• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Camp Half-Blood Inspired Project

Chaishi

the freebird.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Foreword & Introduction
Hello and welcome!

I believe I drew you here since the title belongs to a series, but I'm going to be honest with you: This is an inspired project, not a verse or adaptation. Therefore if you think you won't be happy with it, you can just stop reading it. I will be putting down as much as information I can in Extras but you can be loose and elastic with it while roleplaying. Yet also I must tell you that most elements which exist in books could be found in this project too! For people who don't know anything about the CH or basically Riordan universe, it's a fictional universe where mythical features actually exist and very well alive in modern world. In this project, we will be roleplaying as gods' mortal children from humans in modern world. There are certain limitations which would go natural for people who read series before, but also there are going to be certain loose ends so that we can create more diverse characters instead of being stuck in one certain type.

Here's more info and all about characters, and lore! And an ooc topic, of course. (Click)

If you are interested, contact me on my discord account and reply here under this thread! (Discord has literally no use other than communication, which you can do from here with PMs.) So without futher ado~

Fictional Information

• bce3e8b90f71afa2fc1eda2316df0b3f.jpg
    Atlantis City is located on another dimension which is created by gods, it's a city with modern features and filled with every kind of demigod. You must be atleast fifteen years old and accepted by your own godly parent, plus must have completed atleast one mission in order to gain permission for entry. Every demigod which has permission for entering city has rights to live in there.

City is like heaven and it supplies itself. It has it's own police force, it's own production lines and farms. White coated buildings are decorated with blue lazuli stones. It is not limited by walls but is built on a wide mountain. Down the mountain, at the below you can see a wide, hazel blue endless ocean. Giant waves could be seen afar, which is broken by a reef closer to beach. It has a desert and a jungle on the other sides, almost divided by straight lines. It's a land truly creation of gods.

City lives through every kind of climate from extreme to mild. In land of Atlantis, death is still possible but in event of dying your soul can't be lost and will be sent straight to afterlife. Community has set it's own rules with time and does it's own elections inside. Each myth gets their own neighborhood in city but is not restricted by the neighborhoods. They just find that living with your own is healthier than living with others.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back