• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ʜᴇɴʀʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴄᴇ - ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ?

_em_

hufflepuff
RP PARTNER SEARCH
hi, i’m em, and i’ve had an unhealthy addiction to nickelodeon’s henry danger (and now danger force) for about four years now. look it’s GOOD CRACK, okay? it’s funny and the characters are so charming and there’s a layer of maturity if you decide you wanna go looking for it (which i have obviously and i will talk your ear off about it if you get me going)- anyways. if you have any idea what i’m talking about, or at the very least like found family and angst and superheroes and grumpy, haunted adults randomly becoming unwitting father figures for wide-eyed, innocent kids, maybe you could stick around and check out my ideas? thanks babes x
RULES
NO.1 18+ only. i'm 22 and definitely looking for a level of maturity in a partner.
NO.2 advanced literate and casual ooc chat, please & thank you.
NO.3 like plotting and character development so much that it's probably an issue-
NO.4 don't expect me to bang out a reply every day; a girl can only do so much in a day.
NO.5 lgbt+ and diversity friendly! if you're an a$$ i don't want to talk to you.
NO.6 ghost-friendly, even though it's still not fun.

WRITING SAMPLE

“So how long have you been able to turn invisible?”

Carter nearly jumped out of her skin; a wave of said invisibility rolled over her as the sudden shock ran its course.

Ray huffed out a laugh, “It’s just me. Calm down.”

But Carter’s eyes were still wide as he sat down next to her. “...so? How long?”

And he knew that she knew it was pointless pretending she didn’t have powers, because if he didn’t have proof before he certainly did know. She was looking down at her lap. “Since Henry got his powers.”

So it had been a month, then.

“They needed someone to test the chameleon anesthetic on,” she continued, “and I was right there, so...”

“Huh.” Ray replied thoughtfully. Her hands were fidgeting. It didn’t escape his notice that Carter was not one for large crowds and that the Hart’s house was packed; muffled music was streaming through the walls behind them.

“Are you okay?” he asked quietly. Carter glanced at him quickly; like she had noticed he had spoken unusually softly and knew he was thinking way too hard about it because it had not been voluntary- “I’m not gonna make you start fighting crime, ya know.” he riffed at his usual volume. Because he had been asking about if her powers were giving her any troubles. Obviously.

Obviously.

Carter didn’t respond. Not that he gave her time, though, because before he could even think that damned soft voice he didn’t even know he was capable of was coming back out of his mouth and he was saying, “I can drive you home, if you want.”

What the hell was wrong with him?

Carter looked at him for a moment again, before looking back at her lap. “I’m sleeping over with Jasper and Charlotte.”

Oh yeah. That’s all they’d been talking about at work. How had he forgotten?

“Ah. Fun.”

Carter nodded.

© pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back