What would make you happy, Lilaa?"

"Well, then, in that case, I shall do the best I can. What do you want to do today?"

"Making my family happy, and helping them!" She said, Her tail wagging.

"In a bit hungry.." She said, Her tummy growling once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back