• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1x1 RP Plot

Israel

Hello All,

Looking to start up an old plot that I dug up from my time on Feralfront.

Muse A and Muse B had been high school sweethearts and everyone had assumed they would be together forever. After graduating college and settling into adult life, the two are engaged much to the happiness of their families and friends. Everything is going great until a rumor is spread about Muse A cheating on Muse B. While Muse A tries everything to prove her innocence, Muse B is infuriated and decides to cut Muse A out of his life. It takes Muse A several months to recover from her heartbreak, but decides to move on with her life. Around that time, she meets Muse C. Muse C refuses to to believe the rumors about Muse A and is completely on her side. Muse A slowly begins to fall in love with the man. While she is stilled scarred from her last relationship, she is slowly becoming more comfortable with the idea of a relationship with Muse C. Muse B reaches out to Muse A about the rumors of her infidelity turn out to be not true. A supposed friend of Muse B and Muse A decided to spread the rumor to cause the couple to break-up. It turned out that the friend had been in love with Muse B since their freshman year of college. Before the two would be married, she enacted a plan that involved paying someone to say that Muse A had slept with him. When the truth came out, Muse B quickly wanted to recover the relationship. Meanwhile Muse A says she wants nothing to do with Muse B to Muse C, Muse C can tell that she is still bothered and is still in love with Muse B. Muse C decides it would be best if they all met up and clear the air.

Muse A: Open
Muse B: Me
Muse C: Open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back