• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Search (mxm) (open)

Astraelum

demon lord probs
Currently looking for a longterm writing partner to play Muse B.

⊱─────⊰∣ °•❦•°∣⊱─────⊰
༺ TABLE OF CONTENTS ༻
General Info
Plot Details ⟡ Roles
rules ⟡ Etc

⊱─────⊰∣ °•❦•°∣⊱─────⊰

genre : romance, drama, mystery, angst, thriller
literacy : lit to adv. Lit
Romance type : mxm

⊱─────⊰∣ °•❦•°∣⊱─────⊰

☾┏━━❈〄❈━━┓☽
Plot Details
☾┗━━❈〄❈━━┛☽

Aphelion Onasis was born on the opposite side of midnight from Ophelia, his beloved twin sister. In a land with a matriarchal structure, worshipping the goddess of the sun, Ophelia was raised to rule; Aphelion was raised to make her shine. Under the goddess’ guidance, all was well…. Until Ophelia returned home from her first solo trip outside of the city… In a casket.
When Ophelia returns deceased, the Onasis family privately fell apart. Their solution was this : No one must know. As Levanta was a city of exclusive female rule, the solution the Onasis family came up with was simple. A massive coverup, and for Aphelion to take his sister’s place. Their mourning traditions and a bit of assistance from the high priestesses made this easy… The hard part was the act.

This act included his sister’s engagement to Muse B.

It was intended as a political marriage, to a man she did not know, meant to bolster "goodwill" between the opposing city's governments. He was to wed Muse B in his sister’s place. That was the worst predicament. Unfortunately for Aphelion, and Muse B as well, there was a lot more to the background of this engagement than either of them were to be aware of.

Or perhaps the harder part would be the order of killing Muse B if he figured it out.

⊱─────⊰∣ °•❦•°∣⊱─────⊰

☾┏━━❈〄❈━━┓☽
Roles
☾┗━━❈〄❈━━┛☽

☾ Muse A ☽
Aphelion Onasis, 19, younger twin brother of Ophelia. Feeling he is nothing but a shadow of his sister, with a family that places incredible importance on their daughters, he is forced to masquerade as his sister after her death.

☾ Muse B ☽
Son of an affluent family in another city, engaged to the deceased Ophelia Onasis, but unaware of her identity as they have never met in person. He is a popular conversation topic among many.

⊱─────⊰∣ °•❦•°∣⊱─────⊰

☾┏━━❈〄❈━━┓☽
Rules
☾┗━━❈〄❈━━┛☽

☾1☽ Please inform me if you will be busy and unable to reply for any period of time!
☾2☽ Preference for lit to semi-lit.
☾3☽ I have no triggers! If you have content you do not wish to rp or any boundaries you need to set, PLEASE inform me.

⊱─────⊰∣ °•❦•°∣⊱─────⊰

☾┏━━❈〄❈━━┓☽
Et Cetera
☾┗━━❈〄❈━━┛☽
I do have a preference for having an OOC chat as well. : ) please do pm if interested, where I can further elaborate on setting, plot points, and answer any questions.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back