• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Search~ Cravings: Fantasy~

TenshuZninja

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HEYYYY What's up, How's it goin?

I'm Mia or you can call me any variant you so choose of my screen name. I live in the MST, USA.
I'm in my twenties, YAY *INSERTS EPIC EYEROLLS*
I do work fulltime, Mostly Friday through Sunday. And watching my siblings the rest of the time BUT I definitely got time for roleplay.
I have been a recognized roleplayer for about 8-9 years now so I can do simple or literate. Btdubbs feel free to ping my message box for some ooc i'm a pretty lonely potato ya see.
I don't have any specific preference on how often you reply as long as its not actually stagnating the rp. I understand, life happens. I am ditch friendly! I've done it in the past, so feel free at any moment to leave, just try to let me know, would greatly appreciate it.
"I can generally type anywhere from 1 paragraph to around 5, it just depends on what I'm given and how i feel that day. I prefer quality over quantity. You give me 3 very descriptive sentences I can work off of? Fine by me."
However, please no text chat. I'm not going to require great spelling or grammar as long as its legible.
I have no qualms with playing multiple character but I expect "Equivalent Exhange"
I refuse to deal with the "oh I just play female/male/etc" That's a one sided argument and I just don't want to deal
Pairings:
I won't lie I'm most comfortable with FxM (which is funny as I am lgbtqia+ initiated) But I gots no problem with playing other pairings if your fine with me being awkward.
"18+ ONLY!! Yes, I know. I remember being 15 and getting mad seeing that but I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying with anyone under 18."
I mainly perfer oc x oc. I am just not very good at playing a canon character, even my favorites T^T, Not to say if I am conviced to do a canon character I can and will study their personality. If you have a great plot, just PM me, I'm all ears.
I can do plotting, but currently just don't have any pre plots made. Anyway smash the pm if you're interested.~

Hi,

My nickname is Levaenen and I am interested in RP with you :)

What kind of roleplayer am I?
  • Your experience with roleplay and how long you have been roleplaying.
  • I have been roleplaying for 8 years and I still enjoy it. I had many adventures in the fantasy genre!
  • What interests you have within roleplay, such as genre or settings.
  • Genres I love to roleplay are mainly fantasy and royalty but I am also open to modern life.
  • I only play OC cause I suck at playing a canon character. (sorry guys)
  • What interests you have outside of roleplay; such as a hobby.
  • I have been riding horses since I was 10 years old so my OC is an expirienced rider, not afraid to use that in my roleplays. haha
  • Why you decided to join RpNation.
  • I hope to find a longterm rp-buddy. Those are hard to find!
  • How do I write?
  • I write in 3rd person/no texting/ very detailed/unlimited fantasy/I can do +18 scenes when the story allows it and when comfortable with both characters (ONLY with someone +18! isn't my main focus!)

Plots I had in mind/Looking to play;
Elvenchild
Looking for someone to play as my newborn elfling (ain't that a challenge?) in the beginning of the story and grow up as we go along. ( +father if intersted) maybe they're hunting the child because it is the heir of the lost prince? plot and details can be discussed of course.

Royal heir
Looking for someone to play as a prince, who is in arranged marriage with me. The prince needs an heir for the kingdom but the OC's don't like each other one bit. As story goes along they just might fall in love with each other. open for discussion

OPEN TO NEW IDEAS, PM ME!

Hi,

My nickname is Levaenen and I am interested in RP with you :)

What kind of roleplayer am I?
  • Your experience with roleplay and how long you have been roleplaying.
  • I have been roleplaying for 8 years and I still enjoy it. I had many adventures in the fantasy genre!
  • What interests you have within roleplay, such as genre or settings.
  • Genres I love to roleplay are mainly fantasy and royalty but I am also open to modern life.
  • I only play OC cause I suck at playing a canon character. (sorry guys)
  • What interests you have outside of roleplay; such as a hobby.
  • I have been riding horses since I was 10 years old so my OC is an expirienced rider, not afraid to use that in my roleplays. haha
  • Why you decided to join RpNation.
  • I hope to find a longterm rp-buddy. Those are hard to find!
  • How do I write?
  • I write in 3rd person/no texting/ very detailed/unlimited fantasy/I can do +18 scenes when the story allows it and when comfortable with both characters (ONLY with someone +18! isn't my main focus!)

Plots I had in mind/Looking to play;
Elvenchild
Looking for someone to play as my newborn elfling (ain't that a challenge?) in the beginning of the story and grow up as we go along. ( +father if intersted) maybe they're hunting the child because it is the heir of the lost prince? plot and details can be discussed of course.

Royal heir
Looking for someone to play as a prince, who is in arranged marriage with me. The prince needs an heir for the kingdom but the OC's don't like each other one bit. As story goes along they just might fall in love with each other. open for discussion

OPEN TO NEW IDEAS, PM ME!
Hey I totally dig both of your plots. Do you want to roll a die to see which in we do? And I am totally cool with being Longterm if you like the way I roleplay.

HEYYYY What's up, How's it goin?

I'm Mia or you can call me any variant you so choose of my screen name. I live in the MST, USA.
I'm in my twenties, YAY *INSERTS EPIC EYEROLLS*
I do work fulltime, Mostly Friday through Sunday. And watching my siblings the rest of the time BUT I definitely got time for roleplay.
I have been a recognized roleplayer for about 8-9 years now so I can do simple or literate. Btdubbs feel free to ping my message box for some ooc i'm a pretty lonely potato ya see.
I don't have any specific preference on how often you reply as long as its not actually stagnating the rp. I understand, life happens. I am ditch friendly! I've done it in the past, so feel free at any moment to leave, just try to let me know, would greatly appreciate it.
"I can generally type anywhere from 1 paragraph to around 5, it just depends on what I'm given and how i feel that day. I prefer quality over quantity. You give me 3 very descriptive sentences I can work off of? Fine by me."
However, please no text chat. I'm not going to require great spelling or grammar as long as its legible.
I have no qualms with playing multiple character but I expect "Equivalent Exhange"
I refuse to deal with the "oh I just play female/male/etc" That's a one sided argument and I just don't want to deal
Pairings:
I won't lie I'm most comfortable with FxM (which is funny as I am lgbtqia+ initiated) But I gots no problem with playing other pairings if your fine with me being awkward.
"18+ ONLY!! Yes, I know. I remember being 15 and getting mad seeing that but I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying with anyone under 18."
I mainly perfer oc x oc. I am just not very good at playing a canon character, even my favorites T^T, Not to say if I am conviced to do a canon character I can and will study their personality. If you have a great plot, just PM me, I'm all ears.
I can do plotting, but currently just don't have any pre plots made. Anyway smash the pm if you're interested.~

Hey, I would love to role play with you! Craving fantasy as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back