• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with CrescentHowler and Unique Username

c:

Soft footsteps echoed through the large home, an old, wise man on his way to deliver the important news he had just worked out with another one of the Planets. He sighed softly, his cane gently hitting the ground with every step he took. The Planet Vatra had been a longtime war enemy of the Ghiaccio Planet, which happened to be the planet this wise old man had been ruling over. Today was a fairly important day for everyone, especially his prized daughter Lillian. The two Planets had stopped fighting long enough for both of the leaders of these two planets to come together on equal territory and work out the war that they had been desperately calling on each other for what seemed liked centuries, and really, with space time, it had been centuries for human time. The two leaders had came to the equal territory expecting nothing good to come of this, but surprisingly, some thing good had come of this. The two leaders had decided that each of them were going to marry their off spring off to each other, calling all peace and war over on each of their planets. Except, the only problem was, the children didn't know quite yet that they had been chosen to be married off. Carlisle sighed softly, shaking the thoughts and quietly knocking on his daughters door who obliged to opening the door. Lillian smiled brightly at her father, all bundled up in her warm clothes she adored to wear. "Sit down dearest. I have big news."

~~~~~~~****** Time skip to six months to a year human time*****~~~~~~~

Lillian sighed as her father knocked on the door of the large home on the planet called Vatra, a very hot and warm climated planet. She wasn't used to the warmth of the heat, and practically almost sweated to death, though her father seemed perfectly fine in the weather even though he was wearing the same exact warm clothes she was. Once they were invited inside, her sweating cooled and she seemed fine. Her father did all the talking, her giving a soft smile and nodding. Practically, she hated the man she was suppose to be getting married to, because all she had heard was bad things from everyone on how he was and how people would kill to be with him. Of course she listened to the rumors, she didn't know any better! She followed her father and the servant down the hall, two large doors at the end was where they ended up going to. The servant smiled, and led them inside the room that held Vatra's leader, and her future fiancé.

((hope its okay!)) @Unique Username

A man, around the human age of 53, walked quietly, his face full of happiness and anxiousness. He had medium length pepper colored hair that had been slicked back professionally, and a clean black suit hung on his body. He had a pepper goatee to go with his hair, but a peculiar thing about this man was two scars, one on both cheeks. There was a special story behind those scars, but this man had never told anybody, not even his own family. This man was the ruler of Vatra, the Planet of Fire. Everywhere on Vatra was between 90 and 120 degrees Fahrenheit, but his people were used to it. Inside of their homes they had solutions to the heat, something humans called Air Conditioning. Vatra prided itself on being able to copy this from Earth, only their air conditioning was much better. They could make entire areas cool, including the outside. They only did this in a few areas however, for it took quite a lot of sun to be able to power the cooling units. Thinking of all that his planet had been through the man, Thomas Firenze, finally stopped in front of man who seemed to be in his early twenties in human years. The man had light stubble on his face, and piercing green eyes that stared at his father with anger and disappointment. ''Is it true?'' He asks. Rumors must have spread fast around Vatra, for not only an hour ago Thomas had spoken to his enemy about marrying off their offspring to one another. "Yes, son." Thomas says, his voice was thick with sorrow, but his son did not care. The man pushed past his father, walking angrily away from the Leader of his planet .

~~~~~~Six Months Later

A large dining room was hidden by two large doors. A long table spread over the length of the room. One one end sat Coda Firenze, the son of the leader of Vatra. On the other end sat Thomas Firenze, the leader of Vatra. They stared at each other, awaiting their guests who would arrive at any moment. Coda was to be married quite soon to one of these guests, though he didn't like the thought of it. Of course he wanted to save his race from extinction, from war, he didn't want to let anyone down, but he did not want to be married. Especially not to this girl, whom he had heard was cold and mean. He wasn't a fan of anything cold, he'd rather have a warm, friendly personality to show people that he actually cares. He had to admit, one downside of getting married was that he wouldn't be able to explore the variety of women out there. For the past few years of his life he had been known as the "Lady's Man" of Vatra, not that he complained. His father and he turned as the two large doors opened to show one of the servants followed by the leader of Ghiaccio, and his daughter. Politely Coda and his father stood, bowed their heads in respect to their visitors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carlisle smiled as they entered the rather large room, seeing as it was nicely decorated and admired the nice view of the large planet they stood upon. Once the others had arose to their feet and bowed and were seated again, hid daughter and himself followed suit, their heads bowed in a respectful greeting. "Might I say you have a lovely home, Leader of Vatra." Lillian said as her father and herself were seated, each sitting in the middle across from each other. She was following her fathers orders, to be nice and not be rude to any of the Vatra people, especially there leader and his son. Carlisle smiled at his daughter before turning his gaze over at Coda. "Well, you must be Coda. Its good to finally be able to meet you in person." Carlisle said, looking the male over with an approving gaze, seeming pleased with the decision he and Thomas had made that one faithful night. Lillian barely gave the boy named Coda a glance, flipping her hair over her shoulder and turning her attention back to the conversation they were about to have between them all.

"Why, thank you, dear." Thomas says, smiling kindly at the girl who would soon be his daughter in-law as the humans said it. Coda sat quite still in his seat, his hands folded together on his lap and professional look on his face. When the leader of Ghiaccio spoke to him and smiled slightly and cleared his throat. "It is quite wonderful to meet you as well, sir." He says kindly, before turning to his father who sat straight in his chair and cleared his own throat. "We all know why we are really here. War has raged between our planets for too long. It is time that we make peace with each other." Thomas says, his voice carried and there was something about it that caused a shot of warm sparks to fly up Coda's back. "We planned, that the best way to do that is to join our two planets together, and form an alliance. In order to do that we have betrothed to two of you," he pauses to beckon towards Coda and Lillian, "you will be wed very soon, and both of our planets will rejoice and be happy with one another. You will both save all of our people." He acted as if it was the greatest thing in the world, getting married to someone you didn't know just because your father told you to. It really wasn't what Coda wanted, but he would go along with it to please his people, mainly to please his father.

Carlisle nodded in agreement with what Thomas said. "I agree fully with what Thomas is saying. War is a cruel thing, and if we join the two planets together, we will become not just a stronger colony, no, but there will be a stronger bond between everyone. Everyone will be able to trust everyone and everyone will respect everyone. And we trust in both of you that you'll both be able to care for these planets and succeeding in making this a most successful plan and joining there has always been." Carlisle said as he looked over at the two young children, or to him they were young children. Lillian felt a cold chill run up her spine, suddenly making her sit up straight and pull the hoodie she had on closer to her body. She had a feeling they were doing this for more than just to end the war and everything, but didn't say anything. "It will be a pleasure to become, as the humans speak, your sister in law. I'm sure once Coda and I are officially together things will go fantastic." She said, copying every word that had came out of her fathers mouth earlier. She smiled at Thomas, then turned her gaze to Coda, giving a soft smile and a bow of her head to show her respect. Maybe the rumors weren't true, but she wouldn't believe them until it was proven that they weren't really true.

(I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, I was having computer problems.)

Thomas gave Coda an expectantly so he cleared his throat and straightened his tie. "I'm sure our planets will be better off without war, and I will do anything I can to make our worlds a better place." He was used to putting on a show for his father and company, but the chilliness of his current visitors was making him slightly uneasy. Before they could continue talking servants walked in carrying a buffet of food, they set plates in front of everyone and raised the metal covers to show an assortment of exotic foods and sauces, all of which had the richest seasonings in all of Vatra. "Bon appetite, as the humans say." Thomas chuckles before picking up his utensils and digging into his food. Coda was not very hungry, so he sat with his fork pushing the meats and vegetables around on his plate.

((Your fine don't worry!))

"This is delicious!" Carlisle exclaimed once he had tried the food, and it tasted it very wonderful. "Most of our food is frozen or cold. Now this is food." The male smiled and nodded at his daughter who quickly took a few bites before giving a soft smile herself. "Its a very good meal, Mr. Thomas." The female smiled, scared to start up any conversation with the other male, but deciding to try it anyways to see what kind of a reaction she would receive from the male. Quietly, her voice soft, Lillian spoke. "Coda, are you okay?" SHe was quiet as she said this, their fathers having been in deep conversation while she tried to be quiet so they wouldn't join in on the small conversation she wanted to start with him

The girl's words startled Coda, but he quickly regained his composure. "Oh, yes. I'm fine. Are you okay?" He returns the question awkwardly. He was usually cool around women, but seeing as this woman was going to be his wife soon, he felt compelled to be sweet, or caring, which wasn't normal for him. He glanced at his dad who was having a strange conversation with Carlisle about the food on Vatra. Coda runs a large hand through his neat brown hair that had been slicked back for the special occasion. Part of him wished that it was any other planet hat they had decided to make an alliance with instead of the Ice Planet, now he was expected to spend his entire life with his polar opposite.

"You aren't fine." She frowned and looked back at their fathers, smiling softly at them both. "May I steal your son for a nice little tour around your home?" Lillian asked, smiling softly and batting her eyes, and was glad that that had worked and she took Coda's warm hand, leading him out of the room and into the hallway. "Don't worry, I can take whatever you have to say. You don't seem okay." She said, looking up at the male who was taller then she was. LIllian could tell when people weren't okay and when they were, being an very observant person. She frowned and tilted her head once more, glancing at the door as she heard their fathers laughing In joy. "Look. Once were married, you can still do whatever it is that you do. I wont hold you back from cheating or nothing like that." SHe held her hands up in defense

Coda was embarrassed. He was never pointed out, or proven wrong, even if it was just about his well-being. "There's no way you're perfectly fine with this marriage thing." He says, raising his bushy eyebrows. "I'm not, but I'll do it for my father, to make him happy. That's all I care about." He gulps, and sticks his hands in the pockets of his trousers. "When we're married, we're both going to be too busy for any sort of thing like cheating. We'll be spending every waking moment together, so of course I'll never cheat on you. Also my father taught me how to treat people right, if I were ever in a real relationship I would love and cherish them, even if I'm forced into a relationship with you." His voice was sort of harsh, but his words were meaningful, he just hoped she would understand how awkward he felt, having such a strange conversation with a soon-to-be wife.

"No, im not perfectly fine with it. But, I have to get used to it." Lillian admitted, her eyes soft and gently batting as she glanced around the hallway. "Look. We've both heard a lot about each other, and i'm pretty sure everything we heard is just people being jealous. But, just be honest with me. I know you wouldn't do this if you weren't forced into it. So what's your whole opinion on this whole marriage thing?" Lillian was curious to know more about her soon to be husband, and felt it was a heck of a lot easier to talk to him now that they were alone. She could say what she thought and not what her father had wanted to say inf ront of the other male. She was curious about him and hoped she would get to know more before the wedding so they weren't complete strangers to each other their big day.

Coda sighed once again and shook his head. "I'm honestly scared. I don't know what to do when we're married! What if we end up hating each other? I mean, I don't like the idea of marrying for something other than love, and I don't love you. I don't know if I'll learn to love you, or if I'll fall in love with you in the next few weeks, but I just know that I'm scared as hell that this isn't going to work and that we're going to disappoint our races." He blurted this all out very fast, and had to pray that she understood him because he didn't want to admit to being afraid again. He gave a shaky breath and ruffled his own hair a bit.

Lillian was quiet for a moment or two after he had spoken, grabbing a chair and sitting him down in it. She understood what he meant, and she knew for a fact that he needed to start breathing normal again. "Hey, hey. Take it easy. Chill out, deep breaths." She carefully pressed the palms of her hands to each of his cheeks, cooling his body and hoping that would help his heart rate slow back down to a normal pace. Once he had calmed down and was breathing normally, she took her hands away and stood in front of him. "Look. don't be scared, were going through this together. Even if we aren't fond of each other yet im sure we will be one day. Just relax. What you go through, I go through. We face it together. If you scared, then im scared." She was trying to help him, and was hoping this was helping him

As soon as she let him go his entire body heated up again. He always ran a high fever, but everyone on Vatra did. He assumed it was the same thing with the Ice people. His breathing was fine now, and he put his head in his hands. "See? That's how I feel about getting married." He attempts a chuckle, trying to lighten the mood, but he knew that he shouldn't. He took a deep breath and stood up in front of her. "Thank you." He says, rubbing the stubble on his face and clearing his throat. He wondered what their fathers were doing on the inside of the dining room, perhaps they had been listening to them. His fears vanished, however, when he heard very loud chuckling inside. "Father is probably telling him about the time I set fire to my bedroom." This time he barked out a real laugh and remembered the memory, where he had been practicing with his brand new sword which had all the cool things like a button that would engulf the blade in flames. Him being the smart boy he was pressed the button in he house and watched as his father had to put out the fire that had spread quickly throughout the boys bedroom, completely destroying his collection of human comic books.

A light laugh escaped from her chest, and man, it felt good to laugh this time. "You don't need to thank me. I have to do that a lot." SHe giggled softly and shook her head as she heard him talk about he had lit his room on fire at one point in his life. "WHat are humans like?" She asked out of nowhere, being rather curious of the breeds and races that they were. She jumped when she heard her fathers laughter, shaking her head and face palming. "Sorry about him. He gets really hyper at some points in his life." She heard her name being called from the room inside and called softly that she would be returning within just a minute or two since they were about to leave so they could get on home.

"Humans? They're pretty strange. I mean they look like us, and talk like us, but they have a lot of different things. They have this box, I heard, that when you press a button tiny people inside start talking to each other." He says, and was slightly disappointed when he heard that they would be leaving soon. He enjoyed her company, and was actually looking forward to seeing her again. "I'll see you again soon." He says, finally letting his flirty side out as he took her hand in his and kissed the top of it, allowing heat waves to go from his hand to her's. He quickly let her go, however, when his father opened the dining room doors. "It was a pleasure, Carlisle." Thomas says, shaking the man by the hand and patting his shoulder at the same time. Behind his back Coda rolled his eyes so that only Lillian could see.

Lillian's cheeks burned a bright colored red when his lips touched her hand, gasping softly when she felt the heat waves move to her body and feeling a soft tingle run through her body for the one moment. She gave a soft giggle at Coda, shaking her head and winking at him before saying goodbye to Thomas before being led out to the thing they use to get around there. Carlisle smiled and nodded his head and said the same to Thomas, nodding his head at Coda. "Do come visit soon. You and Lillian seemed to enjoy each others company." He smiled and nodded his head before quickly going to dash after his daughter.

Coda watched with a light smile as the carrier took off, and his father elbowed him. "So?" Thomas teased, and his son pushed him playfully on the shoulder before heading back inside the large house and heading up to his room. The floor was made of wood from the native trees, and the walls were a light color. His bed was queen sized, with fluffy black blankets and large white pillows. There were bookcases across one side of the room with an assortment of human books, including fantasy and even romance. He was a sucker for a good romantic novel, it's where he got all his skills with women from. There was a certain place in the bookcases set aside for comic books including Batman, and Superman, and his personal favorite Green Lantern. He would show his friends his collection, but that was it. Not even his father knew about him commissioning the soldiers to retrieve the books for him.

"When will they becoming over father?" Lillian asked, looking out the window before looking at her father and softly tilting her head to the side. "Well, we discussed it and he said they'll be over next week to come and view the planet we live on and might be staying the night." Carlisle grinned, knowing why his daughter asked. "You like him don't you?" He asked with another grin, and a soft chuckle erupted from his chest with soft laughter, his daughters cheek burning a bright red as she muttered softly and shook her head at her father. She smiled and dashed up to her room, her red an white color schemed room greeting her as she plopped onto her bed. Maybe this marriage thing wasn't going to be half bad after all.

((Should we skip to the next visit or?))

(Yes that seems like a good idea)

"Do you think this is enough?" Coda asks, walking into the living room of his house to see his father. The two men were clad in heavy suits made of animal fur and both wore caps that covered their ears. It was quite obvious they were going to Ghiaccio ((I'm sorry if I mispell it)) to meet with the Glaces. This time it was they who were going into a completely different climate, and they had absolutely no idea what to expect. "If not we'll have to work through it." Chuckles Thomas, as he takes his son's arm and they exit to their personal ship. The autopilot was soon set to take them to their former enemy's planet, and they were off.

When they arrived Thomas took the lead to knock on Carlisle's door. It was absolutely freezing, and he had wished he'd doubled up on his undergarments before coming. Coda stood nervously behind his father, waiting for someone to answer the door and praying to whatever force was out there that it was warmer inside. They must have known they were coming, so they most likely made preparations so that they would be comfortable. If they hadn't, well, at least Coda couldn't completely freeze to death.

"I got it!" Lillian called as she skipped down the stairs to the door and opened it, smiling and giggling softly. "Welcome to Ghaiccio!" She greeted them and invited then inside, the young girl having on some pants and hoodie, and she didn't seem to be freezing, more as to be panting because of how hot it was to her. They were used to the weather so the cold was hot to her. She quickly guided them inside and shut the door behind them, leading them down the hall and to two large double doors which swung open to reveal Carlisle sitting by the fire with three more chairs sitting beside his own. "Ah! Welcome to my home!" Carlisle smiled and invited them into the warm room, Lillian shutting the door and taking their coats and such since it was like a sauna in the hot weathered room. "Do come in and sit! Make yourselves at home!" Lily smiled, nodding in agreement and sitting in one of the four chairs.

Losing all regard for manners the two ran to the fire and stuck their hands into the flames. "Oh that's nice." Coda moans, and once he was satisfied with his warmth he took a seat next to Carlisle and smiled at Lily. Thomas took a seat on the other side of Carlisle after shaking his hand and he sighed. "Mighty cold here." Thomas chuckles, his skin still quite pink from the frostiness of the air. "That's the understatement of the year, father." Jokes Coda, but he looks quickly at Lily. "But it is beautiful." He says, hoping that he and his father did not insult them with their comments. They could sometimes put their foot in their mouth. "How have you been since last I saw you?" Coda asks the girl, his hand grabbing hers before he kissed her knuckles as he had the last time they met.

(I'm heading to bed, so I'll be on tomorrow for a little bit. I have a couple doctors appointments, and it's going to take a while.)

"Oh my, you think this is bad? You haven't seen our winter yet! Now that is terrible!" Carlisle laughed softly and shakes his head, nodding at his own clothing. "I freeze to death even with all the fires and my clothes on!" The male shakes his head and continues his conversation on with Thomas since he knew the two kids were wanting some time to talk to each other by themselves a little bit.

Lily blushed darkly once again when he kissed her hand, her hair falling over her cheeks. She didn't release his hand when he grip hers, her gaze and focus totally on the male before her. "I've been cold. Lonely. Not alot of visitors come here. We're to cold, or atleast that's what people always say. What about you?" She asked, her thumb brushing over his hand and making small circle like movements.

((Alrighty! I'll see you then! I might be busy as well so don't rush yourself))

Thomas chuckled with Carlisle, throwing a few glances to the other two. There was a certain glint in his eyes when he saw them, but it went away as he continued his conversation with his newly found friend. "Ah, I've been alright." He says, recalling a certain encounter not long ago with a woman that he used to court. She was trying to return his feelings but he quickly shut her down, saying "I have duties for my planet to wed someone, and this someone is not you." His life, now that he thought of it, was quite annoying. Filled with lustful people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back