• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with CrescentHowler and Unique Username

"It's truly beautiful." Lillian murmured, softly, smiling and trying to ignore the blush that had risen to her cheeks from where he grabbed he had grabbed her hand. She rubbed her cheeks with the other hand, managing cool them down with the little power she had left to. Lily was gazing over the ring as he spoke the words no guy had ever said to her, well, except her father, but you get the point. She looked over at Coda, the same blush rising to her cheeks again. She smiled at his words and gave his hand a soft squeeze, when on the inside her heart was pounding against her chest. "I would not look good with pink hair." She muttered, taking the part of the tuxedo he had tore off and put around her head, pulling off the small part and lying ir next to her before taking her hair from the clips and let it down to be more comfortable. She rubbed her head where the wound had been, noticing It had stopped bleeding and being thankfull that it had stopped.

(Hey, sorry it's been taking me forever to respond)

Coda smiled as she looked at the ring, and when she took the strip of tuxedo off her head he took the strip and tossed it into the corner before gingerly touching her head. "I hope it heals fast." He states, before laughing at her statement. "You look good with any color hair." He says, before jumping when the fish-guy from earlier chuckles. "So cheesy. If I were you two I'd be making the most of this time, you don't have very much time left." It hisses, and Coda growls, standing up and reaching through the bars to grab the fish-guy's neck. "If you don't keep your scaly mouth shut. I'll break your neck." He says, and the man laughs. "That is the smartest thing you've said so far." it hisses, and Coda pushes the fish away from the bars with a grunt. "Just go do something else with your life, instead of standing there creeping on us."

((your fine, I can totally understand))

Lillian smiled at his words and batted her eyes innocently, her cheeks getting that warm feeling once more. She was about to thank him for his compliments, that was until she heard the fish guy and jumped herself, glaring at the fish man with a soft frown on her lips. She watched as Coda immediately jumped up and went at the male, shoving him from the bars and the fish only laughing. Carefully, Lily stood to her feet and pulled her dress up before carefully walking over to the door and lying her hand on his arm, her other hand grabbing his. "Coda, Relax. It's okay." She murmured softly, looking up at him once more. "As long as we have each other we'll be fine. Just ignore him. Your just feeding him what he wants. Attention that no girl will give him." She glared at the fish male, shaking her head at him before brushing her hair back over her shoulder before murmuring to Coda once more. "What does he mean we only have little time left?" She asked softly and gripped his hand tighter, the thought of dying soon having her scared half to death.

The fish man hissed out a laugh before walking away, whistling a tune. Coda turned back towards Lilly and smiled slightly. "I don't know, but you're right. We're fine as long as we're together." He says, grabbing her hand and pulling her into a hug, he would have tried to send heat waves, but he was much too weak at the moment. Instead he picked her up, noting how weak she was and took her over to the small cot, laying her down and sitting on the floor beside the cot. "I think it would be good to get some sleep. I'll be here to watch over you, and make sure nothing happens while you're sleeping" He says, and crosses his legs, his face turning to look straight out of the bars.

"I will kill him when I get a chance." The smaller girl hissed, glaring at the fish man as he walked away. She brushed her hair over her shoulder before smiling at Coda's agreement, relaxing when he pulled her into a hug. She didn't need his heat waves, to her he had warmth no matter what, and she liked his natural warmth that came with being his kind. Lillian squeaked when she was picked up, clinging to Coda incase he were to drop her which she highly doubted that he would do. She released him from her grip when he lied her down, shifting to a sitting up position and looking at the male as he say beside her snd told her it would be best to get some sleep and that he'd watch over her while she slept. "I appreciate you watching over me, I do, but your going to need some sleep to." She murmured softly, gently gripping his hand and laying her forehead on his shoulder.she guessed he was weaker then she was, and knew he would need the rest more than she would. Lily sighed peacefully, laying her cheek on his shoulder and pressing her forehead against his neck.

Though Coda loved being held by her, he shook his head and kept his eyes open. "No, you've been wounded." He says, his eyes not moving from the bars of the cell. He was fine, besides, he wouldn't be able to get a lick of sleep in such an uneasy place. Especially with the people surrounding him. He didn't like the thought of falling asleep, and being dragged away while he was in a comatose state. He glanced at Lilly from the corner of his eye and smiled, trying to assure her that he was fine to stay awake. Though he hadn't eaten very much lately, seeing as he was too nervous about the wedding. He huffed at the thought and shook his head. How stupid of him to be afraid of the wedding, when he should have been afraid of being abducted by some fish race and taken to some unknown planet just to be held captive in some leaking cave. The water that dropped from the ceiling made Coda figure that the cells were underwater, and seeing as he was not at all a good swimmer, he would have to rely on Lilly if they made their own escape. He glanced at her wedding dress this time, the once beautiful white fabric now covered in only God knows what. "Don't freak out." He says as he leans over her, and rips the dress from above the knee. He knew if they were to get out of there, the dress would restrict her from being able to do anything, let alone run.

(I'm going to bed! Goodnight)

"You know that doesn't mean crao to me. I'm more concerned about you since you seem so skinny lately." Lillian murmured softly to the male and shifted, knowing he would be okay. She just didn't want to be separated from him, cause she wouldn't be able to stand it if he was taken from here. He was like a big, protective teddy bear, and she loved it personally. She didn't budge when he leaned over her, propping herself up on her elbows so he could do what he wanted to the dress. It was already ruined in what she guessed was water mixed wit urine and other feces. She relaxed once it was cut Above her knees, thankful for the tight dress finally being taken off where it was most tightest. "Thank you." She purred softly, knowing he would be okay if she went to sleep. "Be careful, and don't over work yourself." She murmured, giving his cheek a soft kiss before curling up behind him on the small cot and trying to get some sleep, being able to fall asleep soon enough.

As she slept Coda sat awake, his gaze never leaving the bars in front of him. His stomach gave a disgusting lurch now and again, but he choked down the urge to throw up. It smelled absolutely terrible in the dungeon, Coda didn't even want to think about what the smells were coming from. After a while his throat got very dry, so he was forced to open his mouth and sit under the dripping water, allowing the water to fall into his mouth. It was salty, and didn't really even help his thirst so he groaned and coughed a bit. His eyes tried to droop now and then, but he wouldn't let them. He couldn't fall asleep, he had to stay awake to make sure nothing happens. If something happened to either of them while he took a nap, he'd never be able to forgive himself.

Lillian ended up shifting awake later in the night, the noise of the other prisoners snd the water dripping having it hard for her to be able to go and sleep. She rubbed her eyes a little bit after sitting up, grunting quietly and looking over at the male as he sat in front of their bed. She muttered something softly, scooting forward a little while being deadly silent, laying her head on his shoulder and quietly murmuring to the male. "You look tired." She said softly, her head pressing against his shoulder as she yawned softly. "You need to sleep. You need your rest too, Coda." She saod softly, gently giving his sleeve a soft tug. "Ill watch over and if anything happens I'll wake you up, okay?"she murmured softly to the male.male . Lillian knew he would need his sleep as well, and didn't want him to stay up all night by himself. Either she kept him company and stayed awake to, or he slept and she would wake him incase anything happened.

Coda shifted slightly when the girl woke. "Are you sure?" He asks, but he doesn't wait for her to respond. Instead his eager body threw itself onto the cot and he was asleep in seconds. His chest rising and falling slowly, and his sweaty face pressed into the uncomfortable pillow that smelled of urine and mold. The place was absolutely disgusting. They were expected to relieve themselves in the same place they ate. A small bucket served as their toilet, and it made Coda wonder what all kind of diseases that thing held. He wished his father would come to get them soon, so they could go back to Vatra and be married. So they could live a happy life away from this watery place. He groaned slightly in his sleep as small drops of water fell onto him, but unconsciously he turned over to avoid it, and kept sleeping. He dreamt of his planet, missing it dearly as if they had been gone for months. Honestly Coda did not know how long they had been in the dungeon. It could have been hours, or days, or even weeks, his mind was doing jumping jacks as he thought and he jumped awake when one of the fish people gave out a terrible sounding yelp.

((I am so sorry I disappeared like that! I had fair this week and I show animals, so we went ahead and stayed down there and I didn't have Internet to get on like I had hoped! I will be getting replies here soon or later today since fairs over! Again sorry!))

Lillian smiled as she watched the tired boy immediately curl up and fall asleep, proving her point that he had to be extremely tired and she knew he would need rest. She gave his head a soft pet before taking a small breath and staring out the bars of the crowded and smelly cell. Lily jumped when she heard the strange noise coming from one of the fish people, looking back since she had noticed that the noise had also awoken Coda, the girl immediately hiding behind him since the noise only echoed through the small building again but sounding like it was getting closer.

"Stay here." Coda said as he stood up and defensively sneaked up to the bars. Outside a fish person stood, well, leaned against something, and it only took Coda a moment to realize that a sword had been pushed through the fish's stomach. "Father?" He asked, but the owner of the sword was no father. Instead the woman pushed away the fish person and stood tall. "Mother?!" Coda gasped at his mother who stood in front of him with a kind smile on her face and blood on her clothing. "I'm going to get you out." She says, tucking the sword away before pulling the keys to the bar from the dead fish's pocket. Gently she scraped open the bars and allowed Coda to escape, and she held out a hand for Lillian. "Oh my, your dress." The woman groaned as she shook her head.

(It's fine. How'd you do?)

((Very good surprisingly! I got one Grand Champion , one Reserve Grand Champion, here blues, one red, and two reserve champions! ^-^))

Lillian tilted a head when Coda had gasped and called at his mother, her eyes widening themselves when it had been proven that it indeed was his mother. She watched as the older yet wiser woman let Coda out first, gently taking the woman's hand and pulling herself to her feet before looking down at her dress and shaking her head as well. "Oh well." She muttered and dusted it off a little bit, but noticing her dress was already covered in black soot and yellow/greenish liquid that had been in the ground. "I'm not worried about that now. I just want to get out of this urine smelling place." She mumbled and looked at the woman with a soft smile.

((Congrats!))

As the trio made their way down the seemingly endless hallway, Coda's mother quietly explained to them why it was her who came to their rescue. "Your fathers refused to think for even a minute that it was actually you on the microwave, but I know my child, and that was my child." She says, adjusting the ring on her ring finger.

((Thank you! ^^ And it's no problem))

Lillian smiled a little bit, staring at the floor as they walked since it had become a habit for herself to do. She respected the woman and had always heard of a mother's instinct which she felt the woman had for her own child. She couldn't sense something like that just yet, but supposed that when she had her own child she would grow that sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back