• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [[20+]] [looks directly into the camera] do you think Margaret Thatcher had gaslight gatekeep girlboss power?

raucous

I have a mouth and I WILL scream
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
heyo, nice to meet you, I'm raucous in both name and spirit. I have brainworms that make me wanna write weird little fictional characters. happy to do it in DMs, a thread, or even Discord if that's more your jam.

do be aware that I am 24 and uncomfortable RPing with anyone younger than 20.

as you can tell, I'm pretty darn casual OOC with a penchant for only using capital letters when it comes to proper nouns. I like to think of myself as pretty easy-going despite the, uh, less than nice nature of Addison, the character I'd like to roleplay the most. (not that I only want to play him, but... lol......... wanting to RP as him is why I joined this site, tbh o|-< )

currently, I'd like to do stuff that includes (and forgive me for just straight-up copying and pasting from Addison's sheet, lol) at least one of the following.
  • imbalances in power
  • psychological warfare
  • a pitting of equally brilliant minds against each other.

typically Addison is played as either a rich bitch (lol) or a vampire, depending on what the other person wants.

aaaaand, I'm more than happy to play more than one character, especially given how imbalanced the power dynamics between Addison and other people's character(s) often are. yeeeeehaw.

feel free to comment here and/or shoot me a DM if you're at all interested in RPing with me. no idea how many bites I'll actually get thanks to the incredibly lackadaisical tone of this ad, but here we are. (Addison's character sheet does contain writing that is much more indicative of my actual writing style/level of skill, for what it's worth. LMAO)

thank you for your time! I myself don't know what I'm doing at any given time. maybe you don't, either. that's very cool of you if so.

Last edited:
did you know? clowns' native habitat is the most secluded areas of the Appalachian Mountains, though anthropologists have found some evidence that may prove otherwise. carbon dating of the newly discovered remains is currently underway in order to put this academic quarrel to rest.

mysterious creatures known as Bauls ligma have risen from the Mariana Trench this past Tuesday. round and amoeba-like, most are the the size of chicken eggs, though there have been some reports of larger B. ligma washing ashore as the days go on. despite being amoeba-like, they are nonetheless eukaryotic creatures—and, in addition, seem to have a symbiotic relationship with another, smaller species that has been named Diis nust. more research must be done before the exact nature of the symbiotic relationship can be identified.

the concept of Mendelian genetics is an overly simplistic one. the expression of genes is based on far more than dominant, co-dominant, or recessive alleles: other factors, such as physical sex, temperature, and the presence of drugs or chemicals must be taken into account. with that being said, I completely dominated your mom last night.

Hi! I'm Ren. I just read Addison's character sheet, and I was wondering if you were interested in a bodyguard scenario (?) as well.

Hi! I'm Ren. I just read Addison's character sheet, and I was wondering if you were interested in a bodyguard scenario (?) as well.
if you're 20+, feel free to DM me o7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back