• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 3 nobles, 6 dogs (open! Until i say otherwise)

Lemme just put an idea here before I forgot:

The willow way: Never retreat backward. No attack opens when a man allows himself to be pushed backward. Use their force to create new angles. Flow around them. The Willow Way. Pretty, fluid, like a spring song in defense, then lashing and horrible as the branches of a willow in deep winter as glacial winds scream down from the mountains

If it's explained well, probably.

Wouldn't be a case of a poor butler samurai having a laser sword

Last edited:
Hello! I know some alr showed their interest in specific role, but if it is not accepted yet, would it be okay for me to also try making the character?
Let's say I am eyeing the noble, but since it is limited and only 3, I wanna make sure it is safe for me to make one.

Hello! I know some alr showed their interest in specific role, but if it is not accepted yet, would it be okay for me to also try making the character?
Let's say I am eyeing the noble, but since it is limited and only 3, I wanna make sure it is safe for me to make one.
Make it, if you can make it fast and it is accepted that spot is yours.

I don't care if six others come wanting that spot, I tell them "No, Dovinique Dovinique was there first and this is a game of speed babies. The early bird gets breakfast then makes it to work on time"

that said... if eight or nine others came i would tell them to fight amongst themselves for it. Im only human

Last edited:
Okies lol, let me cook something and see if I can make it in 1 or 2 days hopefully.

I would actually still like to join as a noble if somehow possible

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back