• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛꜱ, ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴꜱ! (ꜱʜᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴛᴀ)

penny knight
daughter of the morrigan
platform 9 3/4
prideful and aggravated
interactions

interactions come here

The cold weather was a friend to no one honestly! The pouring rain made an all too interesting altercation even more so!

Penny was not pleased as all and fuming mad from this other Girl. The Gryffindor was not happy about being told her outfit was cheap or that her personality was! But She wasn’t above being catty! Nope not at all. She was just glaring at the other girl as she flanked by two of Gryffindors that were apart of her little clique. Yes, a clique. Typical muggle high-school things apparently were in the wizarding world too! If it was possible, I am sure smoke would be coming out her of ears with how angry she was.

But with who Penny’s mother was it was all in due time before she could get her revenge. Tapioca wasn’t safe from Penny’s rage oh nope she wasn’t! Be warned here! Her mother being The Morrigan made it so she had stuff up her sleeve prepared to use in all due time. Yes…..Due Time. Just words though. No magic or potions involved. Penny may have been a mean girl but that was with people’s feelings. Heh! Her fear of her lycanthropy be found or worse actually infecting someone else was the only reason she just emotionally lashed out. Part due to how she was raised and the lycanthropy making her rather hateful of those not afflicted.

Nope Penny wouldn’t dare to ever shop at a dollar store. Whatever that was! Sounded cheap and tacky! Which was no her! She dressed in the latest fashions from all over after all! That is what Penny’s family always did! Look their best! Be their best! “Ugh no hand-me-downs in sight!” She scoffed waving her hand like she was waving her off. She did not need or desire fashion advice from the Ravenclaw Quidditch player! Nope! Not Penny! “Ugh I do not need fashion advice from you!” She scoffed flipping her hair once more. A scowl still across her red lips.

Penny always thought everyone else looked tacky compared to herself. Just how she was raised. Definitely not a nice way to think! But she wasn’t raised better. The weather was not the most ideal for standing out on the platform anyhow. Penny rolled her eyes as with a swish of her skirt and flick of her wrist her and her groopies gathered their things and headed onto the train. To get settled down for the longest of train rides to Hogwarts! Ugh! 9 hours of hair ruining mess!

Penny had dolled out her ‘friends’ in different compartments to try and spread her mean-spirited words even during the Train ride yes! Nice! Well not nice for others. But simply wonderful for Penny! Hehe! She wasn’t the nicest gal around. Especially having to keep multiple secrets! Ugh those always weighed her down! It did! It sucked! As her heels clicked onto the metal floor of the train as she walked up and down the station to find a place for herself. Frowning in disgust when the only comapartment was mostly empty was with Tapioca. She took a moment to put her items away and said nothing as she plopped herself down and fixed up her makeup.

“ Only space left” She murmured with a sigh.

Glancing out the window when she was done fixing her makeup! Looking up at the sky. She knew the full moon was coming in just a few short weeks. Her condition made her extra vigilant on that. She hated it and could already feel the aching in her bones. Great! A wonderful start to the school year ugh!

coded by natasha.

MOOD: great

OUTFIT: clicky

two
INTERACTIONS: Aliquam erat volutpat. Quisque malesuada nunc vel convallis vestibulum

MENTIONS: Donec cursus justo eu aliquet venenatis. Integer consequat
two
TAGS:
two
TL;DR: arisa talks with pixie
two
arisa

Honestly, Arisa isn’t going to lie, she kinda misses her parents already and it hasn’t even been that long since Amaterasu and Kingsley left them on the platform. The Hufflepuff swallowed hard as they decided it would be time to board the train now. This is supposed to be a great day, and Arisa’s going to be trying her best to make the most of the first day back to Hogwarts. Yeah, today is going to be a great day. They were currently making their way through the dispersing crowd on the platform, looking for Pixie so the two of them could sit together.

Queenie peaked her head out from where she had been sleeping in Arisa’s cardigan pocket. “Look Queenie, there’s Pixie and Sprinkles.” Arisa spoke softly to the rat. Pixie and Arisa were Huffleclaw (Ravenpuff?) besties, and both had rats as their chosen pet for Hogwarts. Queenie and Sprinkles are rat besties! Yeah, Queenie and Sprinkles are probably fellow rat friends with each other. Arisa was rolling her luggage case behind her, speeding up her walking a little bit to reach Pixie faster, the faster they meet up with each other the faster they get on the train.

Speaking of Queenie the rat, Arisa’s sure that Queenie missed Pixie and Sprinkles too! A reunion for both Arisa and Pixie and their rats!

Pixie is so upbeat and hyper unlike Arisa who is more chill and calmer, they’re total opposites and balance each other out. The Hufflepuff waved back to Pixie as she made her way over to her Ravenclaw bestie. Pixie is one of Arisa’s closest friends and they preferred sitting with someone that they know well and not get stuck in a compartment with someone they don’t know all that well. It didn’t take long for the two to meet up with each other. Friends! “Hey Pixie!” Arisa responded.

Arisa couldn’t help but smile when Pixie hugged her. Pixie gives the best hugs, and that’s the truth! It was a tiny hug but that’s okay. It’s a friendly hug! Just friendly things between Pixie and Arisa. Small talk for now but they can definitely talk more on the train! Arisa gave a small shrug of her shoulders in response, “I mostly spent my summer reading a bunch of books. I didn’t do anything special for summer break.” Was Arisa’s rather simple response. So apparently both of them didn’t really do anything special for their summer break.

Pixie’s fashion style is always great! Anything to keep the conversation flowing smoothly. “Yeah! Your outfits are always amazing, Pixie.” A sweet compliment from the Hufflepuff. "And thank you." Arisa said with a smile. "Queenie missed you too, you know." The Hufflepuff commented.

Arisa pulled a soft smile towards Pixie. Pixie is such a great and sweet friend! They’ll be sitting together on the train! Yes, they’ll sit in a compartment together and catch up! It’s been a long summer since they’ve seen each other so there’s a lot to talk about, probably. “Yeah, let’s find a good compartment to sit in.” Arisa agreed with a small smile on their lips. "We can talk more in a compartment." Arisa added on. As much as Arisa was fond of the rain, a dry, warm compartment sounded wonderful right now.

Let's be off to a compartment now!
daughter of amaterasu
code by valen t.

pixie farbright
daughter of calliope

Pixie was going to make the most of that year that she could! Even though it was only her 6th year, She wanted to make sure that she made the most of her two years left at Hogwarts! And being a Prefect this year, She wanted to do her duty as a prefect well! She had too! She was going too! First day back at school had to be amazing! That was for sure! She knew it was going too be! Pixie knew that her positive outlook on things had to help in situations like these! She was going to make sure to help anyone she could this year heh! Hehe! She was going to make sure everyone had a good year! Yeah! If anyone can do it! Most certainly Pixie can!!!!!

Double besties they were! Ravenpuff/Huffleclaw and their rat companions were besties too! How cute is that?! Pixie was so happy to have spotted Arisa! A friend! Friend nice! Someone to talk too! She kept waving towards her before happily dragging her case to go meet up with the Hufflepuff. Super happy to meet up with a friend! She was! Truly! Sprinkles the rat looked up from Pixie’s shoulder and let out squeak when He spotted his rat friend. “ Look it’s your friend Sprinkles!” Pixie giggled softly with a grin. Before smiling super happy when she finally met up with Arisa bouncing happily on her feet. Hehe yes the prefect was excited.

Pixie was waving like crazy. Her lips curled up into a huge smile. She really was like a cartoon character with how colorful she was and her entire personality! But that was Pixie for you! She was very upbeat, excitable and very hyper when she was excited. Total opposite besties for sure! She couldn’t help but give Arisa an extra hug but a bit of a bigger on this time! “ Ahh! It’s oh so tootley good to see you!” Pixie quipped happily with a bright smile. She was so happy to see a friend! Truly it was absolutely wonderous! Yes wonderous!

She looked up at the sky. “ This weather is so not pixieriffic though” She mused softly before looking back at her friend. Smiling brightly. Bouncing a bit as she stood there. Heh excited, she was! “ Oh! I look forward to hearing what you read over the summer on the train!” She offered as a way to continue the conversation. “ Did you here that I get to be Prefect this year! Isn’t it Pixierific?!” She cheered excitedly clasping her hands together with a big grin. Yeah she used Pixie, her name a lot in her words. Isn’t it cute!!! It is!! Just Pixie doing what she does best!

She flushed softly and smiled brightly. “Aww thank you oh so much Arisa…..” She replied, giving the girl another hug happily. The Ravenclaw was affectionate to her friends for sure. It was oh so nice! Wonderful really! “Of course bestie!” She chimed happily. “And I missed Queenie too! “ She smiled at the rat. “I know absolutely tootly that Sprinkles missed you both too! Didn’t you, my dude!” She cooed happily giving her rat a tiny pet on his head. “I have some cheese for them both for the train ride!” Pixie added with a wink. “ OH! I am so rooting tooting excited for this year! Aren’t you!” She replied with a giggle.

She did miss her parents too of course but She had to stay strong for the younger students of course! Just Prefect things1 Mhmm! Yes!

Pixie was oh so excited to sit together and catch up! She definitely was! Hehe! Yeah! Happy to sit with Arisa in the compartment and have a calm conversation! She took a breath to try and calm herself down with a happy humm. Yes music always seemed to calm her down. Must be an influence from her mother. Yeah probably. Smiling brightly once more. Offering her hand out politely, well her unused hand. Grabbing her luggage with her other hand. “ Sounds good to me hun!” She replied softly. She used hun a lot in just a friendly way. Just friendly things hehe! Just sweet Pixie things!

Off to the compartment these besties too go!!!!
coded by natasha.

MOOD: kinda embarrassed

two
INTERACTIONS: Aliquam erat volutpat. Quisque malesuada nunc vel convallis vestibulum

two
TAGS:
two
TL;DR: just awkward things
two
lyra

Time to board the train and await the arrival to Hogwarts! Lyra wondered who she would sit with, maybe she can meet up with some of her friends and sit in a compartment with them. But she’ll have to wait for the crowd to dwindle down because the platform is absolutely bustling with students, professors, and parents alike. Sekhmet is gone, she has goddess duties to attend to of course and Lyra can understand that. There’ll be letters and holidays for reunions. For now, it’s time to reunite with friends after a long summer apart! Yeah, Lyra and Cleo can meet up with friends!

Lyra stretched her neck a little to see if she could spot any of her friends. She couldn’t really see any of her friends, so she assumed that they hadn’t made it through the brick wall yet. She can wait, though, she’ll be patient. For now, Lyra will stand off to the side and hope she’s not in anybody’s way of getting on the train. She’s got plenty of time before the train is to depart, right? Let’s hope so!

Lyra used a free hand to give Cleo a little pet on the head. Snakes are good, very lovely. Cleo is the best snake ever! “Come on Cleo, we should get out of the rain now.” Lyra spoke to the reptile. They shouldn’t stay out in the rain too long or they might catch a cold. That would be awful! She had waited long enough, her friends could find her on the train or at Hogwarts. For now, Lyra wanted to find a compartment and she’s alright with sharing a compartment.

The collision was unexpected for Lyra, she definitely hadn’t been expecting for someone to bump into her and cause her to almost fall. The Slytherin stumbled, expecting to hit the pavement but she found herself still on her balance, somewhat at least. Whoever had bumped into Lyra had quick reflexes to catch her like that and keep her from falling! But, who was it?

What a way to start the day off! Well, the first day back. Getting bumped into and almost falling but being caught at the last second. Cleo’s okay, just a little startled. Once Lyra fully registered what had happened, Lyra decided to take a look and see who had caught her, and well… bumped into her.

Oh, it’s just Fable! Haha, it would’ve been way more embarrassing if it was someone she doesn’t know! But it’s Fable, someone that Lyra knows! Well, it’s an awkward reunion for two friends that haven’t seen each other all summer! What could Lyra say right now? She had almost fallen to the ground! Well, at least Cleo is okay! The Slytherin remained silent for a moment, unsure of what to say to Fable. Though Fable was quick to apologize to her for bumping into her after putting her down.

“Fable! Oh Merlin, that was surprising! I wasn’t expecting that! I should watch where I’m standing! But um, it’s okay.” Lyra was quick to speak, feeling kind of embarrassed. “Uhm, hey…” Well, it’s still super awkward but Lyra is currently trying her best to be polite! “So, thanks for catching me before I fell.” Casual conversation with a friend. What are you supposed to say when a friend just bumps into you? Well… just make some good, casual conversation.

“Well, you bumping into me aside, how was your summer, Fable?” Yeah, just ask Fable how summer break was! Sweep what had just happened under the rug! Maybe Lyra and Fable will sit together on the train. Yeah, that would be great!

“Do you, want to at least sit together on the train?” Lyra inquired sheepishly. “I wouldn’t mind having some company on the train.”
daughter of sekhmet
code by valen t.

fable dupont
child of loki
platform nine and three quarters
embarassed
Lyra

interactions come here
Hehe yes! Train time. Time to board the Hogwarts express and head to Hogwarts. It was that time of year after all! Fable and her Mom walking towards the train to find a compartment. Yup! But Fable walking backward while gabbing about Quidditch to her mother as They head towards the train. Fable was a little overconfident with walking backwards , She figured by this point most folks were on the train right! Hopefully so! She would definitely catch up with friends when she got to school. Being with her mother up till they arrival at school would make any conversation a bit awkward right! Yup! It would! Best for the 7th year to greet her friends later!

Most of the walk towards the train was Fable constantly talking about Quidditch. Yup, She can talk about Quidditch forever if folks would let her! She was well aware her mother didn’t mind! Which was amazing for Fable although when they got to school. She wouldn’t see her mom much due to her being a professor. But that was okay! The Hufflepuff did not entirely mind that. It made questions about her parents less frequent. It was hard enough, just saying her deity father was just some guy.

Yeah, she couldn't really say more than that right?! Not wanting to be called crazy or anything!
Fable was looking forward to see all her friends and catch up with everyone and She was so looking forward to playing Quidditch again this year! She may not look it but she was one of the Beaters for Hufflepuff. Perks of being a metamorphmagus I guess! She was ready to get out of the train and the sooner she got to Hogwarts, the sooner she could see her friends right?! “ C’mon Ma! Let’s go!” She mused softly before she had bumped straight into Lyra and that whole situation happened. Hehe whoops!

Classic Fable!

Fable had whipped around quickly after the bump and managed to catch and set back down Lyra in the nick of time. She felt terrible about causing that much chaos even before they got to school. Thanks Loki for rubbing off your chaos on your kid. She couldn’t help but laugh awkwardly at that whole situation! “ Oh Merlin! I am so terribly sorry again Lyra!” She apologized once again. Her cheeks flushing in embarrassment.

" I warned you to be careful Fable! " An voice called out as Fable looked over her shoulder and saw her mother standing there.

" Ma......" Fable groaned with a embarassed chuckle glancing back at Lyra. " Sorry again Lyra!" She said again. She would defintely keep apologizing about that. It was embarrassing and she did not want to her own mother to make things oh so much worse!
Fable held up her hands and shook her head. “ No need to apologize! It was entirely my bad! I should have watched where I was going!” She spoked softly before fumbling her hands together nervously with a nervous chuckle. “ Well you two have fun!” The professor spoke with a small tiny hint of a smirk before walking away to go find some fellow Professors to go hang out with. Fable glared at her mother for a moment as she left. Before turning her attention back to Lyra. With an awkward chuckle. “ I am sorry about that…..It will still never not be weird that She is a professor here” She trailed off. Yeah leave her mother out of the conversation right now.

No awkward parent talk please Fable!

She took a breath, as her eyes flickered through the rainbow as She was breathing to calm herself down. “ Catching you was no problem at all. Quidditch reflexes helped I guess….” She chuckled softly for a moment. She looked away for a moment before glancing back at her. “ Oh uhm you look really nice today Lyra!” She added with a small smile. Ah yes compliment the pretty girl Fable! Much better than knocking her off her feet yeah!. “ You are always so pretty….” She mumbled a bit louder than intended before realizing what she said outloud as her face turned red as she awkwardly cleared her throught. Hoping the other didn’t hear Fable say that. Hehe! No more awkwardness for Fable today!

“ Uhm my summer was okay! Lots of Quidditch practice…..How was yours?” She asked politely. Letting out a breath. Wow, Fable was a bit of a mess today. She nodded softly. “ Yeah I’d love to join you on the train Lyra!”

coded by natasha.

MOOD: hims happy

two

two
TAGS:
two
TL;DR: happy Hufflepuff noises
two
ambrose

Ambrose missed his mom already. But Bastet has goddess duties to take care of. Besides, Ambrose is going to be sitting in a compartment with Archie! His absolutely amazing, perfect boyfriend.

Rain was pattering down, and Ambrose wanted nothing more than to board the train and find a compartment. A warm compartment where he can sit down and settle down for the long train ride to Hogwarts with Archie and the cats. But Ambrose just needed to find Archie first, or let Archie find him. Whichever comes first.

Amby searched through the crowd in search of Archie. Archie and Ambrose are the same height so it wouldn’t be hard to spot his Slytherin boyfriend in the crowd. Ambrose didn’t want to board the train without Archie with him, he wouldn’t do that. Nope! No boarding the train without Archie, he wouldn't leave his boyfriend alone in the downpour. They’re stuck together like glue even if they’re in different houses. Slytherpuff relationships for the win!

Ambrose looked down for a moment to make sure Andromeda was still there hidden under his raincoat. He couldn’t let her be exposed to the cold and chilly rain! When he looked up, he could hear his name being called. A familiar voice that he had missed all too well.

It’s Archie! His amazing Slytherin boyfriend! He’s here!

There he is practically yelling his name through the crowd. Archie! Ambrose is definitely more relaxed now, knowing that Archie was here. “Look, Andy, it’s Archie and Cicero!” Ambrose cooed softly to the cat. Andromeda must have missed Cicero over the summer! Ambrose set his luggage case down, giving his energetic boyfriend a small smile. They’re opposites, Ambrose is definitely more chill and calm.

“Archie!” Ambrose called out in response, a little too enthusiastic for his own good. Who cares if people start to stare at Ambrose for being a little enthusiastic? He missed his boyfriend!

Finally, they were hugging! Ambrose had missed Archie so much and letters simply weren’t enough. “I missed you so much too, Archie.” Ambrose spoke in response, heart melting. He’s not going to lie, he’s tearing up too. Ambrose is just a sap for affection. Really, he is. The Hufflepuff gave Archie a small kiss to the forehead. Affection! Ambrose let the hug drag out for a while because he had missed Archie so much. “So, did you have a nice summer break?” Ambrose inquired after pulling away from the hug.

He could only gently hum in response to Archie telling him he looks nice. Only the comfiest clothes for Ambrose! “this old sweater?” Ambrose couldn’t help but laugh a little bit. Oh, couldn’t forget to say hello to Cicero of course! “And hello to you too, Cicero.” The Hufflepuff cooed to the black cat before straightening his posture.

Archie always looks so stunning, he always does. Archie is always so fashionable. “You look amazing, Archie.” Ambrose said after finding the right words. His boyfriend is so amazing and stunning and fashionable! What could Ambrose say? He’s a lucky Hufflepuff. “Well, you look stunning. But you always look stunning.” The Hufflepuff was quick to awkwardly ramble to his boyfriend.

Ambrose was reminded that it was raining. Right, they should board the train now. It’s time for well earned and missed affection.

“Hey, let’s get on the train and find a train compartment alright? Let’s get out of the rain.” Ambrose hummed gently, ready to get out of the rain and just sit in a compartment with Archie for some well deserved cuddles. He had missed his boyfriend so much over the long summer break. What’re they going to do once they leave Hogwarts after their final year? They’ll figure it out together. They’ve got a whole year ahead of them to figure out what to do.

“Do you need any help with your luggage?” Ambrose offered to carry Archie’s luggage for him. He didn’t mind doing that at all, he was happy to do it for Archie. Juggling holding his own luggage, Archie’s luggage, and Andromeda shouldn’t be a problem for him.

Ambrose didn’t mind sharing a compartment with others, just as long as he gets to sit next to Archie.

“I don’t understand why the train has to leave at eleven. Eleven is an odd number! It should be ten or twelve, a nice even number.”

son of bastet
code by valen t.

archie finnegan
son of Mokosh
Platform 9 3/4
ready to see his bf
interactions

ambrose

Archie was going to miss his parents of course. But He did not mind entirely the time away from then. After all…..It was time spent with his amazingly sweet boyfriend, Ambrose! Together since 3rd year and never looked back! So cute!

Ambrose had been with Archie through many many things which made Archie forever grateful for the Hufflepuff. Truly He was! Ambrose was a blessing! Archie wanted to find him soon as they could get onto the much warmer train and out of his rain! Summers part always were so difficult, but He hoped since it was their 7th year, maybe they could plan something together especially since once they graduate the word is their oyster. Besides He knew even his godly parent wouldn’t mind him being with the love of his life more. Even possibly live together! But they had plenty of time to discuss that! He squinted a bit through the rain trying to spot him.

Being of similar heights certainly did make it easier to spot one another in a crowd. Hehe! For Sure! Archie wanted to make sure they boarded the train together and get out of this dastardly wet weather. Yuck. Rain was nice for the ambience by Archie did not wanna ruin his clothes or worse….His hair! Nothing worse than wet hair. They were always together after all! And Archie did not want it any other way!
Archie was ecstatic when He finally spotted Ambrose! He totally was! Ah! So nice to spot his boyfriend isn’t it! It was! His truly amazing Hufflepuff boyfriend! Forgetting about the rain as He yelled out eagerly to him and ran over luggage and Cicero in tow.

Archie couldn’t help yelling out for Ambrose! He truly loved that boy! It wasn’t hard to see. Anyone with eyeballs could see how smitten Archie was for Ambrose! Heh! It was nice! So nice! One a little more full of energy the other calm! A good balancing combination don’t you think! Setting down his luggage before hugging Ambrose tightly trying his best to not cry. “ I missed you oh so much Ambrose…..Letters are nice but it’s truly not the same as being here with you!” Archie whispered to him. Happily sneaking a soft peck on the cheek for Ambrose. Affection for Amby! Sweet!

It was wonderful truly!

Archie was hugging him warmly and tightly. Smiling wide. “ The worst thing about summer honestly love is being away from you….” He whispered to him. Sniffling a little bit. Yeah Archie is a bit emotional don’t worry to much about it! He loved Ambrose so much! He did! His heart melting as well. It was oh so sweet! Happily giggling at the forehead kiss. Accepting happily any affection. He shrugged a bit. “ My summer was okay! It would have been better if I had you though. Honestly spent most of it helping my dad at his job……..Though being a wizarding chef if pretty cool! I’d rather do something less messy!” He chuckled a bit. “ How was yours?”

“ I think you look amazing in everything Ambrose” He told him with a soft smile. He actually did think that. Honestly the comfy look suited Ambrose and as long as his boyfriend was comfy, happy and healthy , Archie couldn’t care less what He wore. Because Amby could suit anything in Archie’s eyes. Cicero meowed in a grumbly manner in response which made Archie laugh. “ I think He is happy to see you and Andromeda for sure” He spoke softly.

Archie couldn’t help but blush at the compliment from the other. “Aww thank you Ambrose” He replied softly with a big grin. The Slytherin was always going to blush with compliments from the Hufflepuff. Now matter how long they have been dating, it was just a given. “ You are so sweet hun!” He replied softly. Ambrose truly was the perfect gentleman and Archie was oh so lucky to have him! He was the luckiest guy ever!
|

Archie was ready to board the train with Ambrose and get out of the rain! No more cold rain pouring onto them please and thank you!

“ Sounds perfect to me love!” Arche agreed. Also super ready to get out of the rain. They had plenty of time to figure out the future together! He was just ready to get into a nice warm compartment with Ambrose and just snuggle together. Yeah! That sounded nice! “ So ready to get out of the rain honestly!”

Archie couldn’t help but smile widely. Ambrose was always the perfect gentleman! It was honestly oh so sweet! “ If it’s not too much trouble, that would be lovely Amby” He told him softly. He honestly didn’t mind carrying his own luggage if it was too much for the other. Archie tended to be a bit of an overpacker after all! Leaning over to give him a soft kiss on the cheek. “ You are truly the sweetest gentleman you know that?”

“ Do you think we will see any of our other friends on the train?” Archie asked. He wouldn’t mind sharing a compartment as long as He was with Ambrose. Archie chuckled softly at that with a shrug. “ I have honestly no idea love! But yeah even numbers tend to be less scary”

coded by natasha.

MOOD: kinda irritated

two

two
TAGS:
two
TL;DR: trying his best
two
charlie

Charlie watched as his father disappeared into the crowd to join some fellow Hogwarts professors. Now it was just going to be him, Magnus, and Carrot. Just them in an empty compartment ignoring each other until the train arrived at Hogwarts. That’s all they’re going to do. They just need to be seen with each other. The two don’t have to partake in all of that lovey dovey stuff. None of that here.

The Hufflepuff wanted nothing more than to just get into a compartment and out of the storm. Settle down with a cigarette and roll the train window down for a stress smoke. Who cares if the train compartment got wet from the rain. But he's alright. Just three more months and the fake dating ruse will be over for him and Magnus. They can make it to the Yule Ball. It’s just three months and three weeks away. However many days that is.

Charlie wished Magnus would take the fake dating thing more seriously like he does. Magnus is the one who dragged Charlie into this while panicking so he should be putting some effort into pretending to be Charlie’s boyfriend! Charlie was putting his best effort into this just to appease Magnus’ mother. Magnus should be putting more effort into this fake dating, Charlie shouldn’t be the only one putting on his best boyfriend act. Charlie wouldn’t lie, he’s kind of irritated by Magnus’ lack of effort when he was the one to drag the Hufflepuff into this, but he’s not going to say anything. Charlie may stir up trouble but he’s not going to say anything about this.

Someone should give Charlie an award for being the best actor ever. Really, he’s doing great! Best actor award goes to Charlie Fernsby! Hooray! Anyways, Charlie’s attention was back to Magnus. He had zoned out for a minute there! Whoops.

Oh, right. They’re talking about how their summers went. Well… how did Charlie’s summer go? Did they really miss each other or is it just part of the fake dating ruse? Oh well. “Etiquette lessons sound boring, I could never sit through those.” That was all Charlie could think of to say. He could never, he needs to stir up trouble.

“My summer was boring and uneventful. Didn’t do much or really go anywhere.” A simple and straightforward answer from the Hufflepuff. “But I’m ready to get the final year over with.”

It would be nice to have a pet of his own. Maybe it’s not too late to get one. Carrot is a cute and nice hedgehog, though having a pet of his own like a cat or snake or something sounded nice. Charlie is more of a cat and snake person. His Patronus is a black mamba after all. Well, he can think about this later. For now, they needed to find an empty compartment. Yes, an empty compartment. If there’s one still left.

The Hufflepuff’s head looked down when he felt someone grab hold of his hand. They’re… holding hands. It’s all a part of the ruse of course, don’t freak out or get mad. Charlie relaxed, though he noticed that Magnus wasn’t paying attention to him.

Charlie turned his head to see what or who Magnus was looking at. Oh, it’s Magnus’ mom who is finally leaving. Yes, good.

Oh right, the train compartment. They better hurry along if they wanna find the best compartment.

“You’re welcome.” The Hufflepuff whispered back to the Gryffindor. He’s doing this for Magnus. Charlie can carry his own luggage, he doesn’t need any help at all. Charlie was leading them through the hallway corridor in search of an empty compartment for just the two of them. And Carrot too, of course. They’re in luck, there’s an empty compartment at the end of the corridor. “Come on, this compartment will do.” Charlie murmured to his “boyfriend” as he stepped foot in the compartment, reaching to put his luggage up.

“Do you want me to put your luggage up too?” Charlie inquired. If they’re fake dating then Charlie’s going to have to be helpful. But he’s just ready to sit down. It’s going to be a long nine hours and Charlie wanted to be comfortable. Still, Charlie thought he would offer to put up Magnus’ luggage for him.

son of hausos
code by valen t.

magnus zaban
son of Sobek
about to board the train
tired
interactions

charlie

Magnus was trying to breath and relax a bit but it was always most difficult with his mother watching him from a distance. It made him step a bit closer to Charlie without thinking. He knew this fake dating thing was difficult for himself and he wasn’t doing the greatest job but Magnus had never dated before….He was entirely winging it here nor did He want to make Charlie more uncomfortable than He probably was.

Magnus was hoping that this would just be enough to get his mother off his back for awhile. Besides no one would probably want to date him anyhow. He was not the greatest with dealing with his emotions and had been know for years prior to have quite a temper due to built up pressure from his mother. It wasn’t healthy to be like that though so Magnus was truly trying to be better! He was! He was really trying his hardest and He was trying his best to make it to the Yule Ball like they had planned.

Magnus was trying his best here. Letting out a breath before glancing at Charlie knowing that just watching his mother wasn’t going to do them any good! He tried to put on his best smile as They walked together getting further away from his mother. He had brought a good book to read for the train as He figured they would just be doing their own thing as long as no one else sat with them. Which He was hoping wasn’t the case! He was! Appeasing his mother was hard enough so He would be forever grateful for Charlie putting up with him for as long as He has. He glanced up at him giving a sheepish smile. Yeah smiling is good! The Gryffindor is trying his best after all!

Charlie really was an amazing actor truly! Magnus on the other hand was terrible! But he was trying! Giving an awkward smile as He awaited for the other to respond fumbling his hands together checking on Carrot on occasion.
Just plain summer vacation talk here at the moment. Magnus held some truth in his words when He had spoken but would absolutely never admit it out loud. Nobody would probably like him like that anyway. Much better socialized and better looking people out there in the world than Magnus….Well….In Magnus’ own opinion anyway. He was always talking down about himself anyways. He wasn’t bad looking at all in all honestly. He, himself just could not see it! His attention drifted back to Charlie with a nod. “ Yeah…..It was very boring “ He replied simply.

“Ah I see……I’m sorry you had a boring summer. I’m sure you will do amazing this year!” He replied in a positive tone with a smile. Trying to keep a sweet boyfriend-like disposition. Magnus was trying his best here! He was!

Magnus was honestly quite curious about Charlie not having a pet. But He knew better than to ask that question. They were not even really together…. barely even friends just acquaintances at this point. He was determined to at least try to get to know him a bit better. At least so He could get him a proper gift to thank him for doing this! He owed him big time for sure! Now they needed to get to an empty compartment and get to school!
The hand holding was a bit of a surprise especially for Magnus…..He kinda liked it but kept it too himself. It was an unexpectedly nice feeling! It was! Magnus couldn’t help his cheeks flushing a bit more. He probably looked really silly like that when His gaze followed back to see him mother leaving before his gaze finally turned back up to Charlie.
“ Thank goodness she’s leaving!” He sighed in relief.

But yes finding a train compartment time! Hehe yeah!

Magnus gave a quick nod looking down at their intertwined hands as He swallowed slowly. ‘ Slow down your thoughts man…..He’s just playing along’ He thought to himself as he tried to shake off the flush on his face as He followed Charlie onto the train as they got to the empty corridor. “ Sounds good!” He quickly replied. Trying to remain calm entering in behind the other making sure Carrot was safely on his shoulder and getting his luggage carefully inside.

Magnus blinked slowly and looked at Charlie. Help with his luggage…..Now that was awfully sweet……And a bit unexpected for Magnus. But He cleared and throat and nodded. “ If it would not be too much trouble hun” He replied quickly adding the ‘hun’ at the thing but accident but just rolling with it for the sake of keeping up the ruse of fake dating. It was going to be a very long train ride to Hogwarts for sure!

coded by natasha.

MOOD: a lot

two

two
TAGS:
two
TL;DR: still pining
two
aspen

Aspen missed their dads. It would be amazing if both of their dads could be Hogwarts professors but their dads are famous Greek heroes who have hero duties to attend to. And Aspen can understand that. But still, Aspen was going to be homesick and they dreaded the full moons. It’s so hard keeping their lycanthropy a secret; but they don’t want to ruin their friendships or hurt anybody. And what would others think if Aspen told people that they’re a werewolf? It’s like telling people they are the child of Achilles and Patroclus. They can’t tell anybody. No way.

Maybe one day they’ll have to tell others that they’re a werewolf. But for now, it’s a secret.

Aspen knows someone else who is a werewolf. They have to deal with the full moons together, that’s the only reason Aspen knows about the other person’s lycanthropy. Well, at least Aspen isn’t alone in this right? Aspen didn’t want to have to deal with the dreadful full moons alone. And they get extremely cranky and snappy the day and night before the full moon. Wolfsbane Potion is so hard to come by and so hard to make yourself. But it’s worth it to keep your memory as a werewolf.

But enough of that. This is supposed to be a happy and exciting day! Aspen is reuniting with Cerulean! Their bestest friend in the world! Their bestest friend that they have a massive yet quiet first on. The werewolf is simply pining for Cerulean quietly.

Morticia stayed by Aspen’s side, which brought the werewolf some form of relaxing comfort. Aspen is honestly one of the few people who didn’t choose a cat, owl, or toad as a pet. Rather they have Morticia the Doberman.

Speaking of Cerulean, Aspen is still hugging them. It’s a friend hug, an extended hug because they missed Cerulean over the summer and letters are not enough. Seriously, letters are nice but they can get boring after a while. It’s been a long, dragged out summer break.

Aspen is going to be honest; they didn’t want to stop hugging Cerulean. Warm and amazing hugs! Well, Aspen didn’t want to ruin their friendship with Cerulean which is why they’re keeping their feelings to themself. It’s hard to do so because it feels like there’s a weight on their heart but they’re trying their best with this. Maybe one day Aspen will gather enough of the Gryffindor courage to confess their feelings to Cerulean.

But right now? No way. Not right now. One day, though. They’ll get the Gryffindor courage soon, they hope.

‘Your outfit looks amazing.’ Aspen signed with a small smile. Cerulean has amazing fashion taste!

Aspen had pulled away from the hug by now, being reminded of the fact that it’s raining and they’re still on the platform. Right, they need to get out of the rain! Find a warm compartment and settle down for a long train ride. They can sit together and just enjoy each other’s company. Best friends!

‘Let’s find a compartment.’ Aspen was quick to sign, beaming an energetic and happy grin at their friend. ‘Do you need help with your luggage? I don’t mind carrying both of our luggage cases.’ Aspen signed, figuring that it might be nice to juggle both of their luggage cases. And holding hands. Aspen is such a good friend to Cerulean.

Maybe Cerulean won’t mind if Aspen holds their hand. A friendly hand hold, only for the bestest of friends. Holding their luggage in one hand and holding hands with Cerulean. It’s fine if Cerulean doesn’t need help with their luggage. Just as long as they can hold hands.

Just two best friends holding hands while they board the train in search of a compartment.
child of achilles and patroclus
code by valen t.

cerulean nottingham
child of Artio
train
crushing so bad and excited
Aspen

interactions come here

It was always rough right before the train ride to school. Cerulean was always homesick the first few days. They loved their mom and dad oh so much but Cerulean knew it was better to miss than not. Besides They had friends here….Like Aspen! Aspen was the best! Cerulean would always think that. They most certainly would! A precious friendship hehe!

Cerulean would not say much about being homesick though as no mom talk needed. Don’t wanna accidentally blab about their mom being a goddess.

Cerulean was most happy to be with Aspen again though! So totally happy! It was pretty obvious about how found they were about Aspen. Their bestest friend! Whom they had a crush on for like forever! It was really like forever! Probably even since 1st year. They couldn’t help the big smile across their lips. Cerulean was oh so happy to see Aspen again! Cerulean didn’t have a pet themselves so they were also rather found of Aspen’s dog too.

Cerulean was enjoying every last second of the hug honestly! A nice long friendly hug! Just friend things here! Cerulean had missed Aspen oh so much over the summer! The letters were always nice but not the same as seeing your crush/bestie in person right! In person was oh so much better! Cerulean was hugging the other tightly just happily sighing just enjoying it oh so much. Cerulean only really enjoyed hugs from their parents and Aspen. Sensory things!

The hugs were so heavenly and nice from Aspen! Cerulean was trying to hide their giddy smiling face and the flush on their cheeks. Both caused from the amazing warm hugs from Aspen. Cerulean was hoping to build up the courage to finally even casually say something to Aspen but the thought of loosing their best friend made them wary about it. But it was hard every day to not tell the other how they felt about them. The Ravenclaw wished they were more courageous. Letting out a smile sigh as They snuck a glance up at Aspen with a small friendly nuzzle to the cheek. Just friendly nuzzles here.

Just cute little friendly affectionate things! Nothing else here! Cerulean obviously meant more by it but wouldn't admit that.

Cerulean was enjoying every last second of the hug. One day they will tell Aspen how they feel but now was not the time. Cerulean blushed a bit more at the compliment of their outfit letting out a soft giggle outta habit. Little did Aspen know though that that compliment meant the world to Cerulean. Especially being a compliment from Aspen after all! It was nice ! Unexpected but nice! Cerulean gave a small nod. ‘ Thank you oh so much!’ They signed back with a little twirl of glee. Let Cerulean have the girly moment! Just smiling happily from that! That made Cerulean’s day for sure! Now it was time to get out of the rain together yeah! ' Your outfit is cute too!' They were quick to sign back motioning to the other.

‘ Sounds good too me Aspen’ Cerulean signed back absolutely returning the smile without a second thought. Cerulean was absolutely a dork for Aspen no doubt about that. That sounded great! Getting out of the cold rainy weather like bleh! Cerulean was not the biggest fan of it. Nope! Quidditch commentating yes…..Rain no! Heh No Rain for these beans! Cerulean couldn’t help but blush a bit more with that. Their luggage was not that heavy and it would be nice to have a hand free to possibly hold hands. Intertwine their fingers maybe too! Yeah that would be lovely! Cerulean liked that. ‘ If it’s not much trouble….I would like that very much!’ They signed back quickly with a nod.

Friendly hand holding with your crush sounded amazing for sure! Cerulean took a moment to grab the small suitcase that had a featherlight charm on it and scooted it over to the other. ‘ Thank you so much Aspen….You are the sweetest!’ They signed quickly. Just best friends helping each out here! That’s all. Cerulean took a deep breath and leaned up to give the other a quick peck on the cheek. Cerulean had did it in the past. In a friendly manner and hopefully Aspen wouldn’t mind again!

Hopefully not!
coded by natasha.

MOOD: very excited!!!!

two

two
TAGS:
two
TL;DR: yey reunion with Felicity
two
ellery

Her parents were gone. But there’s a lot to look forward to for Ellery! Sitting next to Felicity is one of them! It’s about time to board the train so that the two of them don’t miss it! “Come on Skittles!” Ellery said to her pet king snake. Skittles must be happy to see Sheep again!

Anyways, Ellery is just so happy and ecstatic to see Felicity again. It’s been a lonely summer without her. It truly has. But they’re together again and that is all that matters right now. And a big hug for Felicity! There’s never too many hugs for the Gryffindor.

Ellery’s full attention is on Felicity.

“How are you, my love?” She inquired. It’s been a lonely summer break. But no more loneliness.

Ellery hummed. She had missed Felicity so much over the summer! It’s sad that this is going to be their last year at Hogwarts together before being apart for a year. Well, Ellery is in 6th year and Felicity is in 7th year. But they’ll be together once Ellery finishes her 7th year of Hogwarts!

The Ravenclaw had to set her things down so she could give Felicity a big hug. A big hug for the best Gryffindor ever! “Oh, thank you!” Ellery exclaimed in excitement when Felicity complimented her outfit. “You and I have such exquisite fashion tastes after all.” The Ravenclaw giggled, deciding that another big hug wouldn’t hurt. Ellery did miss Felicity!

Felicity sure did give the best hugs! Really, she does! The Ravenclaw hugged Felicity tightly, savoring the hug for as long as it could last. Oh, Ellery missed Felicity so much and now they’re reunited on the platform! It’s amazing.

How could Ellery not miss Felicity? The summer was so boring without Felicity there! “Of course I missed you!” The Ravenclaw exclaimed with a small giggle, “how could I not miss you? My summer was so absolutely boring without you!” Ellery laughed a little, deciding to give Felicity another little twirl. After putting Felicity back down, Ellery hummed in amusement. “My summer was quite fine. Went on vacation in Europe for a couple of weeks and that’s about it. How was your summer, I bet you missed me a lot.” She giggled, giving Felicity a small kiss to the cheek.

“Letters simply are not enough during summer break.” Ellery gave a dramatic sigh. See, letters are nice but they get dull after a while. “Oh, I missed you so much!” She repeated herself again. She couldn’t say it enough. Never.

“Come on, we don’t wanna miss the train.” Ellery reminded, knowing that the train would be departing soon. “And let’s get out of the rain, we don’t wanna be soaking wet and catch a cold.” That would absolutely be dreadful. Spending the first few days back sick in bed with a cold.

Yes, let them be off!

Elderly reached to take hold of Felicity’s hand, threading her fingers with hers. Time to board the train! Ellery led the way, carrying her luggage and Skittles’ carrier in one hand while holding hands with Felicity. The two of them can sit and talk for hours. “We can sit and talk for hours! And we can indulge in some sweets from the trolley.” Everything sounded so perfect right now. Just spending time with Felicity is perfect.

Ellery hummed as the two of them walked towards the train, stepping aboard the train and looking around at the almost empty corridors. “Come on, let’s find a compartment!” Off they go to sit in a compartment! “And then we can catch up!”

child of lada
code by valen t.

felicity finnegan
daughter of idunn

Felicity’s father had gone by now and Archie was nowhere in sight! He was probably with his own boyfriend! She knew that she would see him around the school. Sheep was meowing a bit in his carrier. She was just excited to spend her last year at Hogwarts with Ellery! Summer were always so super duper boring! But now that she was with Ellery it was going to be long forgotten after all! Hugging her back once more happily.

It was time to focus on Ellery after all!

" I am doing well my love, Just so happy to see you. Always tough with summers apart you know!" She sighed with a soft smile. Just happy to be with Ellery now. Just smiling happily at her with a soft admiring look. All the admiration and love for Ellery after all! Only the best for Felicity's girlfriend after all!

Felicity was well aware that this was the final year they would both be at Hogwarts together and she wanted to make the most of it! She had too! " I still can't believe this will be our last year here together..." She mumbled. She would absolutely find a way to see her Ellery next year though! Maybe find a job nearby or something? Maybe she could assist a professor or something! Who knows! She would absolutely make it work! She would! Absolutely no doubt about that. Felicity was determined to make it work.

But enough about that sad thoughts. They were here together now after all and Felicity wanted to make the most of it. She leaned over to give Ellery a quick peck on the cheek. Boy was she smitten. Always for Ellery! No doubt about that! " We do always dress to the nines for sure! She agreed with a laugh. Felicity happily returned the hug from Ellery tightly with a happy giggle. Just happy soft giggles here. " You always give the best hugs sweetheart" She mused softly.

Yes both girls have an amazing fashion sense! No doubt about that here.

Happily enjoying the long hug for as both of them wanted with a big grin. Seeing each other again after the long dreadful summers was always a blessing. Felicity was just beaming with pride and laughed when she heard Sheep's grumpy meow from the carrier. The white persian kitty was always a grumpy boy. But Felicity loved that!.

Not as much as She loved and adored Ellery though! Nothing compared to that in all honestly.

“ I missed you oh so much too sweetheart!” She cooed softly with a smile. “ Summer was the absolutely worst without you , you know that!” She whispered with a happy grin. Happily giggling from the twirl. Ellery always made her feel like she was walking on air! Such a romantic! Felicity loved that about her for sure! She did! Smiling at her happily. “ Mine was okay! Spent it with my family….Nothing special! Mostly was Me, Dad and Archie” She shrugged.

Letters were never enough both of them felt that. “ I know darling….Maybe next year we can spend the summer together?” She mused softly hugging her one last time. Leaning to give a soft peck on the lips. Affection was always nice! It was! “ I missed you oh so much too Ellery!”

“ Yes let’s go darling!” She giggled with a nod. She was so ready to get onto get onto the train and just cuddle together! “ Yes get outta this cold weather and rain” She nodded softly. The Gryffindor was so ready to get warmed up.

Off the two go to the train now! Felicity smiled and happily moved to let their fingers tangle together as she blushed softly. Grabbing Sheep in his carrier and her luggae happily going to follow Ellery to the Hogwarts Express…. Hopefully they could find the compartment to themselves. That would be nice. “Sounds perfect sweetheart! My treat!” She replied softly with a smile. She wanted to treat her love after all! Just sweet soft couple things here!

Spending time together was perfect!

Felicity nodded happily leaning to give one last soft peck to Ellery on the cheek before they were finally on the train looking for an compartment in a mostly full train. “ Yes love! Sounds perfect” She agreed smiling at her. She wanted to find a spot so they could get back to chatting and affection!
coded by natasha.

MOOD: very happy and content

OUTFIT:sweater + skirt and sneakers

two

two
TAGS:
two
TL;DR: give cuddles please
two
otto

Otto’s going to miss otters mama so much, knowing full well that otter’ll be getting homesick during otters last year at Hogwarts. But it’s just one more year and Otto and Antonio will be out in the world. Just one more year. Otto misses otters mama already even though it’s only been a few minutes since Freyja had left. Otto will see Freyja soon! Just three more months and it’ll be the holidays.

This is supposed to be a happy day for Otto! Another year of being the best prefect ever. Otto sure is the best prefect! He’s really chill and let’s people wander around Hogwarts past curfew. Yeah. But, prefect duties mean that Otto won’t be getting enough sleep. Oh well.

Otto’s going to have an amazing final year at Hogwarts! Otter will make sure of that! But for now, it’s time to board the train with Antonio.

But Otto knows that otter and Antonio will be in the train compartment together. The two of them cuddling and Otto will be indulging in sweets. You cannot blame Otto for having a massive sweet tooth after all. Sweets are so delicious! Especially pumpkin pasties, licorice wands, mice pops, and saltwater taffy! Otto’s mouth watered at the thought of sweets. Honeyduke’s awaits him. One day at least. Otto’s gotta make the most of his final year.

Otto was so ecstatic and happy to be reunited with Antonio; letters weren’t enough for him. Nope! Otto is an absolute sap for affection and hugging Antonio would make Otto feel better. Antonio’s hugs are the best! So warm and cozy. He had to set his things down to hug Antonio, but that’s okay. They’ve been together for four years, isn’t that amazing? Seventh year and they’re still together and so much in love. It really is amazing and Otto’s so in love with Antonio that his heart hurts.

The prefect couldn’t help but giggle at Antonio’s nickname and the nickname. How he missed the wolf so much! Two Slytherin boyfriends reunited on the platform! Otter’s very happy and content right now.

The pine marten animagus is more like a koala or sloth when it comes to hugs because otter loves to just cling onto Antonio. What can Otto say? Otto’s an absolute sap for affection and otter’s in love. Otto is so lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend like Antonio. Best boyfriend ever!

Otto’s summer has been so lonely without Antonio there with him! “My summer was so lonely without you. I missed you so much!” Otto dramatically sighed; classic Otto. “But you know, other than me missing you because letters aren’t enough, my summer was fine. Mostly stayed indoors, you know? Just didn’t really do anything but sleep and read and eat a bunch of sweets.” Listen, Otto’s an insomniac and otter’s got a lot of sleep to catch up on.

“I must insist that you’re the best boyfriend ever, my handsome wolf.” Otto is insistent about that. Otto looked up at Antonio, “well, how was your summer, my love?” Otto asked, standing on tiptoe to give Antonio a soft kiss to the cheek. More affection! But for now, it was time to board the train and get Antonio out of the rain since Antonio is scared of thunderstorms. Otto found the rain to be quite soothing but anything for Antonio! His bestest boyfriend ever. And yes he’s going to keep saying that.

Antonio is so dreamy and romantic. He really is. Otto happily accepted the kisses with a small hum from otters lips. After that, Otto was quick to slip inside the empty train compartment, ready to sit down and wait for the long train ride. Ah, a warm compartment! Otto reached to slide the door shut once they were both in the compartment.

A gentleman! Otto smiled sweetly at Antonio and handed over his luggage to the other Slytherin, “here you go.” The prefect hummed as he handed over his luggage. Antonio is the tallest out of the two and Otto knows he himself wouldn’t be able to reach the luggage rack. “You’re such a gentleman.” Otto giggled. Antonio is such a gentleman and the best boyfriend ever. Otto sat down and let Cookie out of her pet carrier so she could roam around in the compartment.

Otto took hold of Antonio’s sleeve and was starting to pull the other Slytherin back to get him to sit down next to him. No more stalling! It’s time for some much needed cuddles! It’s been a long, dragged out summer and Otto had missed Antonio so much! “Come on and sit down, love.” He spoke, tugging on Antonio’s sleeve, not wanting to stall any longer. Stop stalling and give Otto some cuddles!

“The summer break felt like it lasted forever.” Otto hummed gently. Otters heart is full of love and affection for Antonio. Don’t get Otto wrong, summer break is nice and all of course! But sometimes it drags on forever. “I love you.” Otto murmured softly, feeling more at home right next to Antonio.

son of freyja
code by valen t.

antonio silver
son of Lakshmi
Hogwarts express
fearful of thunderstorms
interactions

interactions come here

One more year left of Hogwarts and then if off into the world! Antonio was very nervous about what the future holds but He had time to figure that out! He had Otto to talk too after all! They could figure it out together! He already missed his mother after all. He only had her but had also had Otto too and that was enough for him. He honestly wasn’t sure what to do about the holiday break! He’d have to figure something out!

But it would be a great year nonetheless though and Antonio was forever grateful! Hopefully be a less chaos year! Time for boarding the train! Train time!!! Especially to get away from the rain and thunder! He was aware Otto was going to help him get through the dreaded thunderstorm! Spending time on the train with his boyfriend. Lots of sweets and cuddles on the train. Although He had some lollies on him. The wolf animagus was just simply ready to get warm and dry.

Letters to each other where absolutely wonderful but entirely not the same as seeing each other in person. In person was always best after all! Yes it was! No need to question it. Nope that was not questionable. Heh! Hug time! Always down to hug his boyfriend. Felt like they had been together forever. He had to lean down a bit to hug to other happily. The only person that Antonio would hug besides him mom. Otto was his person. He had missed the other animagus oh so much. “ Hey…..” He couldn’t help but say again with a happy sigh. He could let his guard down for Otto after all.

Antonio was going to make the most of the hug after all. They were two boys in love after all. Opposites but still in love. Very much in love. So super lucky to have one another after all! Best boyfriends ever! He let out a happy sigh. You know if he was in wolf form , his tail would be swishing away. He loved the other that much. Summer’s sucked apart. But now they were together again! Yup! No complaints here! Hehe no! “ I missed you too…..” He replied softly. “ That’s understandable for sure. Hopefully you still had some good memories of it yeah? I was in India with my mom most of the summer. Lots of festivals for our faith but it would have been so much better if you were with me”

Antonio chuckled softly with that shaking his head but wasn’t going to argue. Smiling a bit at the kiss happily walking with the other to get outta the stormy weather and into the compartment. Leaning to sneak affection whenever He could! Hehe! Yes affection nice! Perfect! Lovely! All the things! So much affection for these too. He thought Otto was honestly the best ever but He wasn’t going to argue with him about that. But He’d keep thinking Otto was the best.

Antonio was just doing his best here to show the other affection even around the other’s. Antonio wasn’t exactly a people person but He was going to try and be more social for Otto’s sake. That is how much He love he had for the fellow animagus. It was nice to finally get a compartment to themselves even If it was just for now.

Antonio was very happy to be helpful in anyway He could honestly. He smiled and put both their luggage up on the racks with a happy humm. He didn’t mind doing it for Otto. “ Aww- well just doing what I do best” He chuckled a bit with a soft shrug. The wolf animagus did not speak much unless it was with Otto. He glanced down at the massage cat for a moment before glancing back at Otto with a gentle grin.

Antonio nodded slowly when Otto started pulling his sleeve dragging him back, being finally moving with the tugs. He was eager to just be with Otto now anyways. Snuggles where the best. He could not help but grin softly and moved to finally sit down beside him. “ It did feel like it lasted forever hmm? I missed you oh so much!” He replied once more moving to pull the smaller animagus close to him so He could press his face into his hair with a happy sigh. A protective hold even. Wolf packs stuck together after all and Otto was his pack. His beloved boyfriend after all! “ I love you too kitten….”

coded by natasha.

MOOD: still hyper

OUTFIT: clicky + chewlery

two

two
TAGS:
two
TL;DR: it’s ghost story time
two
foxyn

Fox is eagerly awaiting the familiar jolt of the train. It shouldn’t be too long now before the train leaves the station for Hogwarts. Exciting! Foxyn can’t wait to get to Hogwarts for a new year. Well, Foxyn sure wasn’t looking forward to the OWLs even if he does have study guides to help him. That is something that Fox is not looking forward to. Not at all. Other than that, it’s going to be a great fifth year.

Okay, Foxyn has a lot of energy right now and he’s just so excited. Ghost stories await! Spooky, scary ghost stories! The Slytherin is absolutely ecstatic right now. Well, maybe that’s an understatement. Paw’s thrilled right now! How could paw not be? A new friend is about to be made! Foxyn is amazing at making new friends. Dahlia is a potential new friend for Fox!

“It’s nice to meet you, Dahlia. My name is Foxyn, or just Fox for short!” Foxyn smiled as the two introduced themselves to one another. “Dahlia is a very pretty name!” They complimented enthusiastically.

Cheeto is a lovely name for a cat! “Of course! I’m sure Todd would like to have some company as well.” The Slytherin was quick to say with a big, dorky grin.

Right, the luggage! Whoops, Foxyn almost forgot about that! “Alright, let’s get that luggage up!” If both of them did it then they can surely do it. Foxyn got up from where he had been sitting to help Dahlia with her luggage. Foxyn stood on tiptoe and began to inch Dahlia’s luggage up onto the rack.

They had been eagerly awaiting Dahlia’s response to their many ramblings. It seemed like Dahlia didn’t mind their rambling. And that’s good! Foxyn is easy to get along with if you can keep up with their enthusiasm. So yeah.

Dahlia wants to hear Foxyn talk about ghost stories? This… This is absolutely amazing! Someone to talk to about ghost stories! Why, Foxyn can even share paws own spooky experiences. Seriously, this is positively very amazing! If Foxyn wasn’t in a train compartment, paw would be jumping up and down with absolute joy. But for now, paw must keep paws excitement down to a minimum. For now at least.

Snacks!

Dahlia has brought snacks for the telling of ghost stories? Amazing! Snacks and ghost stories! “That’s amazing! Yes, I would absolutely love some snacks please!” It appears that Foxyn’s enthusiasm isn’t going to be going away any time soon. And that’s okay. Snacks will make ghost stories even better. “This is great! We’ve got snacks and a spooky atmosphere!” Foxyn cheered. This is going to be the best train ride ever!

“Rain is the best for ghost stories! I don’t think many of my ghost stories are extremely scary, though. Mainly just spooky and unsettling.” Foxyn was quick to say. Todd was resting next to Foxyn. It was time to get comfortable now. The train hasn’t even departed yet and Foxyn is already going to be telling ghost stories. “But you know, I agree that mud from the rain isn’t the best! I just love listening to the rain.” There paw goes again.

“Okay, okay, so I’m going to start off with one of my own experiences!” Foxyn declared. It’s only fair that Foxyn starts off with an experience that he himself had. It’s time to settle down now and get the spooky atmosphere going! With the rain pattering against the train windows and the sky blotted with dark rain clouds, it certainly is the best atmosphere. Perfect.

Hopefully the rain lasts the whole train ride because Foxyn would absolutely hate to lose their spooky atmosphere. Yeah the dark clouds in the sky make for great spookiness but rain makes it even better! It sure does. Okay, now onto the story! Well, personal account of Foxyn because it’s a true story! It sure is. Of course Foxyn has had ghostly encounters! It is true.

Okay, okay, story time now!

Foxyn must get settled and comfortable. “Okay so, I promise this is true!” He must get that out of the way. “So my mama and I were hanging out in the kitchen and we heard the front door open and we thought it was my dad.” Who is a deity, but I’m not saying that, Foxyn said in his mind, “we heard the stairs creak and one of the upstairs doors open and shut.” Foxyn explained, pausing to catch their breath. “And after a while, we heard the front door open again and when we looked, my dad was standing there! So we asked him how he went back outside without us hearing him and he said that he hadn’t been upstairs and was just now coming home. Which is, you know, really weird. So I decided to go upstairs and see what was up. And when I did, all of the rooms were empty! And those stairs are extremely creaky so we would have heard someone going downstairs. And both mama and I heard someone going upstairs!” Foxyn was rambling again, but they’re trying their best not to squish their words together this time.

It’s a true story! “It was really unsettling. Not scary but just kinda spooky.”
son of perkwunos
code by valen t.

dahlia hargrove
the daughter of circe
Platform 9 3/4
excited
interactions

interactions come here

Dahlia was oh so ready to head to Hogwarts. It hopefully would be leaving very soon! It was oh sooo exciting! She wasn’t exactly looking forward too the OWLS at all but that was something, She could worry about later! 5th year was going to so awesome! Dahlia just knew it! She did! She knew it was going to be great! It was going to be so awesome!

Dahlia was absolutely smiling towards the new potential friend! A new friend wow! Really it would be her first friend! Dahlia had been reluctant to make friends before hand but that was due to have been very not herself up till the year prior. Over the summer, she had finally spoken her truth and her family being supportive like they are! Now She was herself.

“A pleasure to meet you as well, Foxyn!” Dahlia spoke with a smile. Happy to meet a potential new friend! She blushed a little bit at the compliment. It was very sweet! So sweet! “ Aww well thank you oh so much! “ She giggled softly. “ Your name is pretty swell too!”

“Fantastic then!” She chimed happily placing her cat down in his carrier. Her cheeks were still flushed and warm. She wasn’t quite used to compliments after all! It was oh so nice! She couldn’t help but smile as well. “ Thank you oh so much for the help!” She thanked the Slytherin student, Foxyn with a warm smile. The Gryffindor was oh so happy about it! Help was nice! Both of them were easily able to get it up on the rack working together! Hehe! Teamwork makes the dreamwork after all!Hurray the luggage has been secured and she ran over and hugged him tightly. Oh wow so nice!!!
" You are so helpful!" She couldn't help but giggle! Dahlia was absolutely not one to mind Foxyn’s rambling one bit! Dahlia could honestly ramble a bit herself. A lot. But she hadn’t been super rambling yet today! Yet! Was the key word! Hehe! She was also someone to keep along with as well!

Ghost stories did sound extremely awesome! Really they did! Dahlia was really looking forward too it and happily settled into the compartment and let Cheeto out of his carrier. The big orange tabby crawled out of the carrier and settled into Dahlia’s lap with a purr. “ I think Cheeto is comfortable too!” She laughed.

Dahlia smiled softly and pulled out the bag of snacks her parents had packed her and set it in the middle of them. “Let’s see! It looks like it’s pretzels, cheese crips, chips and stuff like that! “ She explained softly with a smile. Her mum and dad always packed the best snacks! Snacks and Ghost stories sounded perfect after all! The rain was also a nice ambience. Yay! This was going to be oh so much fun!

" This is going to be oh so awesome!" She chimed happily with a grin. Wow This was going to be like the best train ride ever!!!

“ Not extremely scary honestly sounds the best!” She admitted softly with a laugh. “ Better to get a good nights rest on our first night back at Hogwarts!” She chuckled softly. “ But spooky and unsettling sounds great! I am happy to hear them in general!” She added with a happy humm. Enjoying the soothing sound of the wind and rain. The train would surely be on it’s way soon right! Right!. “ The sounds of rain are perfect honestly! Mud is just not it!” Bun rambled a bit but then laughed a bit. She just smiled away.

“Sounds absolutely wonderful!” Dahlia replied with a grin. She got fully comfortable and smoothed out her clothes and braided hair with a soft humm. Eagerly awaiting the other to start saying the Spooky Stories! It was the perfect atmosphere! Really it was! Bun was eager to here all the spooky stories! She was. Dahlia was super hyped hehe!! She was. Most awesome train ride yet.

Okay!

Now Dahlia was settled with Cheeto in her lap and she was all too eager to hear the story honestly!

She was!

Bun was so ready for the scary stories. Enjoying the pitter pattering of the rain against the window of the train. She was swinging her legs excitedly as She wanted intently.

Hurray! Story Time!

Dahlia was going to stay quite to listen now!!!

Hurray for Foxyn’s story time!

Dahlia was so hyped and excited!! Hehe! She was! Oh so hyped and excited! It’s fine to be repetitive okay! It’s cute! No need to question it. She leaned forward a bit to listen as She pets Cheeto. Her eyes watching the other with intense interest as She listened as Her face made all sorts of funny reactions to Foxyn’s story. Well not funny. Just shocked faces and stuff of that sort. Honestly she almost fell off the seat from leaning forward so much that she moved Cheeto beside her and nodding slowly in reponse to the story and clapped her hands when it had drawn to a close. " Oh wow! That gave me the chills! That sounds so creepy!"
coded by natasha.

MOOD: fine

two

two
TAGS:
two
TL;DR: just talking things
two
sophie

The train has yet to depart. From what Sophie could seem from the window, the large crowd is starting to disperse and dwindle down as most students have already boarded the train. Some parents were still lingering on the platform, and fae wished that faer parents could have stayed on the platform to see faer off. Oh well. Hecate has goddess duties to attend to. And that is something that Sophie can understand. Still, it would be nice to see faer parents on the platform.

Sophie is anticipating the jolt of the train; she’s anticipating being jolted forward in her seat as the train starts to move and depart from the station. Well, it shouldn’t be too long now, right? Yeah. Off to Hogwarts they go! Quidditch practice and more Quidditch matches await. Sophie loves Quidditch, maybe fae can be a professional Quidditch player one day! Yeah, that sounds amazing. Sophie would love to do that.

Professional Quidditch player Sophie James! What a nice ring to that title. Yep, fae’s going to be a professional Quidditch player! Oh, she cannot wait.

So anyways, yeah, Sophie is sharing a train compartment with Sylvie the Slytherin. And from the looks of it, nobody else is going to be joining them in the compartment. Not that Sophie is complaining or anything like that. She’s just happy to be in a warm compartment and out of the downpour. That’s all that matters.

Kinda awkward isn’t it? Sharing a compartment with your Quidditch rival. Yeah, Sophie’s going to keep thinking about how awkward it is. But you know, she can brush it off. But hey, at least the two are conversing with one another. That’s good. That means no nine hours of absolute silence. Just because these two are rivals doesn’t mean they don’t have to talk to each other. Talking about summer vacation is pretty cool too you know? Sophie’s pretty much done talking about her summer vacation. All she did was visit Greece for a few weeks and then come home to relax before school starts.

Still, sharing a compartment with a Quidditch rival will still be interesting! Awkward, but very much interesting.

But you know, Sophie can definitely go on about how gorgeous Greece is and all the places one can visit there. Greece is an absolutely amazing and beautiful place, you know. Plenty of places to go sightsee and there’s amazing food too!

Hey, talking about summer vacation is much better than sitting in absolute silence!

France seems pretty neat. “That sounds pretty neat.” Sophie said, “France seems like a lovely place to visit. But I guess we both had mostly uneventful summer breaks.” Sophie continued to speak, giving Sylvie a small smile.

Sophie let out a small hum as she leaned back in her seat. “Yeah, I’m ready to get to Hogwarts now.” She agreed. She definitely is ready. Oh, and the Yule Ball is something to look forward to as well. “That’s pretty cool, I’m looking forward to the Yule Ball too.” Not as much as Quidditch, though. “I got a new dress for the Yule Ball too.” She commented casually.

Ah, the back-to-school party! How could Sophie almost forget about that!? Well, of course Sophie's excited for the back-to-school party! “Of course I am! How could I not be? The back-to-school party is going to be so amazing!” Sophie exclaimed, letting a small smile pull at her lips. “I’m looking forward to seeing what it’s going to be like this year.”
daughter of hecate
code by valen t.

sylvie bealov
daughter of venus
Hogwarts Express
ugh
interactions

interactions come here

The train should hopefully be leaving soon! Sylvie was much looking forward to getting back to Hogwarts and getting back into the swing of things yeah? She was more than always ready for Quidditch Practice. Ready to lead her team to victory this year! She was determined to win! Hopefully all the students had gotten onto the train by now so they could make the long trek to Hogwarts. She was very relieved her parents didn’t stick around. Nothing more awkward than people staring at your mom right?

Quidditch was always a big highlight of her year so of course she was looking forward to it. Not the most fond of having to get cleaned up right after but nothing could beat the thrill of Quidditch after all! They train should be leaving shortly, She hoped. She adjusted herself into the seat to sit properly so she wouldn’t get yanked forward when the train finally got on it’s way. She was hyped for the school year!

She knew it was going to be a fantastic year! She just knew it! It always was yeah! Perhaps if she had done well enough at Quidditch this year , She could be the team captain next year! Wouldn’t that be sooooo cool?! Sylvie the Quidditch captain sounded perfect!

Yeah, it’s a little awkward sharing a compartment with your Quidditch rival! It always is. No way around that honestly. Especially when they were a Gryffindor! Slytherins and Gryffindors don’t usually get along as far as the rumors go anyhow! Not always the truth but house rivalries and all! But yeah it would nice to be out of that dreadful stormy weather and be in a nice warm compartment. Sylvie hadn’t fully had an opinion of the other than was a decent Quidditch player but perhaps the train ride would change that. Who knows? Seems to be just the two of them in this compartment. But she would just leave it at that for now. Just civil conversations here! Friendly polite conversations between Quidditch players for now. But that would all the off the court during matches. That was how Quidditch goes anyhow. Summer vacation talk was always an easy topic to discuss and a great ice breaker! Off to a good start ladies!!

Shall be an interesting train ride to Hogwarts for sure! No doubt about that!

Summer vacation was always a good ice breaker topic for sure! Not too hard to get answers about and always had some fun answers! “ France, does have some nice sights but when you are from their you really don’t think too much about it you know? “ She mused softly with a small shrug of the shoulders. Anything beats sitting in absolute silence really! “ But yeah I guess we did” She replied softly return the smile slightly before moving to adjust her hair once again. Yeah the haircut was something she was still getting used too. But it was for fashion so she would eventually get used to it! Besides it looked fantastic! Stunning really!

“ I’m sure the train will be heading to Hogwarts soon! It’s almost that time!” Sylvie replied with a nod glancing out the window briefly for a moment. The Yule Ball was definitely on the of the highlights of the school year! Who wouldn’t wanna get dressed up all fancy and stuff! Yeah! Exactly! Date or no date! “ Mhmm who doesn’t look forward to the Yule Ball though?” She couldn’t help but laugh softy. “ nice” She mused for a moment.

Yes! The back to school party! One of the first highlights of the school year. Of course it was going to be bloody amazing this year since Slytherin was the hosts this year! They knew how to throw a stunning event after all! “ Hmmph, Well Of course it’s going to be amazing! Slytherin planned the whole party this year so we know it’s going to be the best party ever!” She mused with pride. Yeah it may have come across a little snobbish but eh she wasn’t trying to be. “ But yes it will be totally fun!”
coded by natasha.

MOOD: so brave rn

two

two
TAGS:
two
TL;DR: uh oh
two
tapioca

It’s sad to see Penny turn down fashion advice from Tapioca. “I’m always here if you change your mind and need fashion advice!” Tapi called out to Penny with a sweet, innocent smile.

That’s right. Giving Penny a taste of her own medicine felt divinely satisfying. So satisfying. Tapioca is never scared of Penny! Nope! Tapioca is strong, brave, and clever! She can handle Penny’s anger.

It’s time to settle down now and get comfortable for the long train ride. Tapioca is looking forward to the future Quidditch matches! As the Ravenclaw seeker, Tapi will have to do her absolute best to ensure that Ravenclaw wins the matches and does their best during practice. Quidditch is the best! Tapioca loves Quidditch, though that should be pretty obvious by now. Tapioca loves Quidditch. She’s got to be the best seeker ever! And yeah, that’s her confident streak speaking right now.

But for now, it’s just going to be Tapioca trying to make herself not be bored for nine hours. Indulging in some sweets from the trolley even if Tapioca doesn’t have a major sweet tooth, maybe watching the rain, taking a nap maybe. There’s plenty to do, you know? A nice nap sounds nice. But then maybe she’ll be up late into the night being unable to sleep. Ah, well. Tapioca will find something to do.

She’s just looking forward to her last year at Hogwarts. She’s surely going to have an amazing final year! The Yule Ball is something to look forward to! It’ll be her last Yule Ball. And the back to school party! Apparently Slytherin had put it together this year so Tapioca is ready to see how the Slytherin house did this year with the party. She’s got to look her best for both the back to school party and the Yule Ball! Hehe, it’s going to be amazing. Tapioca will look so stunning.

The train compartment door slid open, and Tapioca turned her head away from the rain coated window to see who would be joining her for the very long train ride. However, the Ravenclaw was very much taken aback and surprised to see Penny Knight standing there in the doorway.

What?

Seriously? Really? What in the name of the almighty Zeus is this? Penny Knight entering the same train compartment as Tapioca! But why? Why? Only space left? Is Penny lying through her teeth? Come on like, Penny could’ve been sitting with some of her minion friends or whatever. But here? Penny sitting here with Tapioca? Disturbing the tranquility?

It’s fine. Tapioca is just going to be stuck with Penny for nine hours straight. Which is fine. Very much, totally fine with Tapioca. Tapioca can put up with Penny Knight for nine hours.

It’s not fine. Absolutely not. Penny could’ve found another train compartment and just sit down on the floor. It’s that easy!

Tapioca gave Penny a tight smile, watching as the Gryffindor sat down. “Couldn’t find a seat with any of your friends, Penny?” Tapioca asked with feigned sweetness. A bitterly sweet tone. No fighting here. Just be tensely polite to Penny. Besides, It’s most likely that Penny is going to be ignoring her anyways.

“Were all of the compartments full? You could’ve sat on the floor.”

daughter of hermes
code by valen t.

penny knight
daughter of the morrigan
platform 9 3/4
prideful and aggravated
interactions

interactions come here

Penny of course did not feel like she needed any fashion advice! She was more the pleased with her own style after all! She did wear the latest trends after all!

Penny wasn’t in a very good mood after all of that honestly and was even more annoyed when she couldn’t find a compartment that would fit her and all her groupies. After countless times of trying to get any compartment in a certain area of the train. She had to go off on her own to find an less full compartment after placing the groupies in different spots.
She had walked around the train for awhile most compartments were super full or people she did not want to be seen with in the absolutely slightest. Which honestly was most of the folks on the train. She had too keep up her reputation after all even if she disappears for a few days each full moon. No one had ever questioned her about it though, so she was thankful. Lycanthropy was not an easy thing to be dealing with for anyone and it wasn’t easy in the slightest.

But was she going to let that little set back run her life nope.......Just made her a little more defensive around the full moons.

This was going to be an unfortunately long train ride for Penny and she was dreading it! She was mildy aware of the next full moon coming and it was constantly in the back of her mind. How was she going to get her hands on some wolf’s bane potion without causing a rumor or something worse you know. The Gryffindor needed to figure that out asap. Really she did! No question about that.

The Yule Ball was going to be absolutely amazing this year! No question about that! It always seemed to be that way! The back to school party should be interesting as well….Although with Slytherin being the one hosting it, you never knew- But that was just Penny’s opinion honestly! Yeah! She would absolutely look her damn best for both events! No doubt about that!

When Penny finally found a mostly empty compartment and opened the door and quickly put her things away and frowned immediately when she saw Tapioca. Ugh it just had to be that Ravenclaw huh? The only compartment left was no lie but this was something neither girl had no choice in the matter on in that moment unfortunately. Great! This was going to be meh! Once Penny had finally sat across from the other girl. She folded her hands into her lap glancing out the window that was obscured by the rain. This was going to be a interesting 9 hour long train ride to say the least! But she could make do with this, if she must, Penny could be civil when she wanted to be of course.

“ Like I said very few seats left and none together” She countered softly doing her best to remain civil with the Ravenclaw but the tone of the other’s voice was not helping in the slightest, Penny keep that composure. It was slowly slipping away the long she had to hear the other girl speak. She scoffed softly and raised a hand to her chest in mock offense. “ I would never ruin my outfit by sitting on the dirty floor” She seethed softly waving her hand towards the other. “ Your’s would be fine for that though” She added before moving back to glance back outside the window and just try to focus on the train leaving soon. Key word being try!

coded by natasha.

MOOD: happy

two

two
TAGS:
two
TL;DR: just happy things
two
arisa

Arisa is determined to have an amazing year at Hogwarts. Like, yes she keeps to her books and her small circle of friends, but she can still have a good time! The back to school party is something to look forward to! Arisa almost forgot that the back to school party was actually a thing. Hehe, whoops! And there’s the Yule Ball. See? So much to look forward to! Granted, it’s only the first day back and the Yule Ball is three months away. But you know, the Yule Ball is going to be nice. Just this year and seventh year and Arisa is going to be leaving Hogwarts going out into the world. Nice. Arisa has plenty of time to think about what they want to do.

Queenie is sure to be happy to see Sprinkles! Not only are Arisa and Pixie Huffleclaw/Ravenpuff besties, they’re rat besties too! Rats are cute contrary to what a lot of people might think about them. Arisa chose Queenie the rat over one of the three most popular pets that students choose for Hogwarts. “Hey Queenie, it’s Sprinkles. I bet you missed Sprinkles over the summer.” Arisa spoke softly to the rat that was curled up in her sweater pocket. Arisa sure did miss Pixie over the summer! It felt like a long summer didn’t it? Then again, it always seems to last forever if you’re missing somebody and can’t see them in person. But hey, Arisa and Pixie are here together on the platform and they’re going to sit together on the train!

Pixie and Arisa are opposites. It’s true, you know. Pixie is currently waving her arms like crazy, meanwhile Arisa is more on the relaxed and calm side. Pixie is Arisa’s bestest friend ever. And Pixie gives amazing hugs too! Arisa enjoyed hugging the prefect very much and they didn’t mind the extra hug at all. In fact, Arisa welcomed it! They couldn’t wait to get to sit on the train with Pixie. Today is going to be one of the best days ever. Yep! Arisa knows it. It’s going to be a long train ride but knowing Pixie, there’s not going to be a dull or boring moment on the train. “It’s so good to see you too, Pixie! I missed you!” Arisa smiled as she had eagerly returned the hug.

“Well, the rain is nice but only if you’re inside and can watch it.” Arisa said with a soft smile. “But it’s not so nice if you’re out in the rain.” They continued. Reading to the sound of rain is nice, you know? But being caught out in the downpour? Not so nice. Anyways, Arisa enjoyed talking about the books she read and whether or not she enjoyed the ending, that sort of stuff. Yeah, she’s a bookworm. She can read lots of books and not get bored of it. “I can’t wait to share all of the books I read over the summer with you!” Arisa spoke eagerly. And yeah, she’ll reread the same books over and over again and not get bored of it.

It’s amazing that Pixie is prefect! “That’s amazing! I am sure that you’ll be an amazing prefect!” Arisa was quick to congratulate their bestie. Pixie is going to be an amazing prefect! She also found the Pixierific thing cute honestly. Not terrific, but pixierific! It’s cool and amazing. Arisa missed Sprinkles and Queenie did too. Rat besties! Sprinkles and Queenie are friends. Anyways, yay more hugs! “I missed Sprinkles! And I know that Queenie missed Sprinkles too!” Arisa exclaimed with a smile. All of them missed each other! Yep! But they’re back now.

“Yeah, I’m looking forward to this year.” Arisa replied softly with a soft smile. “I’m also looking forward to the back to school party!” Even though Arisa wasn’t one for giant crowds, the party is something that she likes. “And the Yule Ball too.” Arisa smiled.

Now, it’s time for them to be off. “Let’s get out of the rain!” Arisa agreed as they were off to the train compartments. Arisa stepped aboard the train and she was eager to find a hopefully empty compartment if there are any left.
daughter of amaterasu
code by valen t.

pixie farbright
daughter of calliope

Pixie was always sure that it would be an absolutely amazing year at Hogwarts! It always absolutely toodly was! Pixie had a magical way with words after all! Hehe! She did! She was absolutely happy to see Arisa again! It was always so boring during the summer away from friends. The half-veela really really liked being around others after all! Pixie hummed softly happily. So much to look forward to this school year! Really it always was! Hogwarts was an amazing place! She had plently of time to figure out what to do after school and so many parties to look forward to this year! Hehe!

Sprinkles was definitely happy to see Queenie! Rat besties for life! Rats are absolutely adorable and cute and Pixie was very outspoken with her love for them. The colorful haired girl was absolutely thrilled to see how well the rats seemed to get along and well with seeing Arisa again of course! She had missed Arisa over the summer for sure! How could she not have missed her bestie for sure?! That would be blasphemy! “ I am sure Sprinkles missed Queenie for sure!” She giggled. It had been a really long summer in her prefect opinion! But hey they are here together now! Finally and soon they will be together in an compartment and Pixie can gab away to her bestie of course!

The besties are total opposites but that is perfectly okay! Right?! Right! Pixie much more hyper and arisa calm. But besties they totally are nonetheless! All the hugs for the girlies! Just soft things here! Besides the bestest hugs ever came from these two of course! Hugs from your besties were always the greatest! It was! Don’t question it! No need too! She was in a very huggy mood as always! Hugs always welcomed here! Truly! She was so excited to sit with Arisa on the train and she made sure that the way to long train ride did not have a lick of boredom in it. No dull or boring moments here! Not if Pixie could help it! “ It’s always so lovely to see you Arisa! I missed you oh so much!” She giggled hugging her back once more.

“ That is definitely for sure! Rain is much better to view!” Pixie agreed with a happy humm. She didn’t mind the sounds or look of rain. Just not getting soaked so much. Why today of all days must it rain?! She didn’t know! But that is okay! Really it is! No need to fret! No worries at all really! Nope none here! Pixie was happy to listen to whatever Arisa wanted to talk about now! She had no reason to take over the whole conversation after all! Nope! None at all! “ Oh how lovely! Can’t wait to hear all that you have read about this summer! Really I am! “ She giggled softly. She liked to read as well but not nearly as much as Arisa did! “ Looking forward to hearing all of it!”

Hehe yeah! It was a total surprise that Pixie got selected as a Prefect but you know! The Ravenclaw would absolutely make the absolute most of it! How could she not?! “ Ah! I am so excited and I really do appreciate the vote of confidence! I will do my absolute pixie best!” She giggled clapping her hands excitedly! It was absolutely pixierific! It always would be with Pixie! She was quirky that way! But it is what makes Pixie! Pixie! So fun and amazing right?! She was beaming happily. “ Oh yuss for sure! Me and Sprinkles missed you both so much! It is always so lonely away!” She mused. But now the four besties are back together! Hehe!

“ Yes for sure! This school year should be totes amazing!” Pixie giggled rocking on her feet a bit with a happy Humm. “ The back to school party should be oh so much fun! Hopefully we have enough time to get ready after the big feast and sorting ceremony!” she mused softly. Pixie was always excited for events! People were awesome after all! Well most of the time! “ Oh yes the Yule Ball will be so amazing! Thinking about asking anybody this year?” She asked curiously and politely. She was hoping to potentilly ask her bestie to go with her of course!

Now time to bored the train to Hogwarts! “ Yes! Out of the raining weather!” She parroted happily following Arisa onto the train with a skip in her step. She was oh so eager to find an empty compartment and she be with Arisa and chat!
coded by natasha.

MOOD: a lot

two

two
TAGS:
two
TL;DR: just awkward reunion things
two
lyra

Lyra was planning on looking for some of her friends. She’s just waiting for the crowd to disperse a little! Because it’ll be easier to board the train when there’s less of a crowd on the platform. She’s just going to stand around for a little bit while she waits. Just waiting for the crowd to disperse, that’s all. And then she can find her friends and settle down for a long train ride.

Yeah, Lyra is pretty hyped up for her sixth year at Hogwarts. How could she not be? Yeah she’s gonna be missing her mom but she has friends!

Lyra was still taken by surprise by the collision. Like it had happened so suddenly and she had just been standing there minding her own business. At least Cleo is okay! And it’s good that it had been Fable to catch her even if it was Fable who caused her to almost fall in the first place.

It’s amazing that Fable had been able to catch Lyra before she fell. If she had hit the pavement then that certainly would have ruined the day. Like, Lyra’s whole day would’ve been ruined. But she doesn’t have to worry about that because Fable had caught her.

“It’s fine Fable!” Lyra was quick to say, trying to lessen the awkwardness. But is that going to help? Maybe, maybe not. Who knows. But Lyra definitely knows that it’s awkward. And embarrassing. “I really should watch where I choose to stand next time!” Lyra apologized to the Hufflepuff yet again. Just making things more awkward.

Oh sweet Merlin this is an awkward reunion! It really is! First, Fable bumps into Lyra and catches her and now it’s just awkward because Lyra doesn’t know what to say. It’s even awkward because apparently Fable’s mother had seen the whole thing go down of Fable bumping into Lyra and then catching her. Can this get any more awkward? Probably not.

Well, at least Lyra and Fable are reunited!

“No no, it’s fine! Thank you so much for catching me though. I just wasn’t expecting that.” Lyra gave the Hufflepuff a small smile. Let’s forget about what had just happened now and get on the train. “Let’s just get on the train and find a compartment.” The Slytherin told the Hufflepuff. Yeah, it’s time to get out of the rain now. “You have great Quidditch reflexes.” Great statement.

“Are we going to be apologizing back and forth?” It’s supposed to be a light hearted question.

Lyra let out a small laugh, “thank you Fable.” Another small, awkward smile from the Slytherin, “you look great too. But you always look great! Very stylish.” She did hear the other statement but she decided to not comment on it. Yeah just leave it alone for now.

Lyra gave Fable another small smile, “Well my summer was fine, you know? We went to Egypt for a couple of weeks before coming back here and the rest of my summer was pretty uneventful.” Lyra explained. The two of them could talk more about their summer vacations after they board the train.

“Can I help you with your luggage? We can see if there’s any empty compartments left. If not then that’s okay!” Lyra doesn’t mind sitting in a compartment that has other people in it. She’s pretty popular, you know?

“We can talk more about our summer vacations once we’re on the train.”

Yeah, let’s just forget about the fact that Fable tripped Lyra like a minute or so ago.
daughter of sekhmet
code by valen t.

fable dupont
child of loki
platform nine and three quarters
embarassed
Lyra

interactions come here
Fable was not expecting to bump into a friend and quite literally knock her off her feet. Hehe, nope what humorous way to find someone….Fable really Fable’d that one up. Yeah she can be a ball of chaos sometimes due to her parentage but that is okay! She couldn’t help that! Nope but hey! Maybe one day the chaos could bring some good? Right?! Right! She knew her 7th and final year would be pretty awesome! Yeah it’s gotta be right?! End her last year with a bang right?! At least, She would try too!

Fable was standing in total shock after she flubbered everything up so badly! Hehe yeah! Not so great! But it’d be fine! All forgotten soon after all! Hehe yeah! She literally had to make seeing Lyra so awkward again. But hey that’s Fable! Awkwardness was always her vibe. Hehe yeah! But luckily she had caught the other girl in time. The Hufflepuff was giving an awkward smile as she kept apologizing profusely. Hopefully the chaos could wait to wreck havoc again after the train ride!

Fable nodded quickly fumbling her fingers together with a soft hum. Wow this was awkward! “ N-no I shouldn’t have walked backwards that was my bad!” She replied waving her hands once more. She was trying her best to not make it more awkward, but man was she failing at that. Bloody Merlin, She needed to learn how to be cool. Neither of them seemed to know what to say! So much awkwardness here! Hehe yikes! Even Fable’s mom had been the entire interaction which made the whole thing entirely more awkward. Wow geez, Fable was sure that she had made a fool of herself in front of Lyra. Opps hehe! Hopefully things would only improve from here!

But hey the Slytherpuff friends are reunited now! That’s a positive! Yeah it is! Hurray for positive thinking! Smiling just a little bit more. “ It was no problem really! Just happy that you are okay!” She replied with a nod waving it off. Yeah let’s try and forget about that awkward reunion yeah! Time for the train time and get somewhere more dry. Suddenly remembering that is was raining outside! Hehe yeah. “ Yeah train time” She nodded happy to go follow the Slytherin. “ Well uhm thank you! I do my best with training for Quidditch” She chuckled softly. “Perhaps it seems like we are?” She mused.
[Fable was blushing and shifting on her feet. “ Mhmm of course! Your welcome!” She added softly with a small giggle. “ Ah uhm----Wow….Thank you” She mused softly smiling her normal dorky smile. She never was often complimented on her clothing choices! So it was really nice to hear. She tucked some of her own hair behind her ear. “ Mhmm…well I am glad to hear that you had at least some fun this summer! “ I uhm spent some of it in Norway!” She replied. Yeah, more vacation talk on the train. It would be a much less awkward topic but Fable was very much just puppy dog staring at Lyra. What can she say, She thought Lyra was simply gorgeous !

Fable was still puppy dog starting with a dopey nod. “ Okay….” She murmured not exactly having heard what the other girl had said. Just goofily smiling. But she’d follow her onto the train though Fable would have asked to help with Lyra’s things if she hadn’t been staring at Lyra just smiling away. It was painfully obvious whom Her crush was! No doubt about that. “ Okay…..” She stated again with just the most giddy smile. Yeah she was in a little bit of a trance. Oppsie Daisy!

coded by natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back