• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐Ÿฟ ๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ

Bullyboy Squad

pure of heart, dumb of ass

p20008696_b_h8_aa (1) (1).jpg

Hey fam! Like everyone here I am busy, but I want to write! I want to create compelling characters that come to life, have interesting conversations, and end up in intriguing or even dangerous situations. Let's make it fun and easy but with potential for angst, suspense, romance, humor, horror, what have you. I'm thinking bitesize posts but with high-quality substance! The shows like 9 Perfect Strangers are usually not my scene but such a setting provides exactly that potential. and I swoon at good characterization Beware of possible spoilers!

Our characters start as a group of supposedly random strangers from all walks of life who were invited for a ten-day stay at the mysterious facility. They have different agendas, goals, fears, and issues. Maybe they're all like oil and water at first but then the questionable activities they're subjected to help them bond. Maybe they discover the dark secrets of this self-help paradise. Or, I don't know, maybe the end of the world happens! There's a whole lot of options of what could go wrong. So whoever joins should be open-minded and ready to plot, this won't be just a slice-of-life rp :3

Can you feel your inspiration juices flowing? You got a character in mind? Go for it, share your ideas. Otherwise, there will be a list of roles for grabs if there's enough interest. I will be accepting characters on a case-by-case basis and I want some diversity when it comes to age, gender, and background. I will consider one or two YAs but most of the cast is supposed to be mature folk with some baggage. And I love me some down to Earth, real people and their stories. The CS won't be too demanding but I might ask for a writing sample if you don't have any on-site. Anyway, welcome to Tranquillum House!

9 Perfect Strangers trailer

9 Perfect Strangers opening scene

- easy-lazy-lit
- one-two paragraphs
- min weekly
- 18+
- be nice
- mature themes, strong language, substance use, possible triggers
- not what it seems

Namaste And Welcome
You've Been Invited To Tranquillum House To Discover A Whole New You

Your Happiness Awaits

Accept Your Invitation Below Now

Hi!!

Yeah not big on the "trapped in a house" RP formula but after seeing the trailer and the opening scene... I wanna play "the pretty girl who has her phone taken away" cuz lol. Her reaction got me sooooo good.

My idea is for something a little dark and surreal with several secrets buried away. Kinda like a cross-up between the movies: Ex Machina, identity, The Cell and ofc Pretty Little Liars.

Oh! And Is OOC gunna be in RPN or Discord?

I'm sorry guys but due to lack of sufficient interest I need to put this roleplay on hold.

I'll tag you all once I'm reopening if you like!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back