• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 💜1x1 RP Search! Craving: Marvel, Umbrella Academy---IPC

Hi :) I’d definitely be game to do a double for Tony if you’d be willing to play Loki for me :)

Hi there ^_^
I'm coming back from a very long hiatus from this site xD
So if your still down for an Avengers RP, I will gladly play Loki for you if you're still cool with playing Tony for me <3
Shoot me a PM and we can start talking details.

Hey. I would be happy to do a marvel rp, if your still looking?
I would be happy to rp as tony or any of the others.

Hey. I would be happy to do a marvel rp, if your still looking?
I would be happy to rp as tony or any of the others.

Hello there ^_^
I would love to do a Marvel roleplay with you.
If you wanna shoot me a PM we can start talking details <3

Hello! I saw a few people as about Marvel RPs, so if you’re burnt out on them I totally understand, but I was wondering if you’re still looking for someone to play Wanda Maximoff for you?

Hello! I saw a few people as about Marvel RPs, so if you’re burnt out on them I totally understand, but I was wondering if you’re still looking for someone to play Wanda Maximoff for you?

Hello there ^_^

Marvel is one of my favorite fandoms so I could never be burned out on them <3
I would luv you forever if you could play Wanda for me ^_^
If you want you can shoot me a PM and we can start talking details <3

DentalCanineChipmunk-small.gif

Hi there!! I’m craving a Marvel RP, i’d like to play Tommy Shepherd and i thought it could be fun if you played Pietro. I know you said you like romance, but let me know if you’d be interested in that!

Hi there!! I’m craving a Marvel RP, i’d like to play Tommy Shepherd and i thought it could be fun if you played Pietro. I know you said you like romance, but let me know if you’d be interested in that!

Hey there ^_^
I'm not too big on Cannon x Cannon pairings. I'm sorry </3
Good luck with your search though ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back