• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πŸ’œ1x1 RP Search! Craving: Marvel, Umbrella Academy---IPC

Insanity Awakened 18

Hello lovelies ^_^
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Please read everything before sending RP requests ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello everyone ^_^ my name is Cori. You can call be Insanity or Cori. I am coming back from a very long hiatus and I'm hoping to start up some roleplays <3-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here are a couple of things you should know about me:
Roleplay Limits
πŸ’™I will NOT play out any sex scenes. Once the clothes start to come off, I prefer to fade to black. I'm not willing to bend on this at all.
πŸ’™Other things that I will NOT play out are rape scenes, incest, or pregnancies/little kids growing up.
πŸ’™I am okay with swearing and violence as long as its kept to a minimum
πŸ’™Drama + Romance are a must. I prefer a good mixture of both. If there is too much of one aspect over another, then I'll get bored.

Roleplay Spots
In order of preference, here are the following platforms that I would prefer to stick with
πŸ’™Discord
πŸ’™Google Docs
πŸ’™Threads
πŸ’™PMs
I will not roleplay over e-mails

Character Limits
πŸ’™I can play both guys and girls.
πŸ’™I am willing to double, triple, whatever. The more characters, the merrier
πŸ’™I prefer Cannon/OC pairings. If there is a Cannon/Cannon pairing you want, you'll have to convince me
πŸ’™Pairings wise, I can play M x F, M//, and F//. I haven't had a whole lot of experience with F// but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Post Length
πŸ’™I can write anywhere between 2 - 6 paragraphs. I tend to shoot for 5 or 6 paragraphs for the intro and then 3 - 5 for the rest of the posts. You don't have to mirror my post length exactly. So long as I have something to work with thats fine with me. I do, however, have to put out there NO one liners.

Other Info
πŸ’™All I ask is that you try to post once or twice a week and I will do the same for you. Depending on whats going on I may get up to 2 to 3 posts a week, but I do have a full time job. Therefore, I will post when I can
πŸ’™If there is going to be in a delay with your posts, please try to let me know.
πŸ’™I am very ditch friendly as well. It happens. If you are getting bored with an RP, please tell me and we could try and brainstorm something to keep it going. Otherwise, I tend to move on if someone hasn't posted within at least 1 year.
πŸ’™As I have stated before, I am a HUGE newb when it come to this website.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now I will leave a breakdown of the current fandoms I am craving at the moment. If there is a fandom that you are craving and you don't spot it on the list, feel free to ask about it and I will tell you whether or not I'm interested ^_^

13 Reasons Why
πŸ’šI can play: Zach Dempsey, Justin Foley, Tony Padilla, Tyler Down, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Clay Jensen, Alex Standall, Courtney Crimsen, Anyone else

American Horror Story
πŸ’šI can play: Charles Montgomery, Dandy Mott, James Patrick March, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Chad, Tate, Misty Day, Elizabeth "The Countess" Johnson, Donovan, Anyone else

Being Human
πŸ’šI can play: John Mitchell, Hal, Alex, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: George, Annie, Tom, Anyone else

DC Universe
πŸ’šI can play: Batman, Aquaman, Cyborg, Joker, Captain Boomerang, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Harley Quinn. Anyone else

Game of Thrones
πŸ’šI can play: Jaime Lannister, Tyrion Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Jon Snow, Yara Greyjoy, Theon Greyjoy, Sansa Stark, Podrick, Anyone else

Harry Potter
πŸ’šI can play: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Hermione Granger, Fred or George Weasley, Severus Snape, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Sirius Black, Anyone else

Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
πŸ’šI can play: Kili, Thranduil, Legolas, Aragorn, Eowyn, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Bilbo, Thorin, Boromir, Pippin, Elrond, Eomer, Anyone else

Marvel
πŸ’šI can play: Loki, Thor, PIetro Maximoff, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Tony Stark, Wanda Maximoff, Black Panther, Antman, Anyone else

Once Upon A Time
πŸ’šI can play: Rumple, Hook, Regina, Robin Hood, Hades, Jekyll, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Grumpy, Jiminy Cricket, Will Scarlett, Merida, Ruby, Prince Charming, Hyde, Anyone else

Scott Pilgrim
πŸ’šI can play: Ramona Flowers, Kimberly, Steven, Young Neil, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Scott Pilgrim, Wallace, Roxy, Knives Chau, Anyone else

Star Trek
πŸ’šI can play: Kirk, Bones, Khan, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Scotty, Spock, Chekov, Anyone else

Stranger Things
πŸ’šI can play: Johnathan Byers, Billy, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Steve Harrington, Kali "Eight", Barbara, Anyone else

Supernatural
πŸ’šI can play: Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester, Castiel, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Crowley, Gabriel, Anyone else

Teen Wolf
πŸ’šI can play: Scott McCall, Allison, Liam, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Stiles Stilinski, Lydia, Malia, Anyone else

The Walking Dead
πŸ’šI can play: Glenn, Daryl Dixon, Jesus Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Rick Grimes, Michonne, Abraham, Anyone else

Twilight
πŸ’šI can play: Sam, Paul, Jared, Jasper, Carlisle Rosalie, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Jacob Black, Emmett, Alice, Seth, Anyone else

Umbrella Academy
πŸ’šI can play: Diego, Klaus, Five, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Vanya, Allison, Klaus, Anyone else

Vampire Diaries
πŸ’šI can play: Damon, Elena, Tyler, Kai, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Stefan, Caroline, Klaus, Enzo, Anyone else

X-Men
πŸ’šI can play: Young Charles, Iceman, Logan, Scott Summers, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Young Erik, Pyro, Quicksilver, Nightcrawler, Anyone else

Hi, so like, can we do Umbrella Academy or TWD? Let me know

Hi there ^_^
I just have to say I luv the panda picture and the Sylveon sprite you have in your signature <3

Anywho, I would be more than happy to do an Umbrella Academy and Walking Dead RP with you.
Is there one fandom your craving more than the other? Or would you like to go with both?

Hi! I was wondering what kind of ideas you had for a Teen Wolf rp? I'd love to try and figure something out!

Hi! I was wondering what kind of ideas you had for a Teen Wolf rp? I'd love to try and figure something out!

Hi there ^_^

One of the ideas takes place around the time when the Deadpool is released. Scott and friends get a hold of the list, realize that some new people in Beacon Hills (our OCs) are on the list, so they think its best to warn them about what's going on and/or possibly get their help trying to figure out how to shut down the Deadpool before things spiral out of control.
OR
Picking up things right after the last season and coming up with some supernatural being to stir up trouble for Scott or whoever we want involved in the roleplay while also throwing some OCs into the mix

Oooo I'm definitely up for the Deadpool idea! I'll pm you?

Hey there I am potentially interested in quite a few of your fandoms...but just wanted to clarify when you say you won’t write kids growing up....does that mean you don’t want kids at all in any of the pairings or what specifically do you mean? Thanks

Hi there ^_^

Basically what I mean is if you wanted a certain pairing or pairings to have kids and start a family, I'm not really too interested in writing out whatever kids they may have growing up.

As in like babies to toddlers or like you don’t personally want to write for the kids themselves? Or you don’t want the kids to become main characters?? Just trying to understand more of where you stance is. Just curious . Sorry if i’m Being a pest.

Hey no need to apologize. You aren't being a pest at all <3
Yeah pretty much babies to toddlers I don't want to write for. Its fine if those kids become main characters or whatnot, but writing out the process of babies growing up from toddlers, to children, and then to teens just isn't something that I'm overly interested in.

that’s fair I suppose.... I personally enjoy it though obviously not in real time lol like a few time skips or whatever but I get it ....hmm well of your fandoms I love HP, Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings and Once Upon a Time

I luv all of those fandoms ^__^
Are there any that you prefer over the others?
Also are you looking to start just one RP? Or would you be cool with doing more than one?

Hmmm probably once upon a time for sure and not fussy about the other three....I may be willing to more than one depending on how we write together but maybe just one for now....

Okay I'm cool with sticking with just one fandom for how ^__^
Did you want to shoot me a PM so we can start talking plot ideas and stuff?

giphy.gif

Hi!! I'm Eb! I'm pretty new to the website too, but I've been RPing for a long time. Anyways, I'd love a good BuckyxOC rp if you're up for it? I have the perfect OC and totally willing to play a Marvel character too!

Hi!! I'm Eb! I'm pretty new to the website too, but I've been RPing for a long time. Anyways, I'd love a good BuckyxOC rp if you're up for it? I have the perfect OC and totally willing to play a Marvel character too!

Hello Eb :)

I would love to hear what you have in mind for a Bucky x OC roleplay.
I'll go ahead and shoot you a PM so we can start discussing details <3

Hi, I love a few of the fandoms you have. Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a time, American Horror story and Supernatural. I have experience playing Stefan, Caroline, Klaus or Enzo in the Vampire Diares. In OUAT I've played I've played a few of the characters. American Horror I've played the countess and tate. Supernatural I've played Sam but willing to try Gabriel and Crowley.

Hi, I love a few of the fandoms you have. Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a time, American Horror story and Supernatural. I have experience playing Stefan, Caroline, Klaus or Enzo in the Vampire Diares. In OUAT I've played I've played a few of the characters. American Horror I've played the countess and tate. Supernatural I've played Sam but willing to try Gabriel and Crowley.

Hi there :)
I'm going to shoot you a PM so we can start talking details and such <3

꧁ π–˜π–π–Ž `. β€’ β˜† 》
hi , um , would you be intrested in roleplaying ouat ? i know this is an old post but you seem pretty cool .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back