• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴵ'ᵐᵃ ᵇᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵗᵛ ⁽ᴮᵘᶜᵏʸ&ᵂʰᵃᵗᵃᵐᴵ⁾ ˢᵉᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵇᵉˢ ᶜʰᵃʳᵗ

OOC
Here
It had been early fall, and the leaves had just started turning colors. It was a rather cool temperature outside, like any other early fall day. Expect this day was different. It had been rather cold, and it was raining to the point where not a lot of people have decided to go out. Expect for Orion, cold weather and rain or whatever weather had to do with it cold out, he enjoyed it. Working in the heat, hasn’t been his finest.

Orion has been wanted for about three years, and is still a big hit wherever he goes. He doesn’t plan on traveling to much although others think it’d be a good idea. He’s pretty weathly and has a house on the edge of town. It’s rather big, and it shadows over the ocean, he’s very fond of it but that’s not the point. He’s been caught around two times, but always gotten away. He’s seen in public a lot, usually at places to play pool, or something along those lines.

For now, he continued walking throughout the streets, along with alley-ways. Looking for anything to do, besides causing trouble at the moment. He had pulled his hood up, and his black hair stuck to his face due to the rain.

Riley yawns and gets into her uniform, her eyes barely open from the 5 hours of sleep she got. They've been working her every day and has barely been able to catch up on sleep. She pulls her hair back and puts on her duty belt and starts polishing her boots. She goes on to think about the cases she was on. She was so close to catching the man a few days ago. There was no way to identify him either. She huffs and starts her way out of her house locking it up. She hums and stretches getting into her car and heading to the station.

When she arrives she's handed a folder, "already huh?" she huffs and takes the folder sitting down and browsing the information.

Orion had walked quite a while, before he entered a gas station. He went to the back, to grab a drink before the clerks suspicion raised. He had looked back, as the clerk was watching him. After a couple of moments the clerk had called 911, of a familiar face although all they could see was his eyes.

Orion had sighed, after grabbing a drink and opening it. He had looked to the clerk for a couple of seconds, before making his way to the door. He had waved sarcastically as he left, without paying.

Riley went to the gas station and questioned the lady, her hand on her gun at all times while she gather information. "Thank you Ma'am, if I have any follow ups I will call" she says before walking out the gas station and looking around. She sighs, and calls in on the radio. "Suspect headed south, as far as we know we lost him again" she says bored.

Orion had entered a different alley-way then making his way to the main street. He continued drinking his drink, slowly making his way to a different store. He had thought to himself for most of the time, often speaking out loud to himself and plotting for what he should do. He kept his head faced the ground, as he walked past people on the main street which was more of a shopping, rich, party type of town. With many tall buildings and more people walking than using cars.

Last edited:
Riley wandered the streets casually making sure people were safe, her eyes scanned her surroundings. she sighs, and turns into an alley. No way a high profile person would be in the main street yet, if they were smart they would be to blend. She shakes her head trying to figure out what to do.

He had grinned to himself, before he threw the bottle away and made his way down the plaza, as he pulled out his phone and checked to see if anything were to ever pop-up at certain places near him. He had lowered his hood, messing with his hair once again as he stopped walking and looked to his surroundings. Most people had noticed who he was, but the way that Orion glared just told them to keep on walking.

Riley sighs and starts towards the coffee shop to calm down, he was always right out of her reach. At this point, she needs one more bad thing to happen before she can grab onto him.

(Short sorry, I am eating jimmy johns)

(Your fineee.)

He had entered a restaurant and sat himself down. Most people stared unknowingly of what to do. Orion had leaned back into his seat, looking to the ceiling. Although he was a bad person, he was still formal with other people. Once a waitress had come up to him with hesitation, he ordered something simple. Although one person had the audacity to call the police; it had been a person outside that had seen him walk in.

Riley ran into the restaurant and made eye contact. She sat across from him. "I have people stationed around the entire building, so i'll join you for lunch" she lies smoothly. She looks at him with a friendly grin, "You're quite the runner, and we haven't been able to identify you anywhere else, it's like your name doesn't exist" she hums. Her legs were ready to start running if he made a break for it. "So, hello, you've made me quiet tired" she smiles.

Orion had looked to the female as they sat down, he had given a small sigh as he leaned further in his chair, although he didn’t look stressed nor on edge, his gaze was calm. “Well, I see that as a good thing,” he had slightly chuckled as he crossed his arms. “Being totally unknown, it’s a wonderful feeling.” He had snickered before nodding to her. “That’s kind of the whole point and surprised enough, that you guys haven’t stopped yet.” He had admitted.

She glares, "You scare people, and the department i am in doesn't like that." she says. She crosses her arms, "So, if you bolt, I'll always be right around you" she looks at the waitress, "He'll just dine and dash, I'll pay for whatever he gets, and could I get a water" she says pointedly. She leans forward to the guy, "Im riley, you can cal me officer riley or riley, whatever one you prefer. I am not letting you leave this table though" she smiles lightly.

He had chuckled, “it’s always fun to see peoples faces.” He had looked around the restaurant before giving his attention back to the officer. “You may be around me, but will you ever get me?” He had a small grin through his mask as he looked to the waitress, with a small shake of his head. As the female leaned forward he had also, setting his elbows on the table as his eyes narrowed. “If your looking for an introduction, you don’t need one. And, secondly. I think you will, considering that, that is not up to you.”

Riley chuckles, "I can't let you leave, if you run I will watch you no doubt. Even if it isn't today. They made me lead to follow you." she smiles brightly. She stands up, and thanks the waitress for the water bottle. "I'll give you a head start darlin' even if I loose my job, I love me a chase" she smiles. "Enjoy the free legal meal" she says walking away.

“Good luck with that,” he had then chuckled to himself before then watching her. “I’d watch yourself,” he told her as she stood up, and looked to the waitress for a split second before he had leaned back into his seat. He decided not to go anywhere until he had gotten a notification on his phone, as he checked it. “Well, this will be just as fun.” He had grinned to himself, before scooting himself out of the chair, pulling his hood off. He had walked to the back, and walked through the kitchen going out the back doors. He had listened to multiple people panic, as he had walked through but all he did was laugh. He had hopped over the fence, making his way to someone he knew; to their house.

Riley was walking around the town writing fines for parking tickets, and splitting up fights. She sighs and heads to the station. "The lead I had lead no where" she says promptly. She sets all her paperwork down then clocks out of her work. before heading into the changing room and getting into a pair of workout leggings and a sports bra and walking out. "See you guys tomorrow!" she says leaving with her duffel bag of work clothes and walking to her car,

Orion had met the person at their house, and they had went on a walk to mainly talk about random stupid things. That was until, Orion had led the dear person into a one-way alleyway and had backed them up. Orion was well known for not having relations with other people. He had went up to him, and shot him in his back as Orion covered his mouth from screaming, as they laid them down onto the ground. Orion had brushed his hands off before he holstered his gun once again, and crossed his arms. “God, he was annoying.” He had shrugged.

Riley entered her home and goes to her garage, opening the door and starting her workout. Her garage was filled with workout equipment. She hated going to actual gyms, they were always to crowded. She huffs knowing she could be doing actual work but they stopped letting her work overtime. She does some warm ups before stacking her weights on her dead lift bar.

Instead of covering himself up, he had just went home. Not even two hours later the persons body was discovered, and had been one of the main headlines on the news cast. Orion had chucked once he turned on the TV and saw such a sight. He had thought about the women that was from dinner early and gave a small smirk, “she’s amazing at watching me.” He had joked to himself as he changed into a pair of sweatpants and went to go workout for a couple of hours, like he did every other single night.

Orion never had any type of friendships and that was just not because he wasn’t trust worthy but when people found out who he was they’d go and tell so it was easier for him to just stay silent. People that he had been friends recently in school, that he had hung out afterwards had either gone missing or haf been found dead.

Riley huffs and finishing her workout feeling shaky. She hit new Prs and smiles proudly. She shuts her garage and heads inside to make a snack, worrying about the man and what he did. There was no reason for all of it, unless there is. She sighs grabbing fruit snacks and popping open the bag.

After he worked out, he grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and went to go grab a leash. Mans best friend. He had a doberman, named Apollo. Probably the only thing that Orion had ever kept. His dog was young and very energetic. He had leashed his dog, and went out of a walk, through the woods.

Riley yawns and dozes off on the couch, wondering when she would run into the mysterious man again. She smiles in her sleep rather excited to figure out what would happen between them. She couldn't wait to get him behind bars herself.

After he had finished walk his dog, he had headed back inside and had grabbed another water as he went to his room and laid down. Orion had waited a while as he checked his phone for a good ten minutes before he had fallen asleep.

In the morning he had woken up rather early, and had gotten in the shower, changed into his normal and had headed out of his house and made his way to town once more. Already people had noticed him, calling into police stations and starting chaos. He simply didn’t care though, as he thought people would have gotten used to such a thing by now.

Riley quickly get dressed for work and pulls her hair into a messy bun heading out. She yawns and gets into her cop car pulling out and going to the station to clock in. Her arms stretched out and she smiles at the sight ache of her back. "Good workout last night you guys, I am going on a hunt for my mystery dude" she says before walking out, she looks down at the ground and adjusts her vest and gets in her car. She starts driving into the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back