• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A big old search (mxm)

[Puppylock] sherlock let out a bark, pulling on his leash that his master had attached to the sign pole. He whimpered and tried to follow, wondering why he was being left there. He looked around, yelping at the boom of thunder as it started to rain. He shivered and curled up, lifting his head when he head someone's footsteps. He growled lowly, though it wasnt very threatening coming from the small dog.

It's been a while since I've had a good stream of roleplays going. As myself I prefer someone who does mxm ships but I can stretch to mxf! I have many fandoms that I'm in so if I've heard of it im probably willing to do it!

Here are some fandoms for ideas!
Overwatch
Marvel
DC
Sherlock (BBC)
Teen wolf
Supernatural
Tmnt
And probably more!

I like to reply often though I don't right super long I will try to match your length! So just dm or reply in the comments and we'll work something out!

Heeeellllloooo everyone!!!! Im currently surching for some more people to rp with!

I am open to some of the darker sides but can also go fluffly!!!
I have multiple prompts for basically anything! So hit me up!
I roleplay strictly mxm ships. Whether it is random or not. I am a bottom in all ships! Do not expect me to be dom. I am usually the sub in whatever ship it is but I make some exceptions!
I am on most of the time and can reply with short paragraphs most of the time.
I reply multiple times a day and would prefer someone who can do the same!!

Here are the fandoms im currently interested in:
(BBC) Sherlock
Supernatural
Doctor who
Black Butler
OverWatch
Marvel
DC
Teen wolf
Tmnt
And probably more!

And if you have any be sure to mention them!!!

Ships I rp:
Mchanzo
Reaper76
Sebaciel
Septiplier
Jelix
Johnlock
Sheriarty

Sherlock(bbc)
Ships~ Johnlock, sheriarty

Overwatch
Ships~ Mchanzo
Reaper76
McGenji

Black butler

Marvel
Spideypool
Stoney

I will play the first person in the ships:

OVERWATCH
Hanzo x Jesse
Jack x Gabriel
Lucio x doomfist

Marvel
Steve x Tony
Steve x Bucky
Peter x Wade

Sherlock BBC
Sherlock x John
Sherlock x moriarty

Prompts:
[Johnlock non est. Either fawnlock or dragonlock! Your choice!] Sherlock sighs softly, pulling the blankets up around himself with a grumble. It was just becoming spring in the lovely London flat and he was not happy about it. He was hot and irritable and everything made him upset. So when the need arised to bury himself under johns sheets while the doctor was shopping, he did just that. It was even so comfortable that he ended up falling asleep, not hearing John enter.
Please pm answer

[Puppylock] sherlock let out a bark, pulling on his leash that his master had attached to the sign pole. He whimpered and tried to follow, wondering why he was being left there. He looked around, yelping at the boom of thunder as it started to rain. He shivered and curled up, lifting his head when he head someone's footsteps. He growled lowly, though it wasnt very threatening coming from the small dog.

I do mostly random but if you have a cool role in down!

As myself I prefer someone who does mxm ships but I can stretch to mxf! I have many fandoms that I'm in so if I've heard of it im probably willing to do it!

I like to reply often though I don't right super long I will try to match your length! So just dm or reply in the comments and we'll work something out!
Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back