• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

| 1x1 | "Up in Flames" | m/f |

badlands

brianna

This is a zombie-apocalypse RP. (:

Personally, these are my favorite kinds of RPs mainly because I have so many ideas. If you don't mind- I usually (by usually I mean A LOT) play the female roll of the main OC. I do play males, but if it's a m/f type of thing- I like the female better tbh. So I'll be playing as her. Anyways, here's the little description of what I had in mind.:

An unknown disease has descended upon the United States. In a matter of weeks it has wiped out nearly the entire human population, leaving it to the walking dead (lolz get it?). Lives are lost. Humanity is lost. We are lost.

Everything as we know it- has gone up in flames.

4fb2c400-f335-0132-f10e-0ed54733f8f5_zpso96hjao6.gif

REQUIREMENTS:

:: Please use good grammar, punctuation, etc. ::

:: I like to write paragraphs. If there's anything that annoys me- it's one sentence. ::

:: If you are going to drop out/be absent for a period of time, please let me know. ::

:: No perfect person, and also, please be realistic throughout the RP ::

:: Multiple characters please. At least two (One may be allowed if you have difficulties). ::

CHARACTER SHEET:

• Name

• Appearance [no anime] : picture or description

• Sexuality

• Personality

• Bio

• Weapon

• Other

NOTE:

Character sheets should be posted below.​

Main Female:

Name: Seraphina Holland

Appearance [no anime] : picture or description:

tumblr_niz70sv1LM1swpcmdo1_500_zpsoi6wxlqa.gif

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Cold and calculated, if anyone is doing the damage- it's her. Lonely. Angry. Murderous. Psychotic.

Bio: Seraphina Holland was homeless before the outbreak due to the fact of her always being on the run. She was a criminal- a damn good criminal too. Seraphina enjoyed the thrill of danger. She craved it. And she craved it even more when the world ended. For most people, the apocalypse was all a nightmare while for her- it was her own personal playground. There were no more rules and laws to follow. There was no holding back.

Weapon: Sword

Other: Goes by Sera sometimes. Relative is Roy

Other Character(s):

Name: Roy

Appearance [no anime] : picture or description:

stiles-gun-1_zpsezhx08wv.gif

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Quick, Sarcastic yet somehow nice. Smart, trusts too easily

Bio: While Seraphina loved to cause a scene- younger brother Harper was quick and silent on his feet. That was his advantage when he was running from the cops and it was about to be his advantage out in a world full of zombies. But unlike his sister, he didn't find joy in this new world. In fact, it started changing him and he wondered if sticking around his sister (who was constantly putting them in danger) was such a good idea.

Weapon: Throwing knifes and a machete.

Other: related to Seraphina.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back