• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Bunch Of Godslayers Share An Apartment: OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Everyone got what they want for their CS yet?
You mean the questions?
I have a new one, can my character be the newbie of the group? I was thinking about how being the new guy and either having no kills yet or just one would match Sage's personality... Is that possible?

And same, Thursday and Friday are my most packed days, college-wise >w<

Sorry, got distracted with school work the past few days. Finals are next week so I've been studying nonstop. I'll be working on my character today since I have no work or classes.

I do have some questions about the character sheet though:
Is there an age range for the characters? like 20-75 or no one below 18 kinda thing?
I am assuming the Divine Authorities part of the character sheet is to explain the gods our characters have already slain?
What do you mean by Authority/Sphere of Influence?
Since they be sharing a living space... not below 18
Yes you have to explain the gods that have been slain
Sphere of Influence is basically what they were a god OF
Zeus would be something like Sky, Storms, Kingship

You mean the questions?
I have a new one, can my character be the newbie of the group? I was thinking about how being the new guy and either having no kills yet or just one would match Sage's personality... Is that possible?

And same, Thursday and Friday are my most packed days, college-wise >w<
Yeah they can be a newbie
One kill minimum

Oh and all the characters either have to be Human or Mages
Godslayer is technically their species
Though they can choose to identify as either Human or Mage

Remember each Authority must have conditions and limitations
You didn't inherit the power fully
It optimized itself for the Godslayer when they inherited it

Oh and all the characters either have to be Human or Mages
Godslayer is technically their species
Though they can choose to identify as either Human or Mage
I'm assuming human has no magical abilities themselves (though I guess enchanted weaponry is still a thing), correct?

I do have a question as well, how does magic work. Will it be spells and incantations, skills/abilities that are used instantly, or will it be both?

I'm about, 75% done
It's more coming up with which God he slayed and writing down the Bio, will definitely finish that today >w<

*yawns* I literally just woke up XD

Take into consideration where your God ranks in their pantheon as well
As well as its loyalties
If the god you slew had a master or swore alliegence to a god directly
That god can seal your powers

Care to share or would you prefer we all see when you're done?
Nope, not at all
I just don't normally do that because I'm a bit of a perfectionist and it annoys me when people post WIPs then take forever to come back and finish them, so I don't do that >w<

On another topic: Would be cool if you posted all these lore bits at the Lore thread at some point, because they're bound to get lost in the OOC

And there we go, part of that CS I wrote for another RP so it needs some adaptation...
But you can see what concept I'm going for and such already, didn't sit down to think of the mundane skill yet either >w<

Nope, not at all
I just don't normally do that because I'm a bit o a perfectionist and it annoys me when people post WIPs then take forever to come back and finish them, so I don't do that >w<

On another topic: Would be cool if you posted all these lore bits at the Lore thread at some point, because they're bound to get lost in the OOC
I'll update the lore

I just thought of a good question....At least I think it is a good question. Do the gods get resurrected when a godslayer is killed or dies?

They're just materialized legends
If a godslayer kills them
They go back to being a legend
If the godslayer dies
They can manifest themselves from their legend again

Okay, I think I'm done with my CS now >w<
Do tell me if I went overboard anywhere or something like that~

Gonna be honest, My bio is probably gonna end up being way shorter than everyone else's.
I tend to write just the necessities in the bio and then widen it out and add more to it later in the roleplay or as time goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back