• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

Danielle tie her eyes away from the blood filled chamber and to the crater, shaking her head to clear it. "It doesn't look like anything explore went off.. but there's shrapnel everywhere..."

"Me

"The effect of the explosion wiped out the whole room," Cass adds. "I think...something set this off...another robot?"

"Yes."

"Then walk with me," Malea says with a smile.

"So a robot exploded, causing enough damage to the others.. so how did he explode?"

All the shaymin follow.

"I'm trying to find out," Cass says, holding his head. "I think it was...not....because of a malfunction."

"Sabotage?" Mallory's eyes widen.

It takes a few minutes but she eventually reaches a tree and calls for the Arcanine and Ralts.

"You mean someone made a robot exploded and kill the others...that's awful."

The family stood anxiously

"It is awful..." Cass nods sadly. "I'm...I'm searching...searching...ow...ow..." His eyes widen.

"Yes?" Lilac calls with a smile. "Oh, it's our Shaymin friends! Peter? Come say hi!"

He does so bashfully.

"She strain yourself Cass, that's enough." Danielle said, nuzzling him.

"Hi Peter!" Candy said excitedly.

"Hello you two!" Said Balaa.

Bryndle whispers to Malea. "Should I ask or you?"

"I saw the whole thing. They were friends. A small Raichu robot was here. He was forced to explode by a human. And it killed everyone but one robot. She escaped...after someone else saved her."

"You do it," replies Malea with a grin.

"Oh...the poor guys..." Danielle said, her eyes misting.

"We would like to ask something if the both of you."

"No wonder the humans know not who did it...it seems to have been made to look like an accident...and the perpetrator is dead."

"So there will never be proof of who did it..." Mallory hangs her head.

"What is it?" Peter asks curiously.

"Is there any way we can prove that this dead guy did it? How did he die?"

"We, we all talked about it, and we decided we would love to have you two as a part of our family."

"I'm not sure...looks like....ironically, a machine exploded, killing him. But I don't know how to prove it..."

"Really?" Peter's eyes practically shine with excitement.

"Really!" Malea grins.

"Well.. can we get on his computer thingy and see if it says anything?"

"Of course it's up to you and your older sister." Bryndle adds.

"I don't know...it's not here. If it were, then maybe Mallory could get in?"

"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" Lilac practically cries for delight.

"Well, where is it? If we can find it thrn we could get Malory safe.."

The two baby shaymin screamed with delight. "Yay!." They charged their new sibling and tackle hugged them.

"It's..." Cass strains. "It's the other side of the nearby town."

"This is going to make...so much of our lives better...how can I repay you?" Lilac watches her brother, teary-eyed.

"We should go then!" Danielle said, before looking at Cass. "But you need some rest first, you've been straining your powers."

"Just be as lovely as you've always been is all we can ask." Bryndle said with a warm smile.

The Mew does look tired. "I'm...fine..." he mutters, half-asleep.

"Let's get out of here," says Mallory. "They'll connect the cameras any time now..."

"Thank you for your kindness..."

Peter laughs at the hugs.

"Yeah, here Cass." Danielle says, lending some of her power to him, trying to wake him.

..…...

"You're so welcome, now I think its my turn." Bryndle said, walking up to and, hugging his new daughter, as the little ones still hug Peter.

The little psychic flops on his side, landing squarely on Mallory's back, but remaining conscious enough to mutter "Sorry..."

She returns it with a smile. "When do you want us to move in?"

"Right away!" Malea grins.

"You did nothing wrond Cass.. we gotta go though, are you ready Mallory?"

..……..

The children finally got off of Peter. "This is so exciting!"

Bryndle chuckled, and looked down to Peter. "Im afraid we're vastly outnumbered Peter, think we can handle all 4 of them?" He says chuckling as he said it.

"Yeah," replies the Absol. "Let's go."

And with that, they sprint away.

"Sure!" Peter giggles. "They're all lots of fun, after all."

Lilac nuzzles her adoptive mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back