• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A bloody romance with pixel demon

Ted smiles at her and says "sure, Angel". He walks over at the mention of waffles, "I also got to tell you, don't call me Teddy to much. A couple times a day is fine by me" he says in a whisper to her

Angel smiles and nodded.”Okay Greyhound.and your breakfast..” she pointed to the 4 piles of waffles with whipped cream and strawberries shaped like hearts. And in the living room Now was an easel and a canvas.

Angel began painting and the music was trance like. Like you feel safe there. Until the phone ring and she had to answer. “Hi doctor Connie.” “Hi Angel. I just wanted to confirm the vet visit. Hm?” She saw Ted and under him was a cowering Monty and gave a Cheshire Cat smile “soooooo who’s the roomie?” “He’s not a roomie..ya know that cute guy I liked more then my other guy friend?” “The one that voted himself class president,or the one that ate dog food for money?” “The one that ate dog food for money.” “Oh my gods!For a low IQ he’s high on the beauty scale.” Angel was giggling and trying to shh her. “Easy he’s sensitive about that. And was proud of that job.Also he’s mine. I’m dating him now...we just didn’t get couple rings or couple clothes yet.” Connie made a gross look. “Oh gross you’re gonna be one of those?” “Oh come on all the k dramas make it look romantic.”

Monty looked up with a ‘help me’ expression and Angel smiled “But yes he will be there for his freeze castration. I tried so hard finding him a girlfriend before this but the humping of my leg just got to intense and it hurts.” Connie nods. “Understand I’ll see you around 4.” And she hung up and Angel takes a breath. “Welp time to order all trek tires anyway. Hopefully I can get them here before 4.”

Angel walked over and kisses Teds cheek. She still had to be used to having a boyfriend but she liked the change. “So I got a weird text from one of my friends. Apparently they found a beautiful gem mine and are asking me to check it out. But I told them in the weekend cause of someone.” She began scanning for a dealership. “No...no..maybe...oh hell no their near the shady place of town..”

Ted smiles at Angel and listens to what she says, he says "I can take you to the shady part of town if you want. I can protect you". He gives her a smile

“Okay and on the way we can find a cute place for a first date.” Angel said smiling and hoped he would let her borrow a car or something. They did slash her tires and taking her car now is unsafe. She eats her waffles and reads her magazine.

“Alright” he happily says, “we might need to take my car as your car’s wheels got slashed” he says and looks at his empty plate. He ate all his waffles

“Okay and on the way we can drop off the baby since Connie won’t mind” Monty tried to run but she grabbed him “Monty don’t take it so seriously I tried to find you a baby mama but I got no bites.”Monty howled and she sighs “no we can’t use tinder that’s for humans.”

When going to his place he did get nervous because people were staring at her. But when they walked to the garage she was shocked at the cars. Classics, sports, even a mom car and bikes. She was secretly a car but and tried to hold in her excitement. But happy squealed when she saw her favorite “Is that a Mazda! With rainbow tire lights!” She said excited. On closer look she saw some of the cars were a bit anime. She won’t question it. She’s secretly trash herself.

He laughs at her reaction, he was next to his car. It wasn't as nearly impressive as the other cars, “you ok, Angel? Are you having a car meltdown?” He asks smiling

She takes a breath “yes...I’m fine...I haven’t been this happy since the museum road trip! I missed that it was fun. Geodes, bones, fossilized Dino poop.You whining about not having a raptor for a pet.” She gets in the car with Monty. “Why did you want one again?”

He chuckles at what she recounted and says “I’m still upset I don’t have a raptor pet” he jokes. He smiles as he gets in on the driver side. “Well I wanted a simple car and my parents didn’t give me a lot to get a car, they thought I would crash it in the first month”

“I meant why did you want a raptor for a pet?” She asked teasingly but understands why his parents did that. So he can earn trust with cars..but when she buckled her seatbelt she saw a light blinking and a camera moving and looking at her. “I sooo forgot your mama was strict.” She mumbles and tried to act natural. It’s not like their gonna bang in the car..their just gonna drop the baby off..get tires..and maybe look for a date spot

Ted chuckles when she saw the camera, “Yep, so we can’t do anything risky” he teases a bit with a wink. He then starts up the car and starts to drive

On the way Angel was shy but talked about her paintings and what she was working on. And she hoped he would like her paintings cause she honestly couldn’t work in the world due to emotional stress. And her aunts are trying to scam her out of an inheritance fund.

Ted seems very interested in Angel’s paintings. He kept saying she much have a lot of skill and that he didn't have the patience for that kinda stuff. After a bit they get to where they need to drop Monty off

When she went to drop Monty off with Connie Teds phone rang it was his mother Jenna. She was listening to the whole conversation and as mafia Greek families do..they try to escalate things while the pans hot. “My little baby boy. So I saw on your dash cam you have a pretty lady. Is she who I think she is?”

He answers the phone and listens to what his mother says, “if you think she is Angel then you would he correct” he replied to her as he smiles

Jenna squeals happily “AH MY LITTLE ANGEL IS GROWING UP! Oh that Dante doh must be steaming about this. Ya know when your father and me were dating he tolerated the word boyfriend but he insisted I called him my man even when married. He considered Boyfriend an insult. Mostly because he wasn’t younger then me and he wanted me all to himself and made me vow to never stray. I’m sure you will understand why he did this correct?”

Angel was fine with doing things on her own. It was more confrontation with people bigger than her or creeps. Connie assures her Monty would be fine and to pick him up later at around closing.

Ted chuckles a bit at what his mother says. He did understand why his father didn’t like being called ‘boyfriend’, it was close to the same reason he didn’t like being called Teddy. “Yes, I know why” he says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back