• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Search (Horizon Zero Dawn/GoT/Baldurs Gate)

Poinsettia

A ghost of the ages
Hello!

[Updated 02/13/2022] So as you can probably tell, I'm looking for an rp partner. I'm a 29 year-old who is currently in my last year of university. I consider myself lit/lazy lit. I usually try to match my partner's post, from a couple of paragraphs to 500+ words. As for how often I can post, that varies, sometimes I can post once a day, other times I'm too busy and have to cut down to once a week. I'll give you a heads up if I will be absent for a while or if I plan on dropping an rp.

As for where I rp I don't really have a preference on-site, email, discord - if you prefer one or the other let me know!

Oh! and I love to plot! I'm very easy going, and don't mind chatting and figuring stuff out before rping. I have loose plots for a few of these, but am completely open to plotting on pm! My rps do not require romance but I definitely prefer to at least have a sprinkling of it!

Also, I do prefer to double. (As a side note I can write m/f, f// or m//)

To contact me just shoot me a pm!

Now for what I'm craving...
This is all I'm looking to rp at the moment, so please do not contact me about other fandoms.

Horizon Zero Dawn/ Forbidden West

Canon x Canon

Canon x OC

Super interested in writing in this world! Almost finished another playthrough, I will be playing Forbidden West when it comes out so we can chat/write about that as well.

Game of Thrones

OC x Jaime Lannister

Familiar with the tv series as well as the books! I am open to playing nearly any of the other characters if we are doubling.

Baldurs Gate

OC x Astarion

A guilty pleasure. Again, I'm willing to play any of the other companion characters etc. if we are doubling.

Last edited:
I'm currently playing through Forbidden West, I have a mighty need, if anyone's interested! Love to chat OOC as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back