• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᴀᴍʙʀᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ [ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴘʟᴏᴛꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴘʟᴏᴛꜱ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ]

8aa432bf251435f3535801669cd12843.png

Greetings! My name is Ambra, and I've been roleplaying for about fourteen years. Before we get into the nitty-gritty of things, I think it's best if you got to know a little about me. I'm currently in graduate school and in the process of getting an MFA in English/Creative Writing. As you can tell, I love to read and write, play video games, watch anime, and hang out with my boyfriend.

I take role-playing very seriously. Even though it's just a hobby, I'd love for my partners to respect me just as I respect them. That being said, please read through the notes and rules below before you message me.

5fe5d023bac6a7db0a10b427c3864076.png

1.) My posting frequency can vary slightly. At times, I will post every day or every other day. Sometimes I might only be able to post every week or so. Whatever my posting frequency is, I will be sure to let you know. I expect the same from my partner. Honestly, I would like partners that post every other day.

2.) Do not ghost me, please! I get that people lose interest or get busy. All that I ask is that you please let me know if you don't want to continue.

3.) I only play with people 18 and over. Sorry!

4.) Please take your time creating characters and posting replies. I'm not a perfect writer. No one is. I sometimes make grammar mistakes or spell things incorrectly. That's fine! What's not fine is if you post one-liners with poor grammar or posts that are a headache to read. Again, please take your time and put your post through a word processor! No one is rushing you. :)

5.) My 1x1s must have romance in them. Sorry, but that's personal preference! I'm okay with writing MxF or MxM, but not FxF.

6.) I double! I also usually like playing the female in pairings. Though, that doesn't mean that I won't scratch your itch as well! I'm more than willing to make a male for your female if you make a male for my female!

7.) Note that I do not write canonxcanon or canonxOC. Sorry but I'm just not good at it! I'm all for OCxOCs, and often make different characters. I'd appreciate it if my partner did the same!

8.) Please don't make me guide the whole plot. I expect my partner to work with me regarding plotting and discussing where the story will go.

9.) I love chatting with my partner. Discussing characters, ships, dramatic situations, and etc. are my thing! I expect my partner to be friendly and chatty as well. That's why I'd love to exchange Discord information with my partner. That way, it'll be easier to chat and banter!

10.) I don't accept real life face claims for character appearances. Not only does it feel awkward to use, I have a really hard time finding a photograph for my character. You may either use anime or good/high quality art for your character appearances.

a87e3a73e7d76e8cb5ba14b9ce43d962.png

Plots marked with ✿ are the ones I'm craving the most!
Plots that are
blacked out are no longer available.

FINAL FANTASY XIV/FINAL FANTASY ✿ ✿
I really want to roleplay something Final Fantasy XIV related! We can either follow the main plot of the game or we can come up with something on our own-- or maybe a mix of both! If you don't know anything about Final Fantasy XIV, we can also come up with a world where we could write our characters in.

GENSHIN IMPACT ✿ ✿
I'm up for any type of Genshin Impact plot. Forbidden lovers? Childhood friends caught up in war? I'm here for it!

FIRE EMBLEM ✿
We can write in any type of setting. Want something more like the typical Fire Emblem, where there's kingdoms at war? Let's do it! We can also do something more like Three Houses if you so wish.

WINGS OF FIRE ✿
Dragons are fun to write! We can come up with a plot, though I'd definitely want some semblance of magic in it.

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS (not Arcane)

Something set in the world in the Runeterra should be fun!

DRAGON AGE
I haven't done or written Dragon Age in forever, but I'd be willing to try if my partner can come up with a strong enough general idea!

cbec13452fc9f7b933c91acd213c14da.png
DRAGON SHIFTERS ✿
I'm looking for a plot surrounding my original race and their religion/culture.

MAGICAL WOLF KINGDOMS
Title says it all! If you'd like, it can be magical wolf-shifter kingdoms instead. :)

PRINCESS/GUARD
This can go a variety of ways. Maybe the princess (MC) and guard (YC) go on a journey together, and forbidden love blossoms?

Hello! I'm interested in most of these (though I know little about the world of Genshin Impact and don't know Wings of Fire)
I'd be curious to see what setups you have for LoL, DA or FFXIV in particular. I'd be open to seeing what you start and going with the flow if you enjoy that. I can do Male or Female no issue. Romance or platonic no issue. You can let me know your intentions and I can fill. It's been years since I had to flex my RP brain so I'm just looking to have some casual fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back