• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ȶɦɛ ʟօֆȶ ƈɨȶʏ օʄ ֆȶǟʀֆ

twinkie

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Long ago...

A small town called Hadena was created among the Olludae people. They were a quiet people, who kept solely to themselves and rarely sought any interaction with the outside world. Centuries passed and they grew from a town to a prosperous city. While they were left untouched, the world around them began to change. Newer technologies became more prevalent and the Olludae sought a way to become invisible. Calling upon their goddess of the sky, Kalena, they asked her for a life left in peace, away from the world. Kalena agreed, but at a price. Nobody could enter the city… and nobody could leave. This magic has remained in place for as long as time has held.

The 21st Century is upon us. Modern technology has taken the world by the wheel and is bringing a whole new direction to the future. However, the natural world has taken a hit from this new bout of prosperity. Forests are being destroyed, species of plants and animals are going extinct, and soon there will be nothing natural left.

Professor of History and Archeology Farrah Jules has discovered a map which may hint to the location of the legendary Lost City of Stars, where rumor holds that the Amber Tear of Kalena rests. This gem holds the power to create and destroy life itself, and if found in the wrong hands, can be disastrous. Putting together a team of explorers, archaeologists, and other types of adventurers, Farrah Jules must reach the Lost City of Stars before the harsh conditions of the world take it first.

Who is ready for an adventure?

Heya folks! This is an Indiana Jones themed roleplay! Many people can join, but there will be a point where I have to cap off the team.

As a little twist, there will be a false adventurer who only has an interest in finding the Amber Tear of Kalena to use for personal interests, not to recover the precious gem for a museum’s holding. For anyone interested in this role, it will be a random drawing and only that roleplayer and I will know. While yes, I will be playing Farrah Jules, I will be having the pleasure of guiding our journey along, so I will not be interfering. Anybody who was interested and not picked will be notified as such.

It would be preferred that all characters are 18 and above! There can and might be romance to this plot along the way, so it would make everything easier if the characters were of a consenting age. (RPN Guidelines strictly apply)

As for character types, you can be an explorer, archaeologist, cartographer, native local, or anything of the like! Feel free to reach out with questions you might have as well.

The Amber Tear of Kalena will be on display soon.

I hope to see our motley crew come together!

Love me a good adventure, particularly those leading to lost cities! Two questions before I throw my hat into the ring though. What is the exact year this'll be taking place and is their any opposition outside if the journey itself that our crew will be facing?

Love me a good adventure, particularly those leading to lost cities! Two questions before I throw my hat into the ring though. What is the exact year this'll be taking place and is their any opposition outside if the journey itself that our crew will be facing?
This will be taking place just as the 2000s have hit, and there will be opposition. A couple of other groups will also be in search of the city, most prominently led by the District Establishment of Archeology and Discovery (DEAD), who are aiming to sell the jewel to the highest bidder at a private auction event.

This sounds intriguing! May be interested as more information surfaces

This will be taking place just as the 2000s have hit, and there will be opposition. A couple of other groups will also be in search of the city, most prominently led by the District Establishment of Archeology and Discovery (DEAD), who are aiming to sell the jewel to the highest bidder at a private auction event.
Oooooo I'm already thinking up characters for around that period. I'm torn between some kind of security contractor or a mechanic. Decisions decisions.....

Right now, I’m not sure how many people it will cap off at (if it even goes anywhere, as this isn’t everyone’s cup of tea) so I just hope I can have enough people interested that I can get to that point of consideration.
Oooooo I'm already thinking up characters for around that period. I'm torn between some kind of security contractor or a mechanic. Decisions decisions.....
Both would be quite interesting to work with! I can’t wait to see what you come up with :]

The more the merrier!
And that sounds like a great idea! I will could you as interested ^^
Yay! A few questions.

Do you have a select time for when you’ll open up character creation?
And do you have a preference for realistic or drawn fcs? (I like working on my character right away)

Yay! A few questions.

Do you have a select time for when you’ll open up character creation?
And do you have a preference for realistic or drawn fcs? (I like working on my character right away)
I will be getting the character page up later today, and face claims, you can use any you like! Anime, realistic, drawn, etc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back