• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Katya

I'm a scaled monster that urinates rainbows
My new dear friends,

A bit of a twist. However, I'm just going to put my expectations and standards here and then leave it open to the rest because the story I role play is pretty flexible.

I require a challenge when writing. I'm used to significant chunky responses. I'm not too fond of advanced coding becuase of have weak old eyes. I generally will only role play with real faces.

I'm also someone who doesn't post more than perhaps thrice a week and whoever joins must be okay with that. I will always be patient with my players.

So, what are you looking for? What's something you've wanted to role play and it's just not done anymore? I'm opening the flood gates now and I'll be open to all ideas but only selective with a few. If you are interested in an idea, drop that idea a cookie or heart and I'll seriously consider it for a role play.

Thank you for reading everyone!
Kindest Regards always!

Katya

Last edited:
I'll drop an idea here.

Thrown into a game similar to the witcher? A bit of a Divine by Mistake Situation?
Perhaps a historical throw down. Accidently time travelled backward or forward situation?
It is a bit of a nightmare arranged marriage situation. ( As real to the actual feels as possibly. Not overly fluffy unrealistic scenario's bleh)
Are vampires still out because I've been wondering about a tame true blood role play. Not the characters because well. I haven't seen the shows and I've only got through there of the sookie stackhouse series so forgivingvibesplaeeesse.

I like historical stuff. Maybe we can do something along those lines involving time travel. Time travel is always fun to play around with since it also involves the whole "fish out of water" scenario.

Oh, this is so fabulous! I have a response. I actually was about to toss out an idea. Perhaps a body swap time travel or like world-hopping storyline.

I ADORE historical fantasy feels.

I was thinking something like.. Last Roses of Cintra only insert original name or perhaps not. I know very little about the witcher universe but I feel that world may fit the vibe of the role play I wanted.
Perhaps a body swap where like women are put into the bodies of those about to be sacrificed or married off to powerful people. I really love the whole fight against the grain of politics. So like, something would obviously happen, a time boop boo or some sort, and the roses or princess's if you want to call them that get thrown off their course and perhaps have to fend for themselves in a world where everything either wants to claim them or eat them?

I dunno I'm just word rambling right now but let me know if your life is where I'm going at all.

Feel free to bat some ideas back at me too.

I LOVE fish out of water concepts. They are my niche because I am a fish out of water ;)

Feel free to PM me. Perhaps we can come with something that works for us both.

I'm going to brainstorm a bit and then come at you with some concepts that we can work with <3

I come from.an age of roleplaying where ten was usually minimum to start a rp. Quality over quantity. I still would like 👍 numbers. It just gives the story propultion in the beggining because lets face it rping is not a full time job and people have bills to pay and chdren to feed...even if its just yourself.Badumch. Im generally a patient idividual.

We have interest in historical
Im rooting fantasy
any other genres or ideas 💡

Hi!!

Fantasy!! Isekai!! Open to the rest of detals.

Aaaaaaaand not popular at all But something I'd like to try that I haven't done since I started RPing ; Bare minimum Character Sheets. Personality and Bio info come organically thru In-Charrie posts. Unless of course we know each other from the beginning lol

what sort of characters do you like to play?
I'm someone who likes to actively just blah blah out my thoughts. In group formation lol I just find bouncing idea's in a group for a group role play helps me out.

This is the moment where I spend my only weekend off researching. I'm not going to be around much next week. My activity during the week for probably all of eternity will be scarce. I work 12-hour shifts as a caregiver at the local hospital. *slurps coffee* As a result, I have insomnia, so don't let me log in time fool you! NYAHA is Currently in a five-week intensive course to brush up on my training because of COVID. Am I absolutely insane or what? YES! I obviously need a creative output in this strenuous time. So, that also being said, I won't have time to dictate people. I wouldn't say I like that word. DICKtate people. Like I'm not going to be bossing people around. You are just as valid as a moderator as me. I just literally need to write because my work is insane right now. I mean... I'm about to stress bleach my hair and dye it pink today, so.. yeah.

Boohoo rambles aside. I get crazy invested in my own storylines. In my own head. However, they will probably never impact your characters. So the overall plot itself may be a mish-mash of sprinkles from everyone. And a story will be birthed forth from the foundation of our collective concepts over time. I don't have time for a discord, sorry. Taking care of people's lives means I can't be carrying around a cell, so I will not be immediately pinging you back with msgs. Not to mention I'm that granny with the flip cell phone. I'll never ignore you, but respect that I'm a caregiver first and role player second.

Woah * pads brow* this is becoming a formal letter, and I don't want it to be. Basically, I want to communicate. I'm going to invest creatively as much as I can, but I also rely heavily on you. So the first bit of concepts may be weak or riding off ideas of books, television series, etc.

The series that I'm going to research and implement into this world-building is probably a mix of the witcher and true blood. I know NOTHING about the world. *twiddles thumbs* I just know the concepts are what works for me. Fantasy wise. I'm going to say heavily fantasy with a historical feel teetering on the medieval. Such a rough living world. You want to add some steampunk in there, have at it, what to throw a bit of renaissance, that's cool, maybe even a bit of a sixteenth-century flare, who cares! Mix and match timelines if you want, but just don't have people whipping out modern gadgets that take away from the fantasy feel. Nothing with techs like computers or cellular devices. Even walkie-talkies are kind of borderline meh for me.

So, circling back to why I was typing this in the first place, this weekend is research time for me. I'm going to try to get through the first witcher book. Why witcher? Okay, ADHD moment, but I've heard the witcher started as a blog, and with that feeling, I strongly feel that its story concepts work for role-playing in the pit of my heart. It's even a game and Netflix show, so bam. True Blood is a series I've dabbled in a few times. The BOOK SERIES, that is. I may dip my toes into watching the series this weekend, but no promises. I should be able to finish the first Witcher book no problem by Monday. So I should have a firm understanding of what kind of world this role play will be in by then too.

If you have inputs and idea's I really encourage you to post them in the group thread. Team efforts.

Oye, I almost forgot. My wordcount expectation. Eh meh. Flexible. I know my average posts will probably be five hundred words but I don't expect you to go outside your comfort zone. As long as you are being actively creative and having fun. That is ALL I care about. There will probably be a very slim built profile. I don't like knowing everything about your character. Including that dimple on their but. It's just not my thing.

Okay and here I go burring my nose into that witcher book. Awe, Blood Of Elves sounds harsh and sad. T_T

So, I'm about halfway done with the first book of the Witcher series. It's kind of interesting how the second season starts with the first book. I aim to finish the first and second this weekend. Maybe dabble into the third. However, it is really great for research. I think I have a few ideas and they are a bit different from my original. However, it's evolving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back