• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 40k Deathwatch: WAAAGH!!! Flashmaw (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
Hellow. Welcome to the OOC. Ask question, converse, and do other out of character things here.

No terminator armor and no melta weapons, aside from melta charges. Everything else is fair game.

I don't think the Grey Knights do the 'kill everyone and anyone who knows about us' thing anymore, and besides, it was the one- er, two times
i think it was a pre great scar they used to do the kill everyone that sees us thing aside from special inquistor backed chapters... and space wolves

americanCaeser americanCaeser the only problems I have with your cs is the lore aspect. I don't think the mechanicus as a whole would black list a space marine chapter for the loss of 1 forge world, as it is the Forge World should have had its own defensive measures such as skitarii regiments, and if anything would have preferred the space marines staying away and out of their stuff. Secondly the gene scavenging thing just doesn't sit right with me, especially since their an Imperial Fist successor, and given how the Imperial Fist had to be completely restocked with the gene seed of its successor chapters after the war of the beast.

But the main take away is that your character, overall, is good to go.

americanCaeser americanCaeser the only problems I have with your cs is the lore aspect. I don't think the mechanicus as a whole would black list a space marine chapter for the loss of 1 forge world, as it is the Forge World should have had its own defensive measures such as skitarii regiments, and if anything would have preferred the space marines staying away and out of their stuff. Secondly the gene scavenging thing just doesn't sit right with me, especially since their an Imperial Fist successor, and given how the Imperial Fist had to be completely restocked with the gene seed of its successor chapters after the war of the beast.

But the main take away is that your character, overall, is good to go.
The reason the Mechanicus are so angry is because A) This was fairly recent, about 2 centuries and the Mechanicus have long memories and B) It was part of a much larger recolonization effort of the Asharn Marches. The agriworlds and forgeworld were already there, but the Imperium essentially wanted to crash project massive development in the region. Since it was so far from Imperial space the Chapter was established to act as an outpost and guard Chiron specifically. When the WAAAGH rolled in it specifically hard focused Chiron which did have Skitarii who did fight bravely but were simply crushed under the weight of the green tide. The reason the LOCAL mechanicus are so pissed is because they spent a ton of resources and manpower to upgrade and expand Chiron's existing forges which were specifically supposed to be guarded by the space marines who left them out to dry to protect some literal peasants. It is stated this is a local thing and more distant forge worlds don't really care but are, again, more distant. This is just what their lore page states and I doubt it will have any impact on the game unless we're fighting near the Asharn Marches.

As for the geneseed, that is again something the lore page describes, but I also understand your complaint and agree with it so I'll change Austion to be a generic son of Dorn.

I play imperial fist on table top so they hold a special place in my heart. But Luke you said, we aren't here to quibble over lore details, we're here to fight orks. Speaking of, everyone has been given their cookie and have been accepted, expect an ic thread this weekend.

I play imperial fist on table top so they hold a special place in my heart. But Luke you said, we aren't here to quibble over lore details, we're here to fight orks. Speaking of, everyone has been given their cookie and have been accepted, expect an ic thread this weekend.
Same here, love me some Imperial Fists. Read the book about the Crimson Fists and loved it a ton, especially how they protrayed the arch-arsonist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back