• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 2 Plots! :D (FxF/MxF)

DergTheDergon

Huggles fo all :3
Hurro erryone :3, me has a couple of plots me has been wantin' to play lately. First tho, I'm going to address all those inevitable questions:

1. I like me some character sheets, but basic ones are fine. Personality and background can be fleshed out fully in the rp (which I prefer over paragraphs and paragraphs of either in the sheet itself). Also, I dun mind what style your faceclaims are in. Be it digital art (which most of mine will be), anime-esque, real photos or anything in between, all that matters to me is a general idea of what your character looks like. A paragraph or three description is certainly acceptable as well :3.

2.I am comfortable playing both males and females if we do FxM, but I prefer FxF.

3. I'm a rather busy dergon atm, so the most you'll likely see me post is once or twice a day in any given rp I'm in. Thankfully though, it's rare that I take more than one or two days to respond to a 1x1. I would love for ya to be able to match dat pace, dat's all I ask :3

4. I deeply appreciate my partners adding to the plot. I love surprises, love to chat OOC bout what we got planned, and generally trade ideas back and forth, and I more often than not love discovering that an rp is going in a direction I never expected it to. That's one of the most beautiful things about rping to me :3

5. I'm honestly a little uncomfortable with character death and two player characters being on different sides, as well as romantic breakups occurring between player characters. Everything else goes with teh Dergon really, as far as site rules will allow of course.

6. With the first plot below, I would prefer to play as the hunter. With the second, the roles are negotiable. ^^

I believe that covers the most prominent ones, but if ya have any more questions feel free to ask. Also, while I'd like the basis of both of these prompts to remain, details can be changed to suit both our likings as needed to begin the rp. ^^

without further ado, HERE DEY BE! :3333

The first, which is slightly science-fictiony, revolves around a monster hunter in a version of modern (perhaps near-future) Earth where all myths are real. Upon investigating the mansion of a renowned scientist who was suspected to be into the occult, making deals with harmful supernaturals etc, comes across the doctor's magnum opus: a powerful almalgamate of different supernaturals that he is trying to raise to basically perform his will, from killing people to magically manipulating them. the hunter is character a, the Frankentein's Monster-esque creature is character b. Character a is duty-bound to kill character b because they are dangerous and have been created, mind and all, by a madman, but in short can't bring himself/herself to do so. This is because the amalgamate seems to not be entirely under his control yet. So, the hunter starts hiding both themsleves and the creature from the guild while they figure out what to do, agreeing to a truce of sorts in the process.

The Second would revolve around a tribal society of beast people (nekos plz? x3) That are being targeted by humans as the story normally goes. However, just when the humans have them rounded up and are about to start slaughtering them, a bigger threat descends upon them both. There is something corrupting the forest that only the nekos know about, that basically goes nuts when it senses the humans' hatred. Once the humans see a few of the nekos start fighting off these creatures that their mundane weapons can't scratch, the humans' leader, a high ranking military officer (character a) tells their men to stand down. Long story short, the humans agree to leave them be as long as they can take someone knowledgeable about this threat (that will soo nstart spreading throughout the world) with them to the capital. that Beastperson is character b.

Welp,dose be muh plots. Either post here or pm me if ya be interested so we can get it rollin' :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back