• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 40k Deathwatch: WAAAGH!!! Flashmaw (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey i'm here i'm sorry. The last week has just been... exhausting? Stressful? I've pretty much had to drop this and other Rp's im in temporarily for work. It's not cash money of me to be silent for long stretches and pop in when i'm about to be kicked out, but I promise I'll try not to let this happen again atleast without forewarning. I'll try and post something tomorrow, today I need to crash into bed. Again, sorry for the silence.

Hey i'm here i'm sorry. The last week has just been... exhausting? Stressful? I've pretty much had to drop this and other Rp's im in temporarily for work. It's not cash money of me to be silent for long stretches and pop in when i'm about to be kicked out, but I promise I'll try not to let this happen again atleast without forewarning. I'll try and post something tomorrow, today I need to crash into bed. Again, sorry for the silence.
You're fine. Thank you for letting me know, I can postpone my post until you get something out.

It's cool man, life gets tough and that's understandable.

As long as you, or anyone else, checks in from time to time.

Posted

Everyone get the gist of the plan? 1) Keeps the orks confused long enough to identify where the big man is and 2) lets each of the players have a moment to shine or work togethor if they want. That cool?

Everyone, feel free to have your fun and to be proper space marines. When next I post I will be introducing some difficulties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back