• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴵ'ᵐᵃ ᵇᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵗᵛ ⁽ᴮᵘᶜᵏʸ&ᵂʰᵃᵗᵃᵐᴵ⁾ ˢᵉᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵇᵉˢ ᶜʰᵃʳᵗ

OOC
Here
Riley finished her third drink deciding to go dance to some music. Her eyes sparkled with the happiness she felt, not having to worry about life to a full extent. She grins and hers her pinned hair fall to her shoulders as she moves around.

Him and his friends had played a couple more rounds, and a few more drinks before they had headed towards the doors to leave. A lot of commotion had happened between the security guards as they had blocked their way from leaving. Most guards knew that they had have both been wanted for a good amount of time.

Starting to cause drama between the three against the two. Orion and his friend had exchanged glances with a small sigh, before shrugging to each other and waiting.

Riley was back at the bar, at this point wasted. She takes her drink to the dance floor and just sways with the music, vibing to it. Her promotion for lead detective was out the window, the fingerprints had come back and lead to dead people. So they were known but pronounced dead. She shakes her head and continues swaying to music.

One of the security guards had almost communicated with other, actually police but that didn’t happen since him and his friend had taken action first to shoot the three security guards. Causing chaos, which didn’t make it any better although it gave them a chance go run.

Orion and his friend had parted ways once they had gotten inside but kept in touch with each other by devices / ‘coms’ that they had put in their ears. It had been posted on the news, who and when.

He had made his way down in a narrow alley-way which had just been down the street near almost everything in town, the only thing he was doing was not to get arrested again.

RIley looked at the time 12 am, she nods and returns her glass to the bar. Pulling out her phone realizing it was dead, "hey Robbie, is your phone charged, I can't drive right now..." she says. She frowns and walks away as he gave a sad no. She takes off her chunky heels and starts walking.

He had finally met up at least half a mile away from where him and his friend had been at. They had met in the middle of the silent side of town as they both started to complain to each other. Both of them had knew that it was the wrong decision but often they didn’t have much choice which has always led to worse things. Orion had pulled out his phone before looking throughout to see what was already posted.

Riley decides to sit down, her head started pounding and she no longer felt like walking. Yet at least she was content being drunk, she sighs and looks at the sky. "I should just quit while I am ahead what is the point" she mutters to herself. She pulls her legs to her chest so they wouldn't get run over and scoots a foot back to avoid getting hit

Orion had came across you with his friend before sighing. Orion had suddenly kneeled down to you, and pulled down his hood. “Odd, seeing you like this,” he had scoffed slightly as he looked to his friend whom had stood behind him, with a unexplained look along with a slight shrug, as Orion looked back to the female.

"It's odd seeing you care, listen I'm not on call, I am drunk, I am a person do you have a problem seeing me drunk?" she says looking at him with an arched eyebrow. She already knew her makeup was probably smudged, she sighs lightly looking at Orion. "That was rude, I'm sorry, I decided last minute I was going to wait until I am not drunk drunk to get home" she mutters.

“And since when did the sarcastic, good cop get drunk?” He had mused sarcastically to Riley, as he shook his head and offered out a hand.

“Why don’t you come with me?” He had asked to her, knowing if anything now would be the good chance. His friend didn’t like the idea, giving a scoff but said nothing else.

"I usually get drunk at home, and according to my department I am not a good cop," she says, she rolls her eyes at his sarcastic tone before talking his hand. "At this point, I don't care if I die," she says standing up. she closes her eyes to stop being dizzy.

“You sure do act like it,” he had scoffed a bit before shaking his head. Instead of walking with Riley, he had picked her up and held her close. His friend had shook his head before following them to the woods.

He had went to his house, and laid Riley on the couch before walking to the kitchen.

“You know, bringing her here was a bad idea,” His friend had said, as Orion had shrugged and grabbed a glass of water.

Riley takes off her boots pulling her feet up to her, she looks around blinking deciding to stay silent. She sighs quietly and thinks back to work, if she were a good cop she would have arrested him a few days ago. She let him go so many times, and for what? To be lazy. She scolds herself, and in the back of her mind she knew she wasn't even going to ever arrest him, there was no point. She leans back into the couch letting it engulf her.

Orion had walked over to Riley, as he held out the glass of water to her. “Here,” he said plainly. Orion was always the type to seem careless which had always been a problem depending on his mood but other times, he always felt bad for others, even though he never second guessed himself.

Riley takes the glass of water and says thanks. She stares down at it, before taking a sip and setting it down on a cupholder in front of her. "Why didn't you just leave me, it was probably a smarter idea than dragging me here," she says, her speech was still slurred but not badly. She could pass off as tipsy, she looks up at the criminal with an arched eyebrow.

“Simple,” he had begun to say as he started to walk away. “I felt bad,” he finished with a small shake of his head as he walked back to the kitchen. But instead of staying he had grabbed his phone, and then made his way up the stairs to take a shower and get changed.

His friend on the other hand had stayed silent, he had been sitting at the kitchen counter just scrolling throughout his phone.

Riley chugged the water and sat up, she closes her eyes. "If I give one of you my address will you take me home, I would drive, but I don't want to walk back to my car and break the law," she says louder than what she was talking before. She pulls her phone and looks at the time sighing at how late it was.

“Why don’t you just rest here, it’s already late.” He had called to her, as he went to his room/bathroom to take a shower, which he took rather quickly like any other time.

Riley furrowed her eyebrows, "I plan on working out in the morning, and my wardrobe is at home" she mutters. She lays back on the couch, knowing that they were in the woods and she had no clue what direction they went because she was too drunk at the time. She sighs and pulls out her phone and pulls her camera before pulling her septum piercing down deciding it was irritating her in her still semi-drunk state. She puts away her phone and yawns lightly.

On the other hand, Orions friend had decided to walk over. “I’d just be lucky, he hasn’t killed you,” he had raised an eyebrow to the women, “and I wonder why that is?” He had said in a sarcastic state as he sat down on a chair before tossing her a blanket.

“He has a gym and wardrobe here, considering he had a sister,” his friend said to her before taking out his phone and leaning back into the chair.

After about ten minutes, Orion had came back downstairs and went to the kitchen, as his dog followed him down to get food. He had fed him, and went to sit down at the counter pulling over his laptop, and doing what he did almost every night that he wasn’t out.

Riley yawns again, and grabs the blanket nodding in thanks, "I honestly wouldn't mind being killed, but I am assuming he has morals as he didn't leave me on the sidewalk wasted" she says plainly, not liking the tense energy the friend gave. She looks down at her outfit deciding she didn't want to wear her dress. She was in a pair of legging shorts and a sports bra anyways underneath it, she slipped off the dress and folded it up. She looks down at her tattoo feeling out of element, these people only ever saw her in her cop uniform and that dress. She shook it off and grabs the blanket cocooning herself in it and sinking back into the couch yet again.

Orion had looked back to the female and his friend before raising an eyebrow. He had turned back around before calling out to his friend. “Don’t be starting anything, you know she can call reinforcements at any time she pleases.”

Friend whom had rolled his eyes, had got up and went up stairs to go to bed, deciding that he’d stay. “Yeah, yeah, goodnight to you too.” He had called out as he walked up the stairs.

Orion had looked back to Riley with a small frown, before he had gotten up. Closing his laptop, he had walked over and grabbed another blanket before laying it over the female. He had sat down in the chair, and pulled his hood up. He had stayed on his phone, but after a couple he had fallen asleep. Phone in his lap, and a gun in his pocket as normal.

Riley had no clue when she had fell asleep but woke up early. She stands up keeping the first blanket wrapped around her making her way to the kitchen with the glass she had yesterday in hand. She opens the fridge and starts looking for juice. She smiles as she sees cranberry juice and checks the expiration date nodding as it was safe before she poured some in the glass. She puts it back and makes her way to the couch again not caring if anyone was around her. She takes her seat and sips her juice with her eyes closed. Her head had a slight ache to it, but it isn't as bad as previous ones she had other weeks.

Orion had continued to sleep, for probably about another good 30 minutes before he had woken up, due to his phone ringing. He had opened one eye, as he turned his phone on silent. Looking over to Riley, he had sighed, before shoving his phone into his pocket as he stood up. “Whenever your ready to leave, just follow the path on the right, it’ll take you right where town is.” Orion had said to her, as he walked over to the kitchen, and grabbed a glass to fill it with water, and drank it. He had seemed too relaxed, but with other encounters he knew what to do if anything had happened.

Riley nods and stands up grabbing her dress and throwing it on. She stretches, before taking the glass she used to the kitchen ad rinsing it. She sighs and walks to the door looking at Orion, "thank you-" she cuts herself off and walks out. She finds the path and starts walking it, she pulls out her phone and smiles as she sees her sleep schedule was still intact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back