• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with CrescentHowler and Unique Username

"This someone is not you. So mean yet so funny." Lily smiled and stood up from her chair, releasing Coda's hand before walking over to the doors where a servant with a metal tray and something that looked like a silver or copper tea pot and fours cups on the tray awaited. Gratefully, Lilly bowed to the maid who returned it before quickly leaving the room. "I thought you two would be freezing by the time you got here. I had a maid hurry up and make some of our home made hot chocolate." Carlisle said as his daughter handed himself and Thomas a cup with the sweet smelling liquid. Lily smiled and nodded, taking her own and handing one to Coda as well before curling back into her chair and sipping on her drink. "It surely does warm you up." The girl said as she continued to sip, hugging the mug close to herself

Thomas gratefully takes the hot chocolate and practically drinks the hole thing at once. Seeing as they were so used to extreme heat, hot liquids didn't burn them, and neither did fire. "Thank you." Coda says, carefully taking the cup and drinking from it as his father had. The warm liquid ran down his throat and ended up in his stomach, his entire body was momentarily filled with warmth, so he took another drink. "This is very well made." Thomas says, wiping his mouth with his handkerchief, and Coda nods in agreement. "About the meanness of what I said to that girl, it was necessary, and very true." Coda turns to Lily with a nice smile on his face.

"Very necessary. I agree." Lily nodded and smiled at Coda and nodded her head. " I try to stay away from the males around here. I mean, they're good men, yes. But some of them are just.." She shuttered a little bit and glanced at her father who only nodded in agreement with her. "So, subject away from that for now, do you still plan on leaving tonight or would you prefer to stay over night? We would be glad we got to see you either way." Carlisle smiled and nodded his head, looking at Lilian who only smiled and agree before sipping a little more on her drink. "You've courted woman before?" She asked, seeming rather curious about the word and he woman he had courted before he and she were planned to get married.

Thomas thought for a moment before shaking his head sadly. "It would be an honor to stay a night with you, but Coda and I must be back in time or his mother will skin us alive." A chuckle escaped Coda's mouth as his father talked ad he nodded in agreement before turning to Lillian. "Yes. I have courted women before, though it never seemed to work out. They were all obsessed with my title. They would always talk about how important it was that I was the leader's son. I know it's important, but it shouldn't come up in every conversation." He says, shaking his head with disappointment. Besides, none of those women were like you. A little voice in his head says, and he clears his throat to make it go away. "Speaking of mother, she's probably pacing the halls, thinking we got captured or something."

Carlisle couldn't help but nod in agreement. "Oh yes. I can understand fully what you mean. My Wife can be the same way, but in all she is always a loving mother no matter what!" He chuckled softly and nodded a little bit. "It was an honor to have yet another wonderful visit with you two. I have a feeling this wedding will be splendid! Lil, please go and fetch their coats for the men." Lillian was about to reply to Coda, but froze once her father spike and nodded. "Yes sir." She said with a soft smile, looking at Coda for a brief moment before going to get the coats for the men, carefully carrying them back over and handing rhe over to the two males. "Again, it was a wonderful visit, and I hope to do this again soon. The wedding shall be fantastic. I wish there were more ways for the two to communicate." Carlisle said, knowing how fond of the male his daughter had grown. He didn't believe there was another way to let them communicate then this, but then again the Varta knew alot about humans and might be had a way if they had wished to say so.

"Oh! I almost forgot about that." Coda says, reaching into the pocket of his coat and pulling out a small metal stick. "Okay, humans call these 'Cell Phones' we call them Microwaves." Coda pressed a button on the stick and a blue light flashes before a beeping sound comes from his other pocket and he pulls out an identical stick. He pressed another button, and suddenly his face was shown in a hologram emitted from both sticks. "You just hold them up towards your face and we'll be able to see each other. It's a new Vatra invention that our scientists have been working on for a while. Of course ours are much better than the humans'." Coda adds, shutting off the hologram and handing one of the sticks to Lillian.

(Yes, microwaves. :D )

((Yesssss that's what I'm calling my phone from now on xD ))

Lillian gladly took the stick thingy that's called a microwave, tilting it around in her fingers for a brief moment before slipping it into her hoodie pocket. "Thank you, Coda." She said, standing and giving his cheek a soft kiss as a thank you for the present. Carlisle smiled as well and nodded his head, gently giving his gratitude as well. "Well the visit has been fun. Until the next visit!" The male smiled and nodded his head, leading the two to the large door that led them out into the cold. "Brace yourselves. It gets colder during the night." Carlisle said, smiling and releasing the men once they had gone and gotten ready to face the cold. "Thank you father for the visit. I'll be in the bath if you need me." The young girl smiled and quickly dashed up the stairs, making sure to keep the microwave near by.

Again a cold chill ran through Coda's body when she kissed his cheek and he had to clear his throat to keep his voice normal "Until next time." Coda says to both her and her father before being led out of the home. It was even more cold, as Carlisle had said, and Coda shivered uncontrollably. "Good god." He whispers, and Thomas chuckles, clapping his son on the back was they made their way towards their ship. Coda was looking forward to the heated seats, and the warm air blowing through vents in the ship. "We're definitely living on Vatra when we're married." Coda says, earning another laugh from Thomas as they settled into their seats. Coda played unconsciously with the Microwave in his pocket.

Once the young female had gotten out of her bath, Lillian had quickly threw on a tank top and long pajama pants, drying her hair with a towel and grabbing the microwave from the sink. She fiddled with the microwave thing, hoping he would message her first since she was still wondering that device did and what it was. She smiled a little, grabbing a book from her shelf and putting the microwave beside her, getting comfortable before beginning to read and hopefully awaiting for him to call her.

? (Sorry it was short))

((It's fine))

As soon as they arrived back on Vatra Coda jumped into his shower and turned the hot water up until it was practically boiling. He sighed in relief as he washed his skin and his hair, before scrubbing his face and contemplating shaving. His mother always said he was better looking with a shaved face, but he liked what he looked like with stubble, so he kept the sharp hairs on his face and hopped out of the shower before drying off and putting on a simple pair of flannel pants. He rummaged through his dirty clothing as he walked back to his bedroom. He found his microwave, before tossing the clothes onto the floor, and he sat down on his large bed. He fiddled with the stick in his hands for a moment, deciding if he should call on her now or later, but before giving it too much thought he typed in the specified number for her microwave and called Lillian. The image of himself showing his upper chest and his head with his mop of wet hair sticking to his face in places.

Lillian jumped when she heard the small ringing noise of the microwave, shaking her head a little bit and brushing her hair away from her fave before pressing the green button that would accept the call. It showed the same image of herself, though she had the tank top to where it would cover her enough incase he did call, and fiddling with her hair the she tugged over her shoulder to dry off once more since it was still pretty wet. She glanced down at the stick and smiled, shaking her head and getting up to fetch a brush from her drawers before returning to her bed and beginning to brush it. "Why hello there." She giggled softly and shook her head. "You probably almost froze to death tonight on you way back to the carrier huh?" She asked with another soft giggle escaping her lips. She grabbed a ponytail from her wrist and threw her hair In to a quick braid before turning all her attention to the small microwave.

"Well, our ship has heated seats so it wasn't so bad." He starts, watching her with a smile on his face. "I did, however, take a 100 degree shower just a moment ago, thanks to your planet my toes have frozen." He jokes, and his smile widens into a grin. He gently scratches his stubble before pushing back his wet hair. Behind him his bookcases were visible, and on top of one was an old worn teddy bear. It wasn't his, the teddy bear, but instead it was a human's.

(short post)

((Your fine))

The girl giggled softly at his comment on the planet's coldness. "You get used to it after a while." She smiled and put her book on the bedside table, a book her father had given her when she was little that he had gotten when he had snuck down to Earth. "Teddy Bear." The girl said, her head tilting to the side. She smiled, not being able to help but think that was his since she didn't know any better. "I've gotten so used to the cold, heats a weird thing to me. But it's so weird." She smiled and fiddled with her hair again, looking down and smiling a little bit. "Cado?" She asked softly, her head tilting to the side. She was curious about the things that the male had heard about her. She had heard things about him, but know she wanted to know what he had heard about herself.

Coda listened to everything the girl said, but he couldn't help himself from getting lost in the sound of her voice. The way it rang through his ears, made him shiver, and not from being cold. "Hm?" He responds to the sound of his name nonchalantly and sits straight on his bed, readying himself to listen to her. He contemplated telling her about the teddy bear, but it was a secret.. A slightly dangerous secret. He could hear his father down the hall preparing for bed as his mother nagged him about staying out too late. He huffed a bit of laughter out before turning his attention back to Lillian, licking his lips to moisturize them.

"If we live on your planet when we're married, we can still visit my family, right?" Lillian asked, being serious about her question. She knew without a doubt that they would live on his planet, because she knew he would be dominant and that's where he would prefer to live, and because he'd freeze to death if he lived on her home planet. Her eyes had batted softly, their golden color illuminated through the screen as she glanced down at it and looked up, hearing her father's and mothers footsteps pass by her door which made her roll her eyes and turn her over head light out and turn her lamp on. Well, that home planet thing was just one question she wanted to ask him. "And, be honest, don't lie." She said, looking at his image with a soft smile. Her cheeks warmed, and her heart began to race. Everything about him was what she had loved about him. Especially his eyes. She adored his eyes. And his stuble. He was perfection in her eyes. She hadn't reliazed she had zoned out and stopped talking, and had been adoring his figure. She jumped slightly, then gave a nervous giggle and began to speak again. "I know you've heard rumors about what I was like. What did you hear?" She asked.

Coda didn't need to think about it, he immediately answered, "When we have the time, we will definitely visit your family. The last thing I'd want is you being alienated from your family, and your planet." He watched as she shut off her lights and turned on her lamp, smiling softly. His own parents never cared what time he went to sleep so he never really worried about it. The next question took Coda off guard, he didn't want to hurt her feelings by telling her, but he knew that in order to have trust in their relationship they would have to tell each other the truth. "People told me you were cold, and you didn't care about anybody but yourself. I mainly heard this from the ladies around my planet, so I figured they were lying to change my mind. I know now that all they said was either an assumption, or a very bad lie. You are the sweetest person I've ever met." He says, his warm smile showing yet again. He looked at her, and not only saw his future wife, but also the person he'd be happy to spend the rest of his life with, even if that life wasn't very long.

Lillian smiled at the males answer, glad that she would be allowed to see her family. She knew her mother wasn't to happy about the marriage, but she hoped that after her mother and father saw how happy she was with Coda they would understand. She smiled at Coda and batted her eyed a little, loving his signature smile as well. There was so much she loves about him, it was hard to tell what was her favorite thing. "Aw!" She smiled and giggled a little. "Your too sweet Coda." Lillian smiled and pulled her hair over her shoulder, laying down on the bed and adjusting the stick. She murmured something quietly, and blushed darkly after she did, rubbing her cheeks and glancing away. "Why is it that every time you kiss or hold my hand, I get this really warm and bright feeling in my cheeks?" She asked, figuring he knew sonce it had to do with warmth.

"Well," He starts his brain comprehending her question, "it could be my natural warmth. When you kiss my cheek or touch my hand I have a cold chill run through my body." He states, but when he had shook her father's hand it didn't send a cold chill, only chilled his hands for a few seconds. "Or maybe- no, nothing." he mumbles quietly, his face heating up more than usual. Instead his attention wandered hopelessly into oblivion, him wondering if the way their temperatures affected each other had anything to do with the way they felt about one another. Sadly for Coda he would never know, seeing as he was much too proud to ask his parents, and he had no former knowledge of what it was like to have strong feelings for somebody.

"It feels weird." Lily laughed softly and curled under her bedsheets, yawning softly but not wanting to go to bed. "Hey Coda?" She asked again, smiling softly. She felt like it was a cute thing, or to her entertaining thing, to keep saying his name. She liked his name. It was a nice name. She gave another soft yawn, hugging the blanket sheets to her body as she stared at his figure. Lily couldn't help but give soft giggles, rolling to her back and staring up at the ceiling, rubbing her face a little bit. She thought about the wedding, and her dress and all that stuff. She knew once the time came she would be stressing half to death over that if anything and everything would by perfect.

"Yeah?" Her yawns proved to be contagious and he uses his fist to block his own. He lay back in his bed, positioning the microwave to where she could still see him and he didn't have to hold it up. He didn't bother covering up, seeing as he was still a bit hot from the shower he had taken moments ago. He cracked his neck and other joints before yawning again and rubbing his eyes, the rims of them starting to get slightly pink. When he got sleepy, it was as if you couldn't stop him from falling asleep, but he wanted to stay awake until they hung up, then he could fall asleep and snore all he wanted to. He didn't really snore that much, just a light sound from his open mouth. Women who had heard it called it 'cute' so he tended to hide it.

"Your tired. I can see it." Lily laughed softly and brushed her hair back over her shoulder, her eyes searching his frame as she curled under the sheets and hid half her fave form him in a cute kind of manner. "If your tired I'll leave you alone." She said softly, her body adjusting under the blankets as she stretched out into a more comfortable position. Truth was, she was quite tired herself, but would never admit it since she didn't want to get off the microwave with him. "I'm getting tired myself. So it's okay if your tired. I'll let you sleep if you want me to." She said with a soft smile on her pale pink lips.

His eyes drooped slightly, but he smiled. "It's been a long day. I think it's good if we get some sleep." He says, but he doesn't hang up. He didn't want to, he would like her to be the last thing he sees at night, so that he could see her again in his dreams. He rubbed his face wiht his palms, his loose muscles in his arms flexing. His chest rose and fell softly, and he breathed mainly through his nose. One arm curled beneath his head, and the other lay beside him, his hand resting on his stomach. This was his sleeping position, he stifled another yawn as he stared at the hologram of Lillian.

((they aren't the only ones who are tired. I'm going to head to bed.))

((Nighty night!))

"Your so silly." She smiled brightly at the male and brushed her hair back, laying on her stomach with her legs in a weird way. She rubbed her eyes and yawned softly, nuzzling her pillow and glancing at the clock. Surprisingly, they had ended up talking for over an hour. She could only laugh softly and giggle. She turned back to the hologram, dming and sitting up for a brief moment. "I'm going to head off Coda. If you have time you should try and call or come see me soon." She smiled and brushed her hair back, looking back at the hologram and giggling again softly. "Goodnight Coda. I love you." She said, surpised she had the courage to say that she loved him. Once he said his goodbyes and nights, she playfully blew the male a kiss before ending the call, and heading off to bed for the night.

Her words rang through Coda's mind as he slept. I love you. Those are strange words coming from somebody whom you had only met twice in your life, though they brought comfort to him. He didn't quite know if he was in love with Lillian, but the words she had spoken to him made his insides smile, and his body heat up even more. He knew that the marriage would work out wonderfully, and that if he wasn't in love with her now, he'd soon be. She was wonderful, everything he could ever ask for in a wife. To think, he was worried that he'd be marrying someone he hated. In fact it was quite the opposite. He wished he knew what it felt like to be in love with somebody, because if he knew he'd be able to decipher his feelings for his future wife.

Lillian had slept peaceful that night, being able to sleep well and let her mind take over her body while she slept. SHe awoke with a jerk, grunting softly as she had awaken from a nightmare, one of those where you just keep falling and falling, and right before you hit the ground you jerk to an awakening. She gasped and took a deep breath, begging for air to come to lungs since she desperately needed some to come through. Lillian rubbed her eyes a little, looking for the microwave he had been talking Coda on last night. She was finally able to relax when she found it, placing it on her bedside table and hurrying to the bathroom so she could get ready for the day and hurrying just incase COda called and she wasn't there to pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back