• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with CrescentHowler and Unique Username

When Coda woke up his father was knocking on his door.

"Wake up, Coda. Coda, wake up!" Thomas called and Coda groaned loudly.

"I don't want to." He says turning over in his bed and covering his head with his pillow. Soon Thomas was in the bedroom and pulling the covers off his son, forcing him to get up. As the grumpy boy stands up he grabs the microwave from his bed and carries it into the bathroom with him, before changing his clothes and brushing his teeth. He also brushed back his hair, letting it rest in a slicked back form without any gel. When he was finished with his appearance he walked back into his bedroom and turned on the microwave, before punching in the right numbers and pressing the green button to call Lilian.

Lily cursed softly when she heard the microwave going off, quickly hurrying back after the call and sliding I to her room with a squeak. She quickly pressed the answer button, quickly slipping back to the bathroom and Co tinting to get ready for the day. She was focusing on the mirror, a Bobby pin in her mouth as she fiddled with her hair and twisted it, pinning It back like that on both sides before giving a satisfied smile and focusing back on the hologram before carrying it eith her back to her bedroom. "Why hello there." She giggled softly, her eyes batting softly as she focused on the hologram, giving a soft sneeze and shaking her head.

Coda smiles as he watches her fix her hair. "Hey!" Coda laughs, before smiling widely when she sneezes. "Sounds like somebody has a cold. You guys can get colds?" He asks, his eyebrows raising and his hand running through his hair, messing it up again. He sat on his bed, his legs crossed underneath him and his hand held out in front of him with the microwave. The hologram in front of him captured all of Lillian's beauty, and he laughed a bit at that thought. The wedding was just around the corner, and every second it grew closer Coda's heart sped up a beat. He wouldn't be able to relax until they were married.

"Oh please! We always get colds!" The girl laughed softly and brushed a lock of hair back behind her ear as she set the hologram on her bed and positioned it to be facing her while she fiddled with her hair once more. "Colds are common here. It should be gone within a few hours though. We adapt and fix fast then normal humans would be able to." The girl said with a soft smile. She gave a soft smile, admiring her future husband's beautiful features. He was perfect in every way possible, and she appreciated everything he did for her even though they had only known each other for a few days. "Are you excited?" She asked, grinning softly and fluffing her hair up on the back.

"If a fluttering feeling in my stomach means I'm excited, then yes." He says, laughing. It was true, he'd had butterflies in his stomach ever since he woke up, and they were just getting worse by talking about the wedding. He took a deep breath, and jumped when his father came walking through the door. "Hey son, we need to get going if we're going to- Oh, hello Lillian. I was just needing my boy for a couple errands. I hope you don't mind if I steal him for a bit." Thomas says, a smile on his face when he sees the girl in the hologram. Coda groaned in annoyance and rolled his eyes at his father before smiling at Lillian. "Sorry, looks like I can't talk for long."

Lillian laughed softly, shaking her head at his comment on the butterflys in his stomach. She had to agree with him, she had the same butterfly feeling in her own stomach as he did, and she knew she would have to go soon since her mother had wanted to go ahead and go find her wedding dress a little bit before the wedding so it would be a perfect fit for her on their wedding day. She smiled and waved at Thomas in greeting, her eyes gently batting. "I don't mind if you steal him." She smiled and looked back over at Coda, her eyes batting gently. "Ill talk to you later, okay?" She smiled, her own mother coming in and saying that it was time for them to hurry and leave so they could get to their bridal reservations. She smiled and nodded, saying her goodbyes and leaving

Once the microwave was shut off Coda stood up and followed his father outside, walking away from the house towards a large cliff that was quite close to their house. At the bottom of the cliff there was a small opening, which they entered. Surrounding them on all sides were large dark red crystals that stuck up from the ground like spikes. "What are we doing here?" Coda asks Thomas, but the older man just smiles and leads him towards the largest crystal. There was evidence of chipping away at the top of the crystal. Thomas pulled a small black box from his pocket and pulled out a silver ring with no stone in it. "Oh my god, are you sure?" Coda asks, and Thomas nods happily before handing Coda the ring and pulling a knife from his side and chipping a piece of the crystal off from the top. Surprisingly the piece of stone came off perfectly, and fit right into the slot on the ring. This crystal cave was not just any cave, in this cave the stones hold magical properties, that will allow the wearer to form a large red bubble around themselves. This bubble will prevent even the strongest force from reaching the wearer. "Give this to her at the wedding. As I and my fathers before me did with our wives." Thomas says, and Coda blinked back tears before hugging his father, the ring held tightly in his hand.

"Come along deary! We must not be late for your bridal appointment! This will be the most important appointment that you will ever have!" Lillian's mother, Eliza, cheered as she led her daughter into the huge bridal shop that was right outside of their town, the town the bridal shop being located in being much bigger and a much larger town. But that wasn't the biggest town they had here on this planet. Anyways, back to the dress! Lillian obediently followed her mother into the bridal shop and upstairs, going into a large room they had ordered just for her dress fitting. A woman who worked in the shop smiled and walked in, her eyes bright with joy and pride, being happy she would be able to help the Princess find her wedding dress. It took a while, but finally the young female had came down to two dresses, adoring them both and being confused over which one she should have chosen. Finally, the girl decided and nodded her head, choosing the dress she had adored most out of the two.

Hundreds of people were in the other room, but only three in the room with Coda. His mother stood behind him, tears falling freely from her eyes, her father stood next to him, a large beaming smile on his face, and the tailor poked tirelessly at his waistband. Apparently he hadn't been eating, at all, which meant the tailor had to decrease the size of his trousers. His tux was black, with a red vest and white undershirt. His hair was slicked back professionally, and no matter how much his mother fussed Coda still had his signature stubble on his face. He stared straight into his own eyes in the mirror, he was sweating, but his mother kept dabbing the sweat away with her handkerchief. He hadn't been this nervous since he started training for war, and now he was marrying into the family that he was training to fight.

Lillian was shaking, her hands in a fit as they shivered and shook in fear and nervousness. She was scared, though, deep down she felt a tinge of happiness. She was happy, though, she was also sad. Newly weds had a rule on all planets. They must spend three days together without seeing anyone else except their lovers. Lillian sighed but yelped softly, the tailor flinching and quickly apologizing for accidentally poking her with the needle. Lillian replied with that it was fine and sent the girl to go and find is up the work she had been doing. "Nervous?" My father asked me as he watched as I was sat into a chair and my hair getting done into a pretty design. "More than you think." She replies as her mother smiled and finished her hair, putting a hand on her daughters shoulder and letting her know that everything would be okay and that everything would be perfect.

"It's time." Thomas says to his son before leaving the room. Coda still needed a few moments, so he waved his mother out, and the tailor put a few finishing touches on his waistband. "Nervous?" The tailor asks, staring into the mirror from behind Coda. "More nervous than I've ever been." Coda replies, rubbing his eyes gently and turning around, only to see the tailor had left. He raised his eyebrows, but shook it off as he started to walk towards the door. He put all he had into reaching for the doorknob, but he was stopped right before he could turn it. A bag was thrown over his head, and someone had put their arm around his neck. Soon Coda began to lose consciousness, and he fell into a trance with an image of Lillian plastered in his mind.

Lillian smiled and nodded when one her bridesmaid had came in and said that it was time to go, and she sent her parents out so she had a chance to look herself over and decide everything was okay before nodding her head. The tailor who had been adjusting her dress smiled at her and nodded her head gently. "Very beautiful." And as those words were spoke, Lillian went to turn around before she was knocked over the head with a vase, causing the young girl to fall unconscious since she had a very small temperate for pain, so her body went ahead and just let her pass out. The tailor smirked and tucked her into a bag, peeking out before going to meet with the other tailor who was capturing Coda.

Coda woke to soft dripping from above, and his sore eyes opened to see a dark stone ceiling. Water dripped form the cracks in between the stones, and some water fell onto his face, making him jump up and cough. In front of him were bars, that blocked him from going anywhere. "What happened?" Coda asks himself, rubbing his dirty face with his even dirtier hands. His tuxedo had been ripped in many places, and he had a bruise on his neck where someone had applied too much pressure. "Father?" He calls out, but is greeted by an unfamiliar face with shining blue eyes. "Coda Firenze, son of Thomas Firenze, leader of Vatra the planet of fire." The face says. a sinister smile spreading across it's lips. "Fancy seeing you here." The figure laughed, and Coda threw himself against the bars, only to be met with a blast of freezing cold water, making him fly backwards against the stone wall and fall to his butt soaked completely in freezing water. "Where am I?" He asks, shivering as the water coats his body. "Welcome to Acqua."

(Sorry to leave in such an important time, but I'm heading to bed.)

((Goodnight))

"Nggh.." It wasn't only until hours later that the girl who had been thrown into a corner of the cell, sharing with Coda, began to stir from her awakening. "What.. what happened?" she murmured, her boy being fully hid since the corner was pitch black and her white dress didn't come threw to show any color now that it was covered in sute and tar and all the dirty stuff. The young female arose to her feet. gripping the wall and walking forward and into the light. "Coda?" She whimpered softly, having thought she had heard his voice as she had faded in and out of consciousness in the cave. She whined softly, stumbling forward and only succeeding in falling to the floor since she was so weak, her hair now looking pink since her wound had been bleeding from where the vase had cut her. She whimpered in pain, hugging her head where the wound had been and whimpering softly some more, wondering where Coda was since all I heard was a ringing noise.

Coda heard his name, and ran towards Lillian. "Oh, God. Lilly?" He says, pulling her head into his lap and taking off his jacket, ripping a strand to wrap around the girl's head. "Come back to me." He whispers, lightly tapping her face before trying to send heat waves into her body to warm her, but seeing as he was still freezing from the never-drying water that the unknown figure had sprayed on him he couldn't muster enough heat. He softly wrapped the strand of his tuxedo jacket around her head, and rubbed her face, trying to warm her. Why had they been taken? Who were these people? Coda had never even heard of the Acquan race before this. As he sat in the darkness with Lillian in his arms he stared out of the bars, seeing dark figures walk past, some holding some sort of weapons. "We have to get out of here."

Lillian shifted a little when she began to feel little bits of warmth travel from someone else over to herself. She groaned softly, her hand making a fist and letting go. She barely opened an eye, smiling weakly when she saw it was only Coda. "Co..Da.." Lily murmured softly, managing to scoot further into his touch and leaned into his side. She gripped his coat, her body pressing against his side. "Where are we? What happened?"she murmured softly, watching as the dark black figures walked by and laughed and grinned at each other like everything was all good and joy. Well everything wasn't good and joy. She jumped when she heard a shrill voice, someone in a cell either next or infront of, it was to dark to tell, laughed evilly and grinned. "There is no escape! ~" they laughed once more, other cell mates joining in. "We are stuck here forever!" They laughed again and rp eaten that phrase over and over, causing Lily to press further into Coda.

Coda shivered slightly and dug into his pocket, finding out that the people who took them forgot to take everything out of their pockets. The microwave was still there, but it was nearly dead. "Lilly." He whispers, showing her the microwave and a hopeful smile showed up on his face. He ignored the voices, but instead held Lillian close to him and glowered into the dark, watching as the figures walked. He kept watching until he didn't see the figures anymore, and he opened the microwave, sending a call to his father. When his father's face popped up Coda let out a sob of happiness. "Dad, I don't have much time, but we're somewhere called Acqua, and we're being held prisoner." He says, before the hologram started to flicker on and off and Thomas' face disappeared.

"I don't like this place. The people are mean." Lily muttered softly, relaxing when she was held closer to himself and giving a soft smile. "As long as we're together well be okay." She murmured softly, watching as he talked to his father over the microwave before crawling over the the bars, being able to see that they weren't the only ones being stuck here. They were others down each side of the hall, people lined in cells and others laughing and enjoying the time they had in their cell. And lily, honestly, didn't want any part of their life here. She quickly squirmed back to Coda, instinctively taking his fave in her hands and studying it, poking his body as well. "Are you hurt? " She asked, more concerned about the boy then she was herself. She was at least glad she had been put with Coda, knowing she would have bled to death otherwise. And they had probably known that as well. Quietly, Lily shifted uncomfortablely in her dress, having to get used to wearing it. It didn't click easy for her to wear a dress, and she knew this one had been tied a little bit tighter than it was suppose to have been. Again, Lily poked and prided at her, her what? Fiance? Husband?, wanting to make sure he hadn't been hurt anywhere dangerously like she had been.

Coda only winced when her finger jabbed into his skin. "I'm find now, but I won't be if you keep stabbing m." He says, smiling to soften the mood of the dungeon they were in. "I'm sure our fathers are doing everything they can to find us, and if they haven't come to our rescue by tomorrow, I'll find a way to get out by ourselves." Coda says, before glancing around again. He was sure the people would feed them, seeing as the other prisoners seemed to be healthy enough to survive, though they were a bit creepy. AS if they had read his mind a figure came into the cell, closing the bars behind him with a slam. When he walked into the light they noticed he was severely pale, with slicked back blue hair and shining eyes that looked to be sunken into his skull more than they should be. The man had fish-like features, even gills in his neck moved with his every breath, which made Coda realize that the man had no nose. He carried two plates in his hands, but they really were just large shells from some sort of clam, and on it were a variety of raw fish. "Bon appetite, Prince and Princess." The man hisses before practically slithering out of the cell. "Ew." Was all Coda could say, his eyes still focused on the man who had taken guard outside the bars.

Lillian immediately stopped after he said that he would be after she stopped her poking. She was obedient, only doing what he requested and pleased. "But what if they get you?" She asked with a soft voice, scared rat if Coda did try to escape they would hurt him or kill him, and she knew she couldn't stand it if she lost him. Lily gulped softly, quickly hiding behind/beside Coda with trembling hands as the male fish kind of guy came in with their food and put it down, watching as he had slithered out of the cage. She looked up at Coda as he said ew, making her giggle softly and give a soft laugh. Carefully and wary, the girl crawled over to the plates of food and poked at it, making a weird faceat the food before messing with it some more, wanting to make sure they didnt poison it. She frowned, picking up one of the fish foods and taking a bite into it, it not tasting that bad, but it also wasn't the best thing she had ever tasted. And this was what they would be living off of for the short/Long period that they would be staying here.

Coda tried some of the raw fish, but cowered away from it. He had never even had fish, and it left a weird feeling in his stomach. He gently raised a piece of it in his hand and focused all of his heat into the fish, watching as it burst into flames for a couple seconds, leaving it charred. He then popped a bite into his mouth and nodded in contempt. It was good when it was cooked in his opinion, but he couldn't cook any more of it. He had focused too much of his heat into the fish, and it would take him a while to regain it. He wasn't really even that hungry so he pushed the clam shell over to Lilly and smiled. "If they get me, then it will leave a gap for you to get out." He says, nodding his head matter-of-factly before remembering the ring. It was still in it's box in his pocket, so he fished it out and handed the box to Lilly. "It was meant to be your wedding ring, but I think you'll need it more right now." He says to her, nodding his head for her to open it.

"Natural fish isis aways better cooked." Lillian gave a oft smile and shook her head, pushing both their plates to the side before sitting down next to Coda and looking back out the door. You could still hear the inmates singing all around in their cells, sounding like what the humans called, "Drunk Pirate men." Atleast that's what it was sounding like right now. They were singing some song it sounded like they had made up about the cell grounds, humming and singing about how there was no escape and they were trapped here forever. It left a pit in her stomach, and she shuddered at the thought of no escape. Lily looked back at Coda as he began to speak, a small frown coming over her lips. "No." She said, shaking her head. "I wouldn't stand it. It's stupid.. but we got close. I couldn't stand to loose my husband and my best friend." Truth was, the young girl didn't have very many friends. She barely had any friends at all. Or did she have any friend at all? She didn't know and didn't want to worry about that at the moment. Lily studied Coda for a moment as he pulled out a small ring box, and watched as he nodded for her to open it. Carefully, the young female took the ring out and gasped softly, her eyes widening at the beautiful jeweled ring. "It's... beautiful." She smiled, taking the ring and slipping it on her ring finger before pressing a soft kiss to the males cheek as a thank you. "Thank you Coda. It's beautiful, and perfect. I love it." She smiled.

"It came from my family's fire crystal." He says, before grabbing her hand in his. "If you're ever in danger, all you have to do is close your eyes and focus your energy on the ring, and you'll be safe. Nothing can penetrate the force field, as long as you focus only on the ring." He says, before touching his cheek slightly and chewing on the inside of his cheek. He figured now was as good a time as any to respond to what she had said to him that night on the microwave. "I love you too." He says, clearing his throat and brushing his dirty hair out of his face. He had never said that to anybody other than his mother and father, no other woman had ever heard those words from him, and none ever will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back