• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ʰᵒᵍʷᵃʳᵗˢ, ᵐᵃʸʰᵃᵖˢ ?

_em_

hufflepuff

• intro

harry potter

theme

overview.

“HARRY POTTER DEFEATS HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED”

“THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS MEMORIAL”

“THE DARK LORD’S END”

“HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY UNDERGOING REPAIR”

---​

It’s 1999; the wizarding world continues trying to move on from He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named’s return and defeat. Hogwarts has been rebuilt thanks to tireless efforts from staff, most notably Headmistress McGonagall, and is now welcoming students to its grounds two weeks prior to classes starting in an effort to raise morale. Continuing this movement, there will be student dances, extra afterclass activities, and even family visitation days scheduled throughout the school year- all events that have never been regularly held on the infamous campus before.

Your character, who’s coming back to Hogwarts starting their fifth year, is feeling mixed emotions alongside their classmates. The battle still lingers in the back of their mind, alongside all they lost. Resolutely, however, they’re determined to return to their schooling (or antics, perhaps?) and get back to normalcy, even if that does mean having to navigate through Hogwarts’ legendary gossip mill.

What they don’t expect to find on the day classes start is blue wisps soaring around that, apparently, only they can see. And they certainly don’t expect to follow those wisps to a hidden room one night only to find an odd assortment of fellow fifth years who are experiencing the same phenomenon. Thus, our story begins…

---

I may or may not have been playing too much Hogwarts Legacy….

THIS IS A NO SPOILER ZONE FOR HOGWARTS LEGACY - and I understand if you’re against anyone playing it. Your feelings are valid, but I do not want to bring that discourse here c: ANYONE WHO SPOILS THE PLOT IS GETTING IMMEDIATELY BANNED. I haven’t finished the game myself so I don’t know if the plot I’ve created fits with the ending, but quite honestly I don’t care :’)

Welcome! As you can tell, this is a Hogwarts slice of life and mystery RP. We’re going to be writing through a school year, complete with extra school events like dances, clubs, and hogsmeade trips all in an attempt to raise morale after the war, complete with a heavy-handed dose of general teen drama
    did I mention ancient magic resurfacing?

intro

roles

rules

never tickle

a sleeping
dragon

genre

slice of life, fantasy

status

accepting

gms

spots open

7/8

lore

♡coded by uxie♡

just putting feelers out for interest!

note: playing hogwarts legacy is NOT a requirement.

thank you all SO MUCH for the interest!!

i will be working on a cs thread; hopefully it’ll be up today or tomorrow!

hey everyone!

i would like to to say thank you all SO SO MUCH for the interest.

unfortunately, at this time, this RP is closed. should it be opened again, all those who showed interest will be tagged c:​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back