• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Well...that's a long story, but apparently a human they worked with was killed. To try and find out who did it, they've started working on creating "research Pokemon," as they call them. Basically, they periodically take me to their lab and replace some part of me. I would fight, but they put something in my head that turns my body into a puppet whenever they like. Pretty soon I won't be a Pokemon at all...and my eyes are the newest casualty, which...honestly...if I can't even keep those...it won't be long before I don't exist at all and all that's left is an Absol's carcass used by humans for who knows what."

Danielle dropped her head, that was too sad..."Well we're gonna help you! It didn't work this time, but we can get you out next time."

"I don't think you should," she replies. "I'm already two steps from mindlessness...and I became a slave the day they caught me. You're both too young and lively to risk yourselves over me."

"She's only a bit older than we are..."

"No! We're gonna help, we're the heart of the forest and his bodyguard, we can do this!"

"Of course, it's our job... maybe you wont get your body back but, at least you wont be a slave"

"Yeah!" Cass nods. "I think it's time you got some justice yourself!"

Mallory nods. "I'd probably cry if I had tear ducts...or eyes...or blood...or a heart..."

The comment depressed her a bit but Dani, was still determined. "All we have to do is get them to leave you alone.. and to do that, we can have them completely forget about you! We can do that right Cass?"

"Sure we can...but then they'll just do the same thing to another Pokemon, won't they?"

"I'm actually a prototype," replies Mallory. "According to the thoughts they put in my brain, if they succeed in fully erasing me from myself they'll make more."

"I thought Silph was a GOOD company!" Cass shakes his head.

"Those humans…" She let out a low growl, angered by how mean the humans could be.

"Don't be mad at all humans. Some of them are very good. But the ones I've met...well...not so much." Mallory nods. "Don't get the wrong impression -- I once dreamed of having a human trainer."

"Why?"

"Many of them are kind, help you become stronger, and teach you a lot."

"Where will you go, Radar?" Malea asks.

"Probably wandering. I'll end up at a new home, probably owned by humans."

Her anger subsided a little, but she still felt resentment. "Well do we have any idea how to shut them down, they cant just keep taking poor innocent pokemon!!"

..….

"Youre leaving?" Candy cried sadly.

"Why not stay with us?" Balaa asked, tilting her head.

"We have to find out how the human they're sad about died," replies Mallory.

"How do we keep you safe, though?" Cass thinks. "Maybe...maybe we can reset your body?"

"I want to...but I'm not much use. I don't want to make myself your problem."

"You're never a problem!" Insists Malea.

"Ok...so we just have to figure out who killed her then they would leave you alone?"

"You are always a treasured friend and companion." Bryndle said. "But if you must go and find your inner peace I understand."

"That's...my hope, anyway," nods Mallory. "But it's really too late for me. I-- I just don't want others to end up like I have."

"I hope you know I plan to come back?"

"You'll always be welcome. We'll be busy programming the robot...Balaa should be helpful with that."

"Ok..I guess we should visit where it happened."

The two young shaymin run and hug radar. "Well miss you."

Bryndle smiled at the exchange.

"I can lead you there," says Mallory. "The whole thing has been loaded into my memory."

"I'll miss you too," replies the Raichu with a smile. "I love you. Balaa, Candy -- make sure Peter and Lilac take good care of each other, okay?"

"Ok, if you dint mind.."

They both nodded. "We will.. be safe "

"I don't. If it means saving others, I'll do anything."

"I see they didn't destroy your heart," says Cass.

"I will! Good bye!" And with that, he strides off, smiling as he goes, tail drooping a bit.

"Let's go then!" Danielle said, excited to help their new friend.

"I hope he finds the happiness he deserves." Bryndle said walking up to his mate.

Candy loss misty eyes and Balaa just watches.

Mallory leads them to a small building in the middle of a forest looking area. "This is where it happened. Big explosion. Five robots, one human -- only one robot survived."

"I think he will," replies Malea. "Can we adopt Lilac and Peter?"

She walked into the scene before stopping. "There aren't any humans here are there?"

"That's quite the change in subject.. but I would love too, those poor things deserve a proper family."

"No. The place is closed. There aren't any humans around. Haven't been in a while. Go ahead and look around."

"They do...and they already know our kids. Lilac is a wonderful young lady. What do you guys think?"

"Alright she said walking in, liking around. "Write.. something must have excluded in here, I wonder.."She saw the cryogenic tube, filed with blood stains.. "Oh.."

"Yeah!" Candy cheered.

"That would be so much fun!" Balaa added.

"Of course we have to ask them first but it looks like it's decided in our end."

"That's where the human was. In the corner are the other bots who were destroyed. They're not even sure what caused this. That crater...is where it started. It looks kinda...odd."

"Then I'll go speak with them. Anyone want to come along?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back