• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [1x1] search

galop

g a l o p I HEART kpop
  • hi, i'm kpop but call me galop kpop or just galop, or just kpop . i'm looking for a few 1x1's!! <33
    about me.
    - she/her, please. i live in mountain.
    - preference for mxf only. sorry, but it's what i'm most comfortable with.
    - i like to get to know my partners. i can seem really blunt sometimes but i promise i'm really fun and nice to chat with c:
    - i can plan/roleplay on discord, however i do prefer forums just because i like the aesthetic of coding, but we can talk
    about it.
    - sometimes i will disappear. i have anxiety & am also in alot of things, its also the holidays, and sometimes stress takes over me and i will
    need a break. i will do my best to let you know beforehand and if i do take awhile to answer, feel free to shoot me a pm,
    i won't be mad for a reminder.
    - i can write however much you ask of me, respectively. my comfortable range is a paragraph or two but i can go up to a 3 short paragraphs if
    needed, and i always try to improve my writing and thus it's length. i tend to mirror your posts, and i understand writer's
    block. honestly just give me something to respond to and i will take it.
    about you.
    - kpop friendly (only oc).
    - help me come up with the plot and don't be afraid to contribute ideas, i don't want to carry the roleplay.
    - let me know if you're busy/lost interest/need a break/etc. i am understanding and would just appreciate a notice, as i
    will try to return to you.
    - give me something to respond to, and try your best to have the best grammar. i understand some people struggle and
    maybe english isn't a first language but just let me know. its not mine either and i to struggle
    - you don't have to code your posts,
    feel free to suggest anything not listed.
    - supernatural beings ( mermaids/sirens, witches, vampires, etc. )
    - .anime (ocs only)
    - any mxf fluff.
    - kpop
    - greek mythology.
    - pirates.
    - princess & guard type of plot?
    - college

Would you possibly be interested in a Witch Hunter Robin roleplay. I've been wanting to use my oc Kate.

tokyo ghoul
vampire knight
black butler
naruto
fairy tale (just a couple episodes)
fruits basket
maid-sama
kamisama kiss
ouran highschool host club
snow white with the red hair ( a couple episodes)
bleach

Princess guard kind of thing sounds fun. I'm itching for a medieval roleplay or something like that right now, but I'd love to write with you whatever it was. PM me?

yes vampire knight is quiet amazing, i wish theyd make a third season already

I agree. I always liked Aido...apologize if it's spelled wrong. It has been roughly a year since I've been able to watch anime. Hello reality. It's been awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back