Other :(

Faith.Hope18

So...I feel like the fandom of Total Drama on here is very small. I want to avoid spamming by looking for another 1 x 1 Total Drama roleplay. I just need to know if there is anyone else who likes Total Drama. Please help! (Not a request for roleplay, just so you know admins)

You only joined Monday. Sometimes it can take a long time to find a partner; especially if you're very specific about what you want to do. I mean, I do Naruto which is a huge fandom and it still takes me a month to get one new partner sometimes.

So...I feel like the fandom of Total Drama on here is very small. I want to avoid spamming by looking for another 1 x 1 Total Drama roleplay. I just need to know if there is anyone else who likes Total Drama. Please help! (Not a request for roleplay, just so you know admins)
Steps to verify a fandom presence:
1. Use the search function to find the title mentioned in posts. Remember to put it in air quotes .
2. Order by date not by relevance.
3. See whether the people who mentioned had recent activity on the site. If you go to their profiles and "find threads by username" you may even run into an interest check of their own, in which you may request the roleplay you want.

This is the most direct way to find one such person. Of course, the normal way is much simpler just waiting properly for the roleplay to come. The more specific you are the less likely the right person is to see your interest check, so it will take more time. Patience is a must.

Even though you're looking for 1x1, if it helps, there was just this past week two group roleplays based around the Total Drama fandom. c:

And to reassure you, I myself am a fan of the multitudinous series from Total Drama. However, I prefer not to roleplay them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back