• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Which to should it be

• Tales of heresy

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Commanders

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Karcen

Ten Thousand Club
So I have been thinking on it for awhile and remembering roleplay of old and I figured it was time to try my own. So first this is a Warhammer 40k/30k rp big point is you might want a passing understanding of the setting. Now then on to the ideas they are simple and will be expanded on once one is picked. Side note if anyone wants to co gm that would be nice.

First warhammer 30k tales of heresy.

This is set in the 30k universe not to long before the horus heresy in the closing days of the great crusade. We will all play primarchs the children of the emperor and you can play s custom or cannon legion. I will restrict us to one side of the heresy either loyal or traitor.

The second is warhammer 40k commanders

This idea can do with as little fleshing out but the idea is simple. There is a planet and everyone wants it for one reason or another. The players would be the commanders of the forces on the planet.

Last edited:
Side note for everyone should I make a discord ooc for this as it looks like we already have a clear winner or will forum ooc work better.

Helo, hello! Although I'd love to join, I'd thought it'd be responsible to ask whether or not this is publicly open or something you've planned purely between yourself and the people you've tagged? Just thought I'd ask as I'd hate to intrude.

It is open to all those are mostly people from as previous version of this do they have intrest in it already. The emperor has plenty of room for more kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back