• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴵ'ᵐᵃ ᵇᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵗᵛ ⁽ᴮᵘᶜᵏʸ&ᵂʰᵃᵗᵃᵐᴵ⁾ ˢᵉᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵇᵉˢ ᶜʰᵃʳᵗ

OOC
Here
RIley grinned as she sees Reya in the corner of her eye run up to her. She grabs the leash that was wrapped around her and hooks it securely and smiles giving her dogs pets. She examines her dog making sure nothing happened to her before nodding. She looks into the distance and sees no one but waves anyways as a thank you. "He may have killed a colleague but at least he didn't kill you Reya" she mutters. Reya barks looking up at her before shaking herself out and Riley smiles a little walking with her dog in the direction of home. "We will work on your car and road fear tomorrow" she says quietly.

Orion had nodded to himself, before he had made his way back to his house as he thought to himself. Once he had gotten to his house, he had worked out for at least an hour before he had simply taken a shower and got dressed into some simple clothing to sleep in. Soon after at about 12am he had fallen asleep.

Riley sat in her shower, contemplating her job as an officer. She has failed multiple times to carry out her duty. For what though, the chase of a guy who was a threat to society. She sighs and shuts her eyes, thinking about the times he was nice to her. She fell asleep in the shower, and woke up at 4 am cold. She gets up and climbs out of her shower groggily. She called into work saying she was sick. Before grabbing food for her dog, feeding Reya, and grabbing a bottle of tequila for herself. She would use the excuse that alcoholism ran in her family.

He had decided that when he woke up, he’d stay low for the day, and just hoping that people would forget about his mishaps if he disappeared for just a day; but of course that wouldn’t happen due to all of the chaos that he had caused, and especially the most recent. Although, he didn’t feel sorry, because in his mind it was just self defense and to him, it was just another person that had tested him. Instead, he had invited his friend over so he wouldn’t be so lonely as he spend most of his whole day inside, and had only taken his dog out once. Staying inside, he just worked on his computer, or plotted what to do next. His days had always been unplanned usually, but now it was time that he’d start being more careful. Orion didn’t know how Riley, took the news about him killing her own colleague.

Riley took it upon herself to walk up to a liquor store and buy more tequila getting concerned looks from the cashier. "A criminal escape my grasp killed my favorite partner to work with...I earned the right to be pathetic" She says with a smile. She was wearing jean shorts and a sweater crop top, she looked rather cute for being drunk. She carries her fifth out of the store and starts walking. She sighs and looks at her phone. 2 pm. She shakes her head and walks down an alley near the crime scene and sits in it not minding the fact she could get shot.

Taking his fellow companion; his dog out for a short walk throughout the woods to pass some time. As he got home, fed and gave water to his dog, he had went to the fridge to see what he had. Yes, it had been late at night but it’s not like he had anything else to do. He sighed to the fact, that he had run low on alcohol, and a short stealthy trip could fix that all. He shoved on a hoodie, as he already had a t-shirt and sweatpants on and had exited his house as he made his way to town, to sneak his way into a convenience store and hopeful undetected. He took a lot of back ways to get there, as he walked in, grabbed a few drinks that were more of his liking, exited and headed back through some more alley-ways to make his way home.

Riley sips her tequila and quietly sings to herself. Looking down the alley knowing her coworker died about 200 yards away. She sighs and continues taking swigs, she does a little dance enjoying the feeling of alcohol while she just sat there, her hair in her face made her seem like a random person and she knew she looked rough except for her outfit.

Orion had made his way back home until he saw someone that was rather familiar in front of him, just having their best time. He knew that it would most likely be a bad idea but it didn’t bother him as much as it should. “Drinking again?” he had called out, as he glanced around. He shook his fact due to the similar alley-way.

Riley stopped dancing, "What can I say, my coworker died. I have the right to be pathetic" she says. She takes another swig of alcohol walking towards him in a seemingly sober way. "You killed my coworker and I continue letting you get away- and for what. At this point I'm going to loose my job and it'll be no one else's fault except my own" she says.

He had sighed. “Look I’m sorry,” he had said to her as he pulled down his hood as she walked up to him. “It was self defense, he was trying to arrest me.” He had mumbled to her before taking the alcohol from her and sighing once more. “If you get the chance too; don’t back away. Arrest me,” he had given a slight chuckle in a sarcastic way. “But drinking isn’t how you solve things.”

Riley looks pointedly at him, "I probably should, yet your fingerprint run to dead" she says. She reaches towards the alcohol, "I like drinking when upset so give it back" she says frowning.

He sighed. “Well, I’m not the easy type to just stupidly give away myself,” he had scoffed to her before he pulled the alcohol away once again. “And what’s going to happen when you get shot, or kidnapped late at night.” He had began, “I’m not the only criminal out here,” Orion had sighed to himself as he looked around before he looked back to her. “Orion Perez.” He had said to her, as he held the tequila back out to her.

Riley looked at him as if he were dumb before taking her tequila back, "If I get kidnapped or die I'll be fine. Got nothing to lose Orion." she sits down on a cement ledge that wasn't to high and sighs. "Also, you stupidly gave yourself away, or at least your name... " she says taking a swig of her tequila that was really good.

He had chuckled slightly as he looked down to her. “What can I say, it’s the least I can do. You can at least find connections within my name.” He said as he leaned against the edge. “Now, I wouldn’t want to be the one responsible for you losing your job.” He had scoffed to her, as he looked to the side of him before he stood up shrugging. “Unless, at some point you decide to go rouge, and join me,” he said with a slight grin on his face as he took a bottle out of his bag, and opened it.

Riley thought about it for a moment before scoffing, "Im not a criminal, Even though all the stuff I've done to get you to escape would make me a criminal in my jobs eyes and I have no idea why you care if I lose my job or not" she says. She takes another swig of alcohol setting it down next to her.

“Right, not a criminal,” he had said sarcastically to her. “What if they find out that you’ve been letting me go; working with a criminal,” he had whispered to her. “That’s basically considered entrapment,” he had finished off as he downed half of the small bottle and looked back over to her. “Because you’ll take all the fun with you,” he had snickered as he began walking away.

"Theres no fun when I am around when I am working!" Riley rolled her eyes and chugs for a few minutes setting it down. He was right, it was entrapment, on his part and hers. She sighs, and gets up heading her way home. She had to sober up that way she could give her coworkers his name.

As he walked away, he shook his head in a sarcastic way as he said nothing else. It was a good walk to his house, around ten minutes, although when he had arrived at home, he simply just put the drinks he had in his refrigerator and went to bed, thinking to himself of what to do the next day because he knew that he wasn’t going to repeat being stuck inside all day.

Riley walks into the station after she sobered up. She walks up to her desk and starts her research even though she was off shift. 'orion Perez' Search. She reads over the files and rights down names in a google doc before printing it off and putting it in a file. She walks into the office of the chief and puts it down on his desk. She walks out, and heads home getting ready for bed after hours of research.

Orion had fallen asleep.

Around 5am, he had woken up and did his daily thing. Work out, shower, work, etc. Later around noon, he had headed out into town just to look around, as he wasn’t quite sure of what he could do just yet. Making his way into a small shop, that was hidden on the corner of an alley-way. He had sat in the far corner as he took out his phone, not even bothered.

Riley woke up at 6 am and got her uniform ready, she polished her boots and put on her uniform. Finally putting on her duty belt. She decided to talk to the office instead of drive. Knowing she was probably going to be staying in the office until her rookie got there in which she would just borrow a county car. She walks in and talks to the chief about her research and they decided to do a full investigation without her. She starred at him in partial anger, before she walked out. "Pair the rookie with someone else" she says.

He had ordered a drink, and some food without getting recognized since in this part of town they didn’t get much news, and was more closed down. After drinking his drink, and finishing up his entree, he had paid and left. Walking his way into the main town, he examined a few people as he walked past, wondering to himself of what to do next.

Riley was righting tickets for the simplest of stuff, although it was illegal stuff. She walks into a coffee shop and orders a coldbrew, paying them and walking out with it. She looks around drinking her coffee and continues strolling the streets on foot.

Orion had pulled his phone out of his pocket as he walked. He didn’t pay much attention to his surroundings as he walked and called someone on his phone that he was going to make a deal with. His gaze was faced towards the ground, looking to his shoes as he continued to talk to the person. He had stopped and leaned against a building as he finished up his conversation; with his hood up.

Riley continued writing tickets which made some people rather upset. She had called in for two people with warrants and it was the first time her coworkers liked her as an officer. Apparently it takes not worrying for a community to being a good officer. She shakes her head and continues her job making sure people were safe though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back