• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A bloody romance with pixel demon

She looked away from him to hide her blushing and says...” at that shitty dinner..what would you say if I told you what I said was the truth?” She was referring to when she said she would rather be Teds lover over Dante’s and she was worried about his reaction. “It’s fine if you don’t feel the same...I was planning on going to a singles party when I’m done unpacking.”

He stands up and smiles at her, "I thought you just meant you preferred me over him, are you saying that you want me to be that?" he asks as he fills with joy. He goes over to her, his face showed what answer. He wants it to be yes.

She just nodded to scared to look at him in he eyes.but she saw his reflection in the glass. She was surprised he wasn’t mad. “I...wrote a lot about you..how I stupidly assumed you would be smarter then Dante by being a step ahead of him and taking his things. Maybe rub it in at times that I was yours just to try to get him in trouble. That we would have kids and be happy somewhere quiet and away from him.”

He hugs her after she says these things. "The only thing you would be wrong about in that would be me being smarter than Dante. However the rest sounds nice" he says and kisses her on the cheek. His face going red

Angel blushed more and giggled. “Your smarter than him. To me Dante is just snooty smart. You and me were 2 levels of street smart. I’m country smart.and your city smart. And that together can cause some chaos.” She kissed his cheek and goes to her room. “Sleep well teddy..and you do remember where the anger room is right?” She knew he was to happy to be mad at her for calling him teddy again and would punish her later..if there was anything she hated more than her tires being slashed. It was being showed off in public.

He smiles at her and at what she says. When she calls him Teddy he smiles and shakes his head. "Are you trying to get in trouble?" he asks chuckling as he thought this was funny.

The next morning it was the normal routine for her. First waking up to feed her pets and giving them a moment to use the restroom and then on the couch she saw a lump in the couch.. “right I obtained a best friend turned boyfriend..well at least I know I wasn’t dreaming.” She giggled as she made coffee. “Monty how about you confirm to him that he isn’t dreaming either.” Monty nodded and hops on the bed his nose inches from the lump and barks.

Ted slept peacefully, that was until his rude awaking by Monty. He jumped up and throw a hit that luckily missed Monty, by an inch. He stares at Monty the realize what is going on. "damn, don't do that. You almost got hit and either of us want that" He says to Monty. He then looks at Angel and says "Good morning", he then stretches a bit.

She laughed “sorry. He just wanted to let you know you weren’t dreaming.” She whistled and put a big food and water bowl down and she smiled at him. “You still have an addiction problem to waffles with strawberries and whipped cream?” She asked as she was prepping for the said waffles. Monty howling for waffles.

He chuckles and nods at what she asks. He stands and looks around for something sharp, after a bit he asks "Got anything I can use to slash your tires?". He looks at her as he asked.

She looked up shocked and sighs. She did test her luck that night. “In my art room 2ed room to the right I left my Swiss army there.” Monty was concerned and Angel smiled “don’t worry baby boy mommy will get new tires so we can go to the park and see the ve-“ before she can finish the trigger word her own dog betrayed her by running to the door where her knife was..”TRATIOR! You know you can’t fight this appointment!”

Ted chuckles at how Monty is acting, he goes to the door and goes in. He quickly runs in to try and find the swiss army knife, he found it quickly

Angel sighed as she saw him with the knife. It was a purple wood with a rose gold colored metal. The blade was sharp but looked like it needed a slight maintenance sharpening. On it engraved ‘stand firm little angel for not all people will welcome your kindness’-Grandpa Peter

He was looking over the knife when he saw the message, he was walking out of the room. He looks up and at her. He sighs and goes outside near her car. He does down to the tires level to slash them

Angel tried to prep herself for the slashing of them. The tires did look old and deflated a little. And if a car can tell a story this Mazda would show how much abuse her old boss put her under and that she was lucky to escape. Then angel got an idea..it was crazy but it might make her feel better. She went to where he was and gestures to have her knife looking at her own tires. She will do it..

He had slashed one before he saw her and tilts his head. "what?" he asks thinking she was trying to stop him from slashing the tires

“5 years...I dealt with her..my car and me suffered enough...just let me slash just one..” she knew this request would surprise him but her rage was shaking. And she wanted to take it out of the old tires.

He was confused still, but handed her the knife. He then moves out of the way. He wonders why she wants to slash her own tire.

She sat down at eye level and was shaking...”this was for the abuse...and this is for blaming me for your interns mistakes...and this is for constantly calling me at 2 in the morning to confirm stupid doggie day spas! AND THIS IS FOR SAYING ILL NEVER BE HAPPY IN LIFE CAUSE OF MY LOOKS! She slashed it over and over like the tire was the actual person and she snapped out of it when she cut herself and was breathing heavy and tried to calm down to tend to the wound. “Guess my anger...I bottled up..finally harmed me.”

He watches and at the first half of what she says he feels guilty thinking she was referring to him. However after a second he realized it wasn't about him. After she finished attacking the tire he gets up. He goes to her and hugs her.

She hugs him back crying and noticed a guard walk over to them and got on edge and calmed down as he asked “I see she isn’t allowed to call you that nickname either sir?” She was upset cause she liked the nickname and only wanted to call him that. She thought it was cute. She got up slowly “I’ll go make the waffles..you can finish..”

Ted stood still as he watched her, he nods and felt horrible. He looks at the guard and asks "I've never felt bad for slashing people's tires, why do I feel bad now?". He didn't mind her calling him the nickname, but she called him it to much. Which is why he decided to slash her tires, however now he feels to guilty to do it

“Didn’t you say before that you admire her sir? Maybe the reason you feel bad,is because your hurting someone you care about for being happy. She must had assumed since youre rekindle your friend ship with lady angel she can say all the nicknames she called you..I think one time you called her a ditzy bir-“ He actually shook in fear cause the door burst open and Angel had the most dirtiest look on her face

He listens to what the guard said, even back when they were younger he always told her not to call him Teddy a lot. He hears the door burst open, he looks over to see her. He smiles at her despite the face she was making.

Angel smiled back and said “Ted as my new boyfriend can you be a dear and tell your family you made to not call me a ditzy bird?Family doesn’t bully family right?Also your waffles are done just how you like them.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back