• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 3 nobles, 6 dogs (open! Until i say otherwise)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The easiest way to explain this would be to view this world like one of the many cliche animes out there, everything exaggerated alongside a air of fantasy/make believe logic as if the wacky shenanigans going on is everyday occurrence.

Like how one person with training can take down crowds of thugs, even if its a highschool kid vs ten adults with knives and bats...
Low/high key sexual harassment happening whenever the opposite genders accidentally bump into each other's personal space...
Students in schools being obsessed with other notable students to the point of having dedicated fan clubs which are, mostly obsessive and frankly concerning...

This story is set in that sorta cliche anime world. Before you read the plot peep the roles that need filling.

The Nobles,
three kids/teenagers/young adults point is these three are around the same age and have essentially grown up together. Attending the same elite schools since a young age, spending holidays and vacations together instead of with the perpetually busy parents. Also they come from bullshit wealth...
Three spots two being the same gender the third being the opposite.
So two boys one girl or two girls one boy.

The Dogs
Elite guards for the noble families. Raised to be a guard, employed since childhood to guard/friend one of the nobles. They have either been with their assigned noble from a young age keeping them safe under the guise of friendship or they operate like a butler/ninja hardly ever seen by normal folk, just their noble when demands are asked of or the noble's threats before being subdued...
There's six spots here, two for each noble.

The plot is explained below, (hopefully)

Set in a modern/futuristic earth...
The three nobles of whatever age are attending whichever establishment makes sense for their age. The two boys (or two girls) are being pressured by their parents to marry the third noble. This came about from their great great grandfathers (as the three families have known each other for generations)

their ancestors made a promise which turned into something of a prophecy along the lines of... "The greatest family alliance ever" and having super grandkids or some nonsense.
Funny enough though the four or five generations of friendship and rivalry between these three families.
Only now has a opportunity for marriage occured, each previous generation of the trio has been the same gender. Cause of that...

The current nobles are being pressed into marriage at their young age, the dogs have to follow orders to help everything go smoothly. Even if their orders contradict...

This is where player choice comes in.

What if the three nobles are pursuing others outside themselves? Or have no interest in romance at all?

The dogs have to follow or disobey orders given from their higher ups;
ranging from the nobles under their care, the nobles parents even their own family whose also under noble payroll.

The thing would be a dumb comedy/romance/drama leaning towards stupid comedy more than the other two, literally as the three families have magic and the dogs are somewhat superhuman through training.

But we can set the tone however we like really.
This can be a slice of life or as high paced battle oriented as the players want.

Im not fussed on what age the three nobles are be they in highschool or university. Both have scenarios that can play out, its up to the players.

The last names of the nobles, how the families became billionaires, the vague magic they each have im leaving up to the players somewhat.
(Obviously we can't have stands, super speed etc.)

If up to me...
One family has succubus like abilities able to bewitch others with good looks and magical charm.
One family has the ability to commune with spirits, human and others...
One family can influence luck for greater or for worse.

If this was to start I would play one of the body guards, if you want to reserve a spot post below and I will make a character sheet to fill out if enough people show up to justify it aha

Cs page is here

Last edited:
This def looks SUPER interesting, would love to play one of the nobles and maybe a guard for someone else would be fun

Interested as noble, but could play dog and have fun.

Hi!!

Can I actually play as a dog fr? Lol k hear me out.

So thinkin' that my guard is a serious big muscled up badass but then like the moment her noble says their magical phrase, she turn into like a happy doggo. Originally used so she could walk with her noble with viewers being none the wiser the dog is a spine breaking protector

buuuuut of course.Hijinks ensue when the noble is gagged, leaves her side or lost their voice and she can't shift back. Like I'm sure there is a back up plan but I'm sure it absolutely suuuuuuucks for her lol.

Hi!!

Can I actually play as a dog fr? Lol k hear me out.

So thinkin' that my guard is a serious big muscled up badass but then like the moment her noble says their magical phrase, she turn into like a happy doggo. Originally used so she could walk with her noble with viewers being none the wiser the dog is a spine breaking protector

buuuuut of course.Hijinks ensue when the noble is gagged, leaves her side or lost their voice and she can't shift back. Like I'm sure there is a back up plan but I'm sure it absolutely suuuuuuucks for her lol.
Im not against the idea completely but they can't be a dog 24/7
I'd like the idea more if it was noble magic or some sort of curse on the guards family that made it happen but yea, not 24/7.

Cs page is here and in the first post.

Can't wait for the underground butler tournament arc, the elite pitting their servants against each other in combat because for some reason 80% of guards/butlers/maids are either combat veterans or on par with Olympic athletes.

Last edited:
xD You know seeing as we are going by anime logic the nobles being teens actually would have made way more sense. Let's be a real if this was a actual anime we all know they would have 1000% been teens lol.

xD You know seeing as we are going by anime logic the nobles being teens actually would have made way more sense. Let's be a real if this was a actual anime we all know they would have 1000% been teens lol.
8 times out of 10.... yea they would be in highschool lol
But putting it to player choice im ok with young adults. That said if a player was desperate to play a teen in university thanks to being smart/rich enough that sorta flies as a cliche.

There is also those masterpieces like Grand Blue Dreaming, proving that comedy anime doesn't need to be set in highschool.
A learning setting is needed though so.... university.

Last edited:
NeonFlow NeonFlow So I was planning on making my nobles ability medium-ship where she would be able to communicate with spirits, so I was wondering if her nobility line could be shrine maidens and her family owns a famous and popular temple, which makes them nobility?

NeonFlow NeonFlow So I was planning on making my nobles ability medium-ship where she would be able to communicate with spirits, so I was wondering if her nobility line could be shrine maidens and her family owns a famous and popular temple, which makes them nobility?
The players making the nobles can make up their own lore in regards to magic, how they got rich and all that jazz.

That said I do have some little things for nobles to add once the cs is done and only if relevant.

I'll only ask for a change if I see a narrative problem

The players making the nobles can make up their own lore in regards to magic, how they got rich and all that jazz.

I'll only ask for a change if I see a narrative problem
Will the setting be in Japan?

I think im going to wait and see what the noble characters before i really dive into my character sheet. It's hard to make a "dog" when i have no idea what noble im serving.

Im torn between two ideas for a dog...

1) a older man (or young man whose age matches the nobles)
Whose been trained in the "Gentleman's fist"
A martial arts form that uses kicks and one hand, for a butler "must never bloody the hand that serves."
Trains with weighted gloves, dress shoes even the towel is a ridiculous weight.
View attachment 1152431

2) is the standard male protagonist, dense as all hell, brutally trained by family in the mountains... but instead of a martial arts or ninjitsu, its a outlandish professional wrestling affair.
As a nosy person, I shall be offer up my opinion : D

1) would be a refreshing concept in contrast to the idea of the dog as they’re meant to (from my interpretation), act as tools of violence. Might be constrained in rp due to their ‘code’ as a butler (unlikely but something to consider).

2) perfectly embodies the typical ‘dog’ that might be seen in this rp. No real downfalls except maybe his extreme denseness(is this even a word).

Both are good concepts with no real downsides, really depends on which noble ur serving along with the people you may be rping. With that, I shall end my nosy rant.

If I was making a manga or anime the Butler would definitely be a side character who barely ever loses a physical confrontation.

Imagine a brutal fight scene with the butler kicking ass with just one hand, eventually he's finally forced to use his second hand to defend himself. Whoevers watching all impressed that the butler is winning so easily without breaking a sweat... Only for him to withdraw without finishing the fight, admitting his defeat saying something corny like
"I've dirtied the hand that would serve milady, there is no greater defeat then that."

If I was making a manga or anime the Butler would definitely be a side character who barely ever loses a physical confrontation.

Imagine a brutal fight scene with the butler kicking ass with just one hand, eventually he's finally forced to use his second hand to defend himself. Whoevers watching all impressed that the butler is winning so easily without breaking a sweat... Only for him to withdraw without finishing the fight, admitting his defeat saying something corny like
"I've dirtied the hand that would serve milady, there is no greater defeat then that."
Would definitely be that one unbeatable character frfr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back