• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Bit On The Dark Side...

CreativeWords

Greetings RPN!

You may call me CW for short if you would like!

I'll try and make this as short and sweet as possible, but this is a RT after all.

Permit me to tell you about myself as a RP'er and what I'm searching for in my potential partner/s.

> Please be active. At least a reply a week.
> No one-liners. At least 3-10 sentences per paragraph.
> 3rd-person-pargraph-style-only.
> I write as female characters only, and only accept Hetero-paired-RP's.
> RP's will be conducted on-site-via-PM's-only.
> I do enjoy RP's that are on the "darker side" of things, so do be prepared for that.
> Character Images are nice, but they aren't a deal breaker.
> I enjoy writing as characters who are physically tortured, as to me they have more story to them.

> Idea 1 <
A teenage girl goes missing, but her kidnapper is no ordinary one. Her kidnapper is a Vampire. The Vampire is infatuated by the girl's youth and beauty at such a young age. The only thing is...The Vampire enjoys making is victims slowly bleed before feeding upon them. The Vampire decides to keep this young girl as his blood slave. Eventually deciding to turn her into a Vampire.

> Idea 2 <
A Demoness-Girl is gifted to a powerful Demon Lord. To serve him in his needs for more power. Through physical pain and angst.

> Idea 3 <
A father enjoys physically torturing his daughter, who is just now starting high school. They have had to move to a small hick town, but whichever school she goes to, she seems to find a bully. But one night, after following her home, the bully sees what happens to her behind closed doors, and is afraid for her life after noticing the bruises and bloody marks.

> Idea 4 <
A girl runs away from an orphanage during a rainstorm and is offered a ride by a very handsome stranger, who clearly has money in the bank. But also, a dark side...

If interested in any of these ideas with me, please don't be shy about sending me a PM!

I am looking forward to writing these out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back