• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Bizzare Day [Closed]

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
On Certain Days, On Certain Hours, the Universe Sneezes...

In a small city in the depths of Maine, the recently upgraded Speedwagon Foundation opens a museum in honor of some of the studies it holds as prideful history. In this small town, a variety of citizens, from artists to parents to businessmen to students, attend the grand opening to see the information of great studies from lives past, but most importantly, the main exhibit: the 'Mystical' Artifacts Exhibit, which includes a bushel of 'Ghost Arrows', pieces of a supposed 'Bloodless Mask', and a large interactive exhibit showing the power of the sun and how the human body has yet to reveal all of the abilities breathing and sunlight have to yield towards the everyday person.

However, not all is peaceful, to the dismay of the employees and patrons. A group of criminals break into the museum, and take the opening ceremonies viewers hostage, while stealing the valuables. When conflict arises from the back end where the main Exhibit resides, all chaos lets loose and though some injuries are attained, most everyone who was held hostage escapes safely.

But safely does not mean unchanged...

~~~-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~~

Yes, this is a Jojos Bizarre Adventure-based RP. Many of the canon events are just that, canon, though little to none/none of the characters from the main series will appear, maybe in mention (like Speedwagon obviously), but that would be it unless special circumstances arise.

I'm looking for this to be fairly freeform, and while I will have a plot, this will most likely be pretty up to the characters decisions.

The demographic I'm looking for are players who enjoy JBA, have watched/read up to Part 5, and are semi-detailed at the minimum in their posts. I'm not expecting this to be a huge project, but something with a moderate amount of people who are here because they want to have fun.

Oh? you're approaching the group interest forums with the idea of a jojo rp? instead of coming up with another idea for a rp you choose this? then come as close as you'd like. (I'm very interested)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back