• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 3 Stereotypical Popular x Not Popular FxFs?

Aurore

Hi! I'm looking for friendly partners who wouldn't mind doing an FxF with me.

1) A and B are best friends. A is the most popular girl in school (not one of the most popular, but THE most popular) and B really isn't. They live in a rural area where being lesbian is looked down on (to put it lightly) and B came out in the 6th grade. Despite the social stigma, A has always stuck by her side. One day, an incident where A and B are mistaken for girlfriends by a stranger ends up online, and instead of denying it, A figures, hey, why not? Let's pretend to date and use my popularity to boost yours. Things backfire though when A catches real feelings for B, not knowing B has been crushing all along.
2) A and B used to be friends, but a boy came between them, and they've been bitter, vicious enemies ever since. This is compounded by the fact that A is very rich and popular and B is very poor and not, so A uses her influence to bully B. One day, B (uninvited) goes to a party at A's house, where she accidentally breaks an expensive antique. In order to pay for it, A demands that B work for her!
3) A is a popular cheerleader. B is an outcast nerd. A's best friend/ex boyfriend/jerk guy she hangs out with and probably sleeps with bets that she can't turn B into a hot, popular girl by the Spring Fling. A takes the bet, but can she escape falling for her 'product'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back