• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 RP Search

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So, i come today bearing some ideas I'm willing to try. I'll note which character I would prefer to play, but l am flexible and can work with any MC and gender. All pairings are considered MxF, but are negotiable.

OCs only.

Pokemon ---

Trainer x Trainer (Possibly Rival x Rival, depends)

I have a region fairly plotted out, the Deses Refion and ai can go into further detail in DMs, but the overall plot would be a pair of older trainers traveling together. A slow burn romance.

--- Fantasy Settings ---

Knight x Princess - A Princess, before she can take the throne as queen, must pass a number of trials across her Kingdom and be granted blessings by their pantheon of Gods and Goddesses. At her side will be her trusted knight to protect her from those wish her harm, that wish to stop her.

Rival x Rival - Two Rival adventurers constantly competing for better jobs, to one up the other somehow, find themselves trapped together in a dangerous location. They only have one another to survive.

Player x Player - People find themselves invited to an alternate dimension - Avarcity. Gambling is a way of life, how one can amass great amounts of money, win big and live in luxury! But, life can be on the line just as quickly s money, and are darker things afoot inside of this place.

This is Modern Fantasy, where the players also have a kind of familiar.

DM for more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back