• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Do they take you every night Mallory?"

Bryndle smiled and nuzzled his son.

"How long have they had you?" Danielle asked, her voice sad.

"... Well then let's go home guys." Bryndle said. "Anyone want a ride?"

"About three weeks. I think they've replaced everything worthwhile. Any second I won't have a mind of my own anymore...but that's probably okay at this point...I'm never gonna be a normal Pokemon, by any means.

A chorus of cheers greets this.

"I'll run ahead," replies Lilac.

"...We can't let you go back tonight.. who knows what they'll do? We're going to keep you tonight."

"Hop on little ones" Bryndle said as the two girls got on his back, Balaa being heavier but still manageable.

"They've torn my eyes out and replaced them with cameras -- if they activate them, you'll both be compromised. You can't let me come with you. I'm a liability."

Peter hops on top of Malea and waits -- soon everyone but Lilac is in the air.

"Well.. that's to bad because it's our job to protect the pokemon of the forest and you classify, so... We can change you."

Bryndle sets off, flying lie add to still be able to converse with his new daughter, not wanting to leave her alone.

"Change me? How do you mean?" Mallory tilts her head.

"I think you're faster than I am," she laughs. "I like races, though!"

"Well, we both have body altering powers, theoretically we could make you different. I think."

"Well...maybe over extended periods of time, though a certain robot I know isn't making it easy." He said, mock annoyed. Balaa just giggled.

"We could," adds Cass. "In fact we could change you from the inside out!"

Mallory nods.

"Speaking of which, can you teach me robot tricks, Balaa?" asks Lilac.

"You wouldn't have to be all robotic any more..do you want that?"

Balaa tilts her head. ?? In her visor. "What do you mean?"

"What would happen to me? How much would you change?"

"I suggest a full mind and body reset."

"You can think superfast, and see in the dark...and all sorts of stuff! I want to do that...if you can teach me!"

"Well ultimately the decision is up to you, we can do how much or little as you want."

"She has to decide.. it's only nice"

"Hmm.." Herr Monroe simply had ..... On it until they came back. "In nut sure it's something you teach, sorry.."

"Do you wish to remember all of this, or forget it? And is there anything you would change, besides the mechanical parts?"

"Yes.."

"Ok..and how much of your life before do you want to keep in tact?"

"You would have to be like me.. our at the very least have your mind coded."

"I don't...I don't really care. My memory is already half-erased...I'm a shell of what I was."

"I don't mind that. It could be fun, right? Robo-sisters!"

Danielle is saddened slightly by this, but has an idea. "What if we made her our mommy?"

"Well...really, you'd just do it like that? What would Peter and mom and dad think?"

"I'd like that!" Cass nods furiously. "She'd be a cute mom, too!"

"They love you as a robot, right? Why wouldn't they like me as one? Besides, we could share codes, play games...get into mischief," she winks.

Danielle, though still sad for Mallory was softly excited now. "Well Mallory, how would you feel to being our mommy?" She asked, nut wanting to do anything to make her uncomfortable.

"That would be fun!" ^^

"Your mother? You'd transform me into a mother?"

"Yeah!" Cass nods. "You'd feed us and clean us and guard us and keep us warm and we'd cuddle you and love you and everything! I'd also like milk..." he admits a bit sheepishly.

"Then it's settled! Do you think I'd be a pretty robot?"

"What do you think?" She asks, excitedly.

"I think your pretty no matter what form." Balaa said to her new sister.

"Yay!" Danielle cheered.

..………..

"Should we ask mom an dad first?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back