• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"I'm ready when you are," Mallory says. "Thank you for a second chance."

"Nah...we're smart enough to do it right, yeah?"

"You're welcome! We're happy to do it!.. We've never had a mommy."

..……..

"Ok then! As soon as we get home." She said, excited.

"Must be because of your legendary origins," smiles the Absol. "Well...what should I do now?"

The family makes good time and arrives at the tree quickly. Peter has fallen asleep.

"Welcome home," Malea smiles.

"Just stand there." She said, wrapping as much of her as possible in her tails.

Candy quickly follows suit of Peter while Bryndle goes to Malea. "We hope you'll think of here as home." He saw the little ones and looked to his beloved. "Should we follow suit my love?"

Cass's eyes glow and the two begin their work. Mallory's body becomes natural, her mind begins to change, and she smiles.

"Yes please," laughs Malea.

"I can't thank you enough!" Lilac calls. "Thank you so much."

Danielle smiles, looking forward to having a new mommy.

..……..

"You're more than welcome. We're going to get some rest, you guys have a nice time together."

After a few more minutes, Mallory is gone. In her place is Kayla, who looks down at her children with a joyful smile.

"My Super Luck ability really paid off with you two!"

"I'm going to put Peter to bed," adds Malea.

Soon only Lilac and the Shaymin sisters are in the room.

New memories, though they could tell they were false, entered the two pokemons minds. "We're lucky to have you mommy!" Danielle said, nuzzling her.

Candy followed her mommy, hoping to be put to bed as well.

"Its just us, do you wanna do it?"

"Are either of you in the mood for a ride?" The Pokemon stretches her legs.

"Yes please. You make it look fun...and I want to be useful for my new family."

"Sure!" Danielle says excitedly, getting on gently.

"Ok, though I should warn you it comes with some drawbacks.. like you need admins, and have to do what they say, and emotions come strangely."

Cass follows suit. The new mother laughs...she seems so much younger and happier it's hard to imagine her only a few minutes ago. She's off like a shot.

"Do I get to think for myself? Do you?"

Danielle giggled. "Wheeee"

..……...

"Yeah! You get to think and feel by yourself, though, my emotions have hut themselves off before."

"Faster faster!" Danielle cried, happy to be with her mommy.

"Alright then, here goes." Balaa said, wires that look like vines extending from her and attatching to her sister, entering her ears as well.

( Be back in 5 minutes.)

Danielle did so looking over to Cassy with a goofy grin.

"Starting conversion process." She said as more wires appeared, attaching to lilac. The wires started to pulse, energy and signals traveling through them onto lilacs body and mind.

Cass giggles too. "I've never flown this fast before!" Then he gets an idea and his eyes turn bright blue. Kayla's eyes begin to match.

The Arcanine giggles at first, but as the process continues, shaping her into metallic components and reformatting her joints and limbs and brain, she falls silent.

"Are you in control?" Danielle asked amused.

This off puts Balaa at first but she realises that it only makes sense as she continues the work.

"Nope!" He giggles. "Just giving mommy an upgrade!"

Wings begin to form on Kayla's sides as her tail lengthens and her claws sharpen. Her laughter becomes deeper and more powerful. "Oh, goodness! When did you learn to do this to me?"

"I've always known," giggles the Mew, as the Mega Absol folds her wings back and speeds up further.

"You're almost done, aren't you?" Lilac's mouth doesn't move as she speaks -- it's been fused into one piece and the sound instead comes from the speakers in her ears. "I can feel my....mind....changing..."

"You look really cool mommy!" Danielle said, still holding on for dear life.

"Yeah I'm done." she said as it completed, lilac becoming fully robotic like Balaa.

"And I feel amazing!" laughs the Dark-type, finally reaching her top speed. "Can I fly too?"

The LEDs flash as the robot Pokemon comes to life. "Lilac_Pokebot_OS.exe is loaded. Specify directive and admins."

"I don't know, can she?" Danielle asked Cassy, Her smile never fading.

""Directive, to be a good daughter and sister. Admins, are to be identified as parents and are Bryndle and Malea." She said, copying the directives and settings she was given exactly.

"If we give her a boost!" he grins. Kayla's wings suddenly fly out and begin to grow, and a moment later the trio is off the ground and climbing quickly.

"Wheeeee!" She cries.

"Directive understood. Admins recognized. Is maker also recognizable as an admin?"

"Danielle mimicked her mother. "Whee!" She cited, having fun. "Don't overdo yourself Cassy."

"No, I'm just your sister."

"I won't -- she's doing the work now!"

The Absol's heart thumps, her joy contagious as she speeds through the air with her children. Gone is the old sad Absol -- this new one is almost as playful as her children and far more carefree than any Absol.

"Understood. Finalizing settings and rebooting."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back